June 5 Update PC Code thread

Replies

• Options
    On which account did you redeem the code for the beta? Thats the EA account you’ll need to link to if you’re going to want to play it on pc
  • Options
    Any drops going tonight at all?
  • Options
    dont think so
  • Options
    damm didnt wake up in time for the ones this morning was hoping to catch a late night post of them
  • Options
    Same here. But too late now
  • Options
    gonna pray and hope for some magic to happen in next few hours before i head off
  • Options
    Hey fellow europeans !

The one and only @CG_Tusken_Meathead gave me 10 codes to give away for us because he can't do so due to the difference in timezone so here they are !
    May the force be with you and dont forget there is a space at the end to avoid bots :)

5VFP-QAB9-9A6V-2MUU-K6N 3
    63H9-YU44-VY7Q-RPXV-Q9A 4
    7ULL-9VLX-QV56-HLS6-XZ8 4
    4GLU-E2P9-VVBF-ESMH-GP4 F
    AGKT-2R2D-Q82K-KMKM-LSM 3
    HYNN-4DTN-BJQX-M273-DD6 D
    3DNW-3H3R-TKRS-VRJT-MP8 7
    67EE-VMWU-ZJEQ-49X7-MHZ 3
    DF99-95D8-BVTU-BMPH-5N2 L
    EVE6-GVLF-X78X-56E3-95J 6
  • Options
    Got one, thanks bud!
  • Options
    Solios14 wrote: »
    Hey fellow europeans !

The one and only @CG_Tusken_Meathead gave me 10 codes to give away for us because he can't do so due to the difference in timezone so here they are !
    May the force be with you and dont forget there is a space at the end to avoid bots :)

5VFP-QAB9-9A6V-2MUU-K6N 3
    63H9-YU44-VY7Q-RPXV-Q9A 4
    7ULL-9VLX-QV56-HLS6-XZ8 4
    4GLU-E2P9-VVBF-ESMH-GP4 F
    AGKT-2R2D-Q82K-KMKM-LSM 3
    HYNN-4DTN-BJQX-M273-DD6 D
    3DNW-3H3R-TKRS-VRJT-MP8 7
    67EE-VMWU-ZJEQ-49X7-MHZ 3
    DF99-95D8-BVTU-BMPH-5N2 L
    EVE6-GVLF-X78X-56E3-95J 6

Finally got one you king
  • Options
    my internet went out when these where given **** great never getting one now
  • Options
    i missed them as well. i appreciate you guys giving out codes for us loads but could you maybe give us a little time slot prior to when you send them cos otherwise the people that might have been waiting way longer could just get stitched up over and over. or even better just send me and viking one :)
  • Options
    honestly dont know how many drops ive been in here for that ive missed on account of something stupid or being missed on seconds of getting, would be nice to get a we dm code for me and Frogey fr
  • Options
    my ally code is 597-491-753 if anyone is feeling generous
  • Options
    Is there another drop planned anytime tonight?
  • Options
    Hope so. But also hope they give us a little warning so I’m not eating dinner when it happens ☹️
  • Options
    yea hopefully sort feel if i miss another one just give up until its released
  • Options
    Frogey95 wrote: »
    i missed them as well. i appreciate you guys giving out codes for us loads but could you maybe give us a little time slot prior to when you send them cos otherwise the people that might have been waiting way longer could just get stitched up over and over. or even better just send me and viking one :)

And me! :dizzy:
  • Options
    Viking I would give up but playing on bluestacks is just doing my head in. Cos it’s so bugged on my PC every time I load up I have to create a new copy of the game and log into my account… every time!! @Solios14 @THEWARHOUND @CG_Tusken_Meathead somes please help me out and give me a code 😭. Ally code is 597-491-753. Much appreciated if I can get one
  • Options
    Frogey95 wrote: »
    Viking I would give up but playing on bluestacks is just doing my head in. Cos it’s so bugged on my PC every time I load up I have to create a new copy of the game and log into my account… every time!! @Solios14 @THEWARHOUND @CG_Tusken_Meathead somes please help me out and give me a code 😭. Ally code is 597-491-753. Much appreciated if I can get one

oh god that does not sound fun at all god, i havent played it on bluestacks just been playing on a phone with a horrible battery life so can only play in small amounts so was hoping for a code to keep it constantly running on my pc
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    442 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    I didn't think it'd actually happen, but I'm out of codes haha waiting for the person who makes them for me to come back from being out sick.

Sorry folks
  • Artimus
    183 posts Member
    edited June 13
    Options
    0cla1rsmwb1n.jpeg
    I didn't think it'd actually happen, but I'm out of codes haha waiting for the person who makes them for me to come back from being out sick.

Sorry folks

• Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead No problem! i get that there isn't just an unlimited stream for the codes lol. But when you get your hands on some more, could you do us the pleasure of sending some out to individuals, so those who have been waiting longer and have actually been asking can have a chance to pick one up before they are grabbed by randoms.Thanks!
  • Options
    Just appreciate you guys sending codes out was gonna happen eventually and run out! but if more come out could we get a message before hand or a cheeky dm code before they get released
  • Calvex1559
    2 posts Member
    edited June 14
    Options
    And please think about the EU players. I was waiting for codes but 1.30AM during workweek is kinda hard to be ready to grab a one. So I definitly like the idea of sending out codes to individuals.
    And here I am asking for one from the EU :wink:
    Post edited by Calvex1559 on
  • Options
    There has been 2 drops now during the EU timeframe just havent been lucky to see it
  • Options
    0cwwr4adu2dq.png
  • Options
    yassss
  • Options
    Give em please
  • Options
    DYFF-9LM5-WBZK-BTMN-CUJ 5
    CKTT-V4G8-YMFE-TM9R-ZSJ Z
    AXWN-K7UT-BJWJ-HQVD-3G9 U
    4BG8-UDUJ-QHVJ-SRAH-NZ7 M
    H7WN-FUNT-ZFK3-EX8X-KXC W

sure do hope some aussie got some of these.
  • Options
    0cwwr4adu2dq.png

Yes please! Missing work for this haha :neutral: