June 5 Update PC Code thread

Replies

• Options
    Not saying already redeemed, saying invalid
  • Options
    Mine all showed already taken. Am done trying. Too frustrating.
  • Options
    The very first one worked and I managed to get it. Thank you meathead
  • Options

Yes, the first ones posted earlier worked just fine, even said redeemed, but the last few round were all not valid codes
  • Options
    Edosmage wrote: »

Yes, the first ones posted earlier worked just fine, even said redeemed, but the last few round were all not valid codes
    No I meant that the first one in this very last set that came out about 10 minutes ago

Code B5CC-N98U-BY97-EVQ8-N9WP
  • Options
    I think the message is randomly saying redeemed and sometimes saying invalid. I went back to try to put in the first ones and they say invalid now instead of already redeemed. We'll have to wait for another round I think and be quicker than literally 5 seconds after post, hehe.
  • Options
    B5CC-N98U-BY97-EVQ8-N9WP
    7QV5-Z9U8-8T36-XTLW-8X7U
    GEZR-KMS9-L887-CVLJ-3Q8V
    4J5D-PHQC-J4X6-Z4BF-AEQX
    4MP7-Z37M-J2RA-FB5P-KGTF
    One more please :)

• Options

No I meant that the first one in this very last set that came out about 10 minutes ago

Oh crap, like The_Dude said, too frustrating.
  • 1NSaNe
    16 posts Member
    Options
    suprphrk2 wrote: »
    q2rfmi51bpg2.png

literally within seconds of that post. or is that the puzzle? ;)

Man It feels like Instant Gaming bot or something is grabbing those Codes lol, cant belive i couldnt get one after Burning my F5
  • Options
    suprphrk2 wrote: »
    I think the message is randomly saying redeemed and sometimes saying invalid. I went back to try to put in the first ones and they say invalid now instead of already redeemed. We'll have to wait for another round I think and be quicker than literally 5 seconds after post, hehe.

Or they could release the beta global and end our suffering
  • Options

Yeah it really was frustrating sitting for an hour refreshing a page but after getting the pc client I think it was worth it. Best of luck to you and everyone else.
  • Options

Yeah it really was frustrating sitting for an hour refreshing a page but after getting the pc client I think it was worth it. Best of luck to you and everyone else.

cc3bf20p3a0k.png

XDDDD
  • Options
    I still think there's something to do with the puzzle thing... unless we figured it out too quick and that was the puzzle. I'm now getting that those codes are already in use, but on the web rather than the EA app...
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    442 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    5UMD-R8CN-2YZU-2UEN-ECQ J
    2NF7-SFJH-BP5T-XEEF-R3S M
    7ND5-DNU5-VUN2-MNZD-YRK F
    BQ9H-KH66-VR4K-D4M2-JDG U
    FEXX-A95A-2FW9-3HTH-XTE 5

Just in case someone is scraping, I've put spaces in between the code and the last letter

Off to make dinner, night all.
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Ryva
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, have a good night!
  • suprphrk2
    8 posts Member
    edited June 6
    Options
    aha! got it! thanks Meathead. You're the bestest!

Continue doing the scraping protection, cuz holy cats. i think that's what got me before.
  • Options

Just in case someone is scraping, I've put spaces in between the code and the last letter

Ask and you shall receive! Thanks Meathead I think spaces worked! :D:D:D
  • Edosmage
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, there's no use, i'm going to bed and wait to see if i'm being selected for the beta ¬¬
  • Options
    Hope you guys got it too
  • Options
    Ok, there's no use, i'm going to bed and wait to see if i'm being selected for the beta ¬¬

oh no did you not get it?
  • Options
    Dang. I thought they were giving away Amazon gift card codes.
  • Options
    Yo, pass one my way
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead can we have a few more for people in other timezone that was asleep?

"I've seen this raw strength only once before. It didn't scare me enough then. It does now."
  • Puc_77
    10 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead can we have a few more for people in other timezone that was asleep?

"I've seen this raw strength only once before. It didn't scare me enough then. It does now."

Yes please ;-) only just woke up and totally missed this.
  • Schrep
    5 posts Member
    Options
    That would be nice for different time zones getting some that are later on.
  • Spidy
    2 posts Member
    Options

Those of us who are from Spain have it complicated, at this time I was already sleeping T_T
  • Options
    Just open the PC version to all, is now stable and final, how long we have to wait :)
  • Saranay
    19 posts Member
    Options
    That would be great but if more codes are to be shared, it would be nice around now all Europeans are awake xD
  • Wed_Santa
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    To be fair to Meat he posted the first lot of codes yesterday evening when Spain and the rest of Europe were still up and partying- yeah, you know you were.