Pre craft= severe advantage (raid/guild update didn't fix but made it worse)

Replies

• Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    Serya wrote: »
    Have Jesse and the other staff stopped responding directly to posts? I remember getting a lot more feedback to posts in the past. I have appreciated the more frequent community updates but not much feedback to direct posts.

I guess they're waiting for people to be distracted by guilds to see if it blows over. I wish I could bring more gear 9s into my guild.

Nah, they are.looking at daily revenue and player churn. The less they post the less people expect answers and they stop asking eventually. After a bad move, 3-5% of people will leave, some damage control, and then back to hauling truckloads of move to the troves
  • Options
    Hope to get a reply someday to this thread, even if it comes after the update. #weshallnotbemoved
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Checking for developer response...

Welp, back to the top.
  • Dev_Str
    137 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lambi wrote: »
    B. Precrafters aren't at an advantage. It looks like one because they have more HP.. But they still die very easily. Practice against those teams to find highest win %age.

You realise that your second sentence is in contradiction with the first one. They have more HP so they have advantage.
    Nobody says you can't win. And it's not only hp, it's overall stats because they can equip gears for the next tier.
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Bump. Other threads starting on the same topic..... Go figure
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options

There were other threads about it before this. I doubt it will be made a sticky 'megathread' because that's too much bad publicity for a dumb decision.
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »

There were other threads about it before this. I doubt it will be made a sticky 'megathread' because that's too much bad publicity for a dumb decision.

One can hope and this one seems to be the biggest. I got Five's basic to level 8 so even though my power is lower people are leaving me alone in arena.
  • Options
    My group is gear 9 because I precrafted and have 3k more power than every other group but still get beat so I don't see a advantage
  • Options
    My group is gear 9 because I precrafted and have 3k more power than every other group but still get beat so I don't see a advantage

^This.

I precrafted for 2 of my toons, and I just gear 9'd a 3rd (Tusken Raider) and I only have a small advantage. I still get taken out by the same teams and I don't notice when I face other gear 9's.

• Zoh31
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Are devs going to do anything
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Zoh31 wrote: »
    Are devs going to do anything

Since the additional content being added tomorrow will include what we cannot get at this time. No, I doubt they'll do anything.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Dev_Str wrote: »
    Lambi wrote: »
    B. Precrafters aren't at an advantage. It looks like one because they have more HP.. But they still die very easily. Practice against those teams to find highest win %age.

You realise that your second sentence is in contradiction with the first one. They have more HP so they have advantage.
    Nobody says you can't win. And it's not only hp, it's overall stats because they can equip gears for the next tier.

Regardless, it's pretty easy to beat them... Omg they made me attack for 30 seconds longer than I wanted to..... This is just a pathetic cry. Let's say they do something about it... There will be something else to cry about. Why you ask? Because no one on here that cries understands game mechanics, or they just love to cry because they either don't have the character maxed yet and or don't want to get the character that is in question.

I have a one year old that cries less than some of you.
  • Options
    Well this was exciting.
  • HelloHey
    186 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Actually the guild system makes this situation worse.

Not everyone is able to craft furnance or droid callers at the same pace. Most won't be able to do it without a good guild. And most will have to sacrifice guild coins to buy purple gear instead of shards.
  • Brimley_Ploom_19
    366 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I need a lot of those Level 5 furnaces...thought the guilds and raids would introduce a way to obtain that UNOBTAINABLE gear...guess us non - Precrafters are fudged. This game is looking like it's for ****. How dumb are we to keep playing lol..... only way to get them is to spend a ton of crystal for a ftp it's alot. Can't craft them naturally
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    So did anyone calculate how much weeks it costs to catch up with the precrafters?
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Delmon_Ciiidrr
    504 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So the guild gear is

- not avaiable in the guild shop
    - is a RNG drop for the top 3 at tier 5
    - is a RNG drop for the top 20 at tier 6
    - is a RNG drop for all at tier 7
    - Can be bought in the item shop (if it appears is RNG) for 1650 crystals or more.

Without buying in, that new gear is still weeks away for most people.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Ye so the unfair advantage stands and in fact no beeps were given this day and the coming days. Way to throw off your community and customers. F2P it shall be.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    So small update since I placed first on our T5 raid. I got 10 stun guns and 7 pieces of that strength stuff where I have 250 of.

In other words, the advantage will seriously last for months. There is no way I will ever farm a single piece within a short amount of time. Especially now we have to compete with the guild on energy spending.

Raids are obviously not the solution and this still s-ux..
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Isn't the gear available for 1600 from the shipment shop? Sounds like $10 issue of the maths is right.
  • Options
    spend2win

Whole system is working as intended I'd reckon.
  • Options
    It would be nice if they would at least make some of this stuff available in the guild shop. I understand making it a challenge and bit of a grind, so I would expect somewhat high cost. But at least the option would be nice.
  • Options
    It's become a pay to progress game
  • Jamm
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Would be awesome if they allowed crafting of items with the old settings on May, the 4th. Perfect day to give users such a gift. People get a second chance to craft items and all this complaining ends. In the long run it seems to be the policy to make endgame grinding longer and far more tedious, which is ok for me.

Let's hope for the best.
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Jamm wrote: »
    Would be awesome if they allowed crafting of items with the old settings on May, the 4th. Perfect day to give users such a gift. People get a second chance to craft items and all this complaining ends. In the long run it seems to be the policy to make endgame grinding longer and far more tedious, which is ok for me.

Let's hope for the best.

May the 4th is payday for Disney so your very request is totally opposite. Just saying.

• Options
    Fix it
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    It's funny because it should be " sweet we have precrafters in the guild to help us kill the rancor!" But instead it's " uck there's a precrafted here doing way more damage then me and am at the end of the reward bracket"
  • Options
    This is a freemium game

Lