Pre craft= severe advantage (raid/guild update didn't fix but made it worse)

18910111214Next

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @Alexone

I'll try to explain it on a simple way:
    Those rewards are ubtainable by farming normal nodes. Therefor it is not UNobtainable raid gear but OBTAINABLE raid gear.

That was his point, that he didn't get any unobtainable raid gear.
    At least that's how I read it now.

He got 7 scanner parts which are unobtainable and mk3 carbanti or whatever they are called. I never got 2 Unobtainable gear parts from raids. Don't even know if that is possible.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    DieInFire wrote: »
    So pre craft and credit crunch are topics of discussion finally in the development team. Hope they come to a solid solution. Droid callers, Nubian scanners, and Nubian tech are serious problems since the raid gear was added to their crafting. (Yes, I have been doing heroic raids, guild has been doing them for weeks and I have only gotten 23 salvage of a droid caller in that time, enough salvage for one scanner and 25 pieces for a N tech. Rest has been trash (finish between 12-18 every raid)).

Credits are equally impairing on progression. I personally have about 8 characters that could be seven starred but simply lack the credits as I can barely afford to keep my top toons leveled up. Only can afford to have two at 80 right now as I need to keep inching the others forward as well. I know I'm not the only one that has this problem. The rate of the credits needed to level toons between 70-80 far surpassed the rate that credits increase as you play through the game. When the level cap was released credits in all parts of the game should have been adjusted as well.

I realize that these two topics have been discussed on this forum and discussed again and again, but I am interested to see what is done to correct this or if it will die at the discussion table.

Something doesn't add up.

20 heroics x 25 salvage for placing 12th-18th is 500 pieces.

You should be able to make plenty of raid gear.

You don't always get raid specific gear. For some reason I keep getting farmable gear... And still have yet to get a fully crafted piece. Very frustrating.

This is complete crap. You get raid gear salvage guaranteed and farmable gear. You will never NOT get raid salvage. You're not fooling anyone.

Maybe on T7.
    This is one of my rewards on T6, with proof that is T6.
    So yeah, you can perfectly NOT receive raid gear salvage up to T6. Don't know about T7 yet, so don't accuse @HurricaneTrooper of lying.

zn24cy.jpg

2n08u8o.jpg

dyamio.jpg

That Mk VII is raid gear salvage. A crap amount for T6 but it's raid gear. If that was Heroic you would have gotten 40 pieces for 4th place.
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    So pre craft and credit crunch are topics of discussion finally in the development team. Hope they come to a solid solution. Droid callers, Nubian scanners, and Nubian tech are serious problems since the raid gear was added to their crafting. (Yes, I have been doing heroic raids, guild has been doing them for weeks and I have only gotten 23 salvage of a droid caller in that time, enough salvage for one scanner and 25 pieces for a N tech. Rest has been trash (finish between 12-18 every raid)).

Credits are equally impairing on progression. I personally have about 8 characters that could be seven starred but simply lack the credits as I can barely afford to keep my top toons leveled up. Only can afford to have two at 80 right now as I need to keep inching the others forward as well. I know I'm not the only one that has this problem. The rate of the credits needed to level toons between 70-80 far surpassed the rate that credits increase as you play through the game. When the level cap was released credits in all parts of the game should have been adjusted as well.

I realize that these two topics have been discussed on this forum and discussed again and again, but I am interested to see what is done to correct this or if it will die at the discussion table.

You don't always get raid specific gear. For some reason I keep getting farmable gear... And still have yet to get a fully crafted piece. Very frustrating.

This is complete crap. You get raid gear salvage guaranteed and farmable gear. You will never NOT get raid salvage. You're not fooling anyone.

Maybe on T7.
    So yeah, you can perfectly NOT receive raid gear salvage up to T6. Don't know about T7 yet, so don't accuse @HurricaneTrooper of lying.

zn24cy.jpg

2n08u8o.jpg

dyamio.jpg

That Mk VII is raid gear salvage. A crap amount for T6 but it's raid gear. If that was Heroic you would have gotten 40 pieces for 4th place.

Oh **** you are right! It's looks exactly the same of other that I have tons of, my bad I apologize, totally focused on droid callers and furnace so totally forgot about the Nubian, sorry.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @DieInFire Hold on there is a problem here...What troubles me is that he got HALF of what he is supposed to get! In the 28/4 update it clearly states that for t6s the pieces of salvages are 15 for places 4-10! Something is fishy here.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @DieInFire Nice job posting your place in the tier 6 and then posting a pic of at t5 reward. 7 pieces is what you get for being in places 4-10 in tier 5s. Wow...who were you trying to fool exactly?
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    @DieInFire Nice job posting your place in the tier 6 and then posting a pic of at t5 reward. 7 pieces is what you get for being in places 4-10 in tier 5s. Wow...who were you trying to fool exactly?

