Thanks
  • Options
    all gone already :(
  • Options
    Devs should really be inboxing people codes who are waiting for one
  • Options
    I try every code in first 30sec, but no one working
  • Options
    I am here about weeks and never get any chance to get one. This is very sad...
  • RoyKent
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, I’m literally sitting here waiting and missing them.
  • Options
    <Insert gif of Kylo saying MORE!>
  • Options
    Yeah, the codes are gone way too fast :'(
  • Options
    I don't believe that this codes was real...
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead can you send like 5 more in a couple of minutes. I’ve been waiting since the first release and there’s no way I’ve just missed them by 10 minutes
  • Jaquen
    18 posts Member
    Options
    All codes taken in less than 15 mins...
  • Options
    Jaquen wrote: »
    Oh they were gone within 2-3 minutes :#

• Options
    I am here refreshing 2 weeks boys and never get any working codes... this is insane bad bad bad
  • Options
    leThrax wrote: »
    Jaquen wrote: »
    Oh they were gone within 2-3 minutes :#

30 sec, they were gone in 30 sec, it's not real
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead can you just Dm everyone thats messaged since the last drop an new code. cos i really am starting to believe they are fake, it at least rigged.
  • Options
    When I checked other codes and tried to activate, it told me that this was a code from the PC version, but then it said that it had already been activated. And these last codes immediately indicate that this is an invalid product code. So I'm more than sure that this is just a set of letters and numbers, and not a code from the game.
  • Options
    it's gotta be someone bot farming the codes for them to go that fast.....no one can use that many codes in a matter of seconds
  • Options
    it's gotta be someone bot farming the codes for them to go that fast.....no one can use that many codes in a matter of seconds
    Most likely. I doubt there that many people lurking here that they are gone that fast
  • Options
    I literally got a code as soon as they was posted went to redeem the code and it said it had already been redeemed...how is that even possible in seconds
  • Options
    i wouldnt be surprised if they are being used on of the game code websites and sell the codes
  • Options
    "MOAAAAR"
    Average SWGoH user
  • Options
    easier just to inbox people who are waiting for a code. that way everyone get's one
  • leThrax
    5 posts Member
    edited June 21
    Options
    It would definitely combat that the codes are getting grabbed by a bot. Blank spaces can be detected and deleted with literally one line of code
  • Options
    I don't believe in any bots. Who will sell it, and, most importantly, who will buy it? Moreover, there were two spaces “against bots”
  • Options
    leThrax wrote: »
    It would definitely combat that the codes are getting grabbed by a bot. Blank spaces can be detected and deleted with literally one line of code

i bet they have even wrote the code to contain strings even if there was 3/4 spaces between them
  • Options
    DaViDoK_55 wrote: »
    I don't believe in any bots. Who will sell it, and, most importantly, who will buy it? Moreover, there were two spaces “against bots”

doesn't matter if there are spaces, you can auto set a script to delete the spaces if you know how to write the code. Bots are all over the web pal
  • RoyKent
    47 posts Member
    Options
    I really think you guys are underestimating how many people are wanting these codes. Lots of folks get notified as soon as Meathead posts, so it's gonna be an immediate free for all every time until the thing goes live. Really, why would he post fake codes?...
  • Options

doesn't matter if there are spaces, you can auto set a script to delete the spaces if you know how to write the code. Bots are all over the web pal

If this is so, then we have no chance of activating the code faster than a bot))
  • Options

If this is so, then we have no chance of activating the code faster than a bot))

We cant though can we cus we cant get the codes fast enough i was here as soon as the second lot was created and posted, within seconds it had been redeemed
  • SWHarleyKid
    33 posts Member
    edited June 21
    Options
    RoyKent wrote: »
    I really think you guys are underestimating how many people are wanting these codes. Lots of folks get notified as soon as Meathead posts, so it's gonna be an immediate free for all every time until the thing goes live. Really, why would he post fake codes?...

not that quick pal, it takes 10-15 seconds to copy and paste the code and remove the spaces, then try and redeem it, by that time they have already gone, the only way to combat this is for devs to inbox people a single code that cant be taken. not saying he's posting fake codes but for that many codes to be redeemed in a matter of seconds is virtually impossible to be able to grab one that hasn't been used