This.

If people went to the guild forum and joined a heroic guild instead of whining about gear on general forum they would be swimming in gear.

• Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    I think there solution is obvious.

They have fully crafted gear in shipments. If you want it got to pay.

PTW is okay. All games have disparities between pay and free. It's finally turning about here.

Just that F2P who pre crafted aren't feeling the gap right now.
  • Options
    I hope CG follow through with a solution to this, Jesse mentioned it would be addressed a couple of weeks ago
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Azgadil wrote: »
    I think there solution is obvious.

They have fully crafted gear in shipments. If you want it got to pay.

PTW is okay. All games have disparities between pay and free. It's finally turning about here.

Just that F2P who pre crafted aren't feeling the gap right now.

If you put raid gear in shipments you have made raids meaningless. Not going to happen.

Games like this cannot be pure pay to win.
  • Options

Maybe on T7.

Edit: removed the pics to avoid spam as I was wrongly mistaken

It was a case of miscommunication. furnaces can be bought so I didn't include them in my original post that greyjedi is referring to. I have gotten a bunch of salvage for furnaces but those pieces were not what I was talking about. The Two Nubians and the droid caller have been the biggest issue for me personally. Lesson learned: you must divulge every detail of what you are talking about or the hounds will smell blood and attack. Disclaimer: I have gotten a bunch of furnace salvage but very little of the gear that cannot be bought.
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ignoré the last one. I said "this one" in singular not plural, that last one got there due to copy paste. And also i did out proof of that 10th place reward.
    I was wrong with thinking that wasn't raid-only anyways.

Edit: ohh I got it. My point wasn't valid anyways.
    Post edited by DieInFire on
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    Options

This.

If people went to the guild forum and joined a heroic guild instead of whining about gear on general forum they would be swimming in gear.

Well some of us are just getting ready for T7. Got furnace crafted by buying salvage on guild store and getting some on raid so finally will try heroic. But there are many people not ready for T7. And the same people could have crafted all that stuff if the requirement could have been keep the same before the update.
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    Options

Maybe on T7.

Edit: removed the pics to avoid spam as I was wrongly mistaken

It was a case of miscommunication. furnaces can be bought so I didn't include them in my original post that greyjedi is referring to. I have gotten a bunch of salvage for furnaces but those pieces were not what I was talking about. The Two Nubians and the droid caller have been the biggest issue for me personally. Lesson learned: you must divulge every detail of what you are talking about or the hounds will smell blood and attack. Disclaimer: I have gotten a bunch of furnace salvage but very little of the gear that cannot be bought.

We all get passionate here.
    I have 30 droid callers salvage and 17 Nubian cd-like. Decided to buy from guild store the remaining salvages.
  • Options

It's pretty clear from your other posts that you are just making up stuff as you go along.

• Options
    EA could fix then entire pre crafting issue by doing one thing. Remove them from the normal player base and put all of them on the same server- problem solved.
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    It's getting really sad that we still haven't had word from @EA_Jesse or anyone else since that brief (almost dismissive) mention on 5/27.

It doesn't matter how much we debate, we can all agree something needs to happen soon.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    EA could fix then entire pre crafting issue by doing one thing. Remove them from the normal player base and put all of them on the same server- problem solved.

Remove who and put who on the same server? At this point i have 4 pizzas from the raids because that's pretty much all i get. Remove that?
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Rod___INL wrote: »
    This issue has been beaten to death. It is what it is. I don't like it either but any advantage they have will be short lived and fixed when the next update comes out.

so for 6 months the rest of us have to play at a disadvantage? hell no. keep complaining until they make reparations, you guys complaining that we have beaten the subject to death will be the first guys to the mailbox grabbing at any freebies they may or may not throw our way.

is not like we are running out of forum space, if you are tired of the subject do not click the thread but to go to the effort of complaining about our complaining seems like a massive waste of energy.
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    QuiteDrunk wrote: »
    This issue has been beaten to death. It is what it is. I don't like it either but any advantage they have will be short lived and fixed when the next update comes out.

so for 6 months the rest of us have to play at a disadvantage? hell no. keep complaining until they make reparations, you guys complaining that we have beaten the subject to death will be the first guys to the mailbox grabbing at any freebies they may or may not throw our way.

is not like we are running out of forum space, if you are tired of the subject do not click the thread but to go to the effort of complaining about our complaining seems like a massive waste of energy.

Surprising how much this applies to real life too... Lol
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    QuiteDrunk wrote: »

Exactly. In the 5/27 update they wouldn't have said it's being looked into if people weren't still voicing their dissatisfaction about precrafting/raid gear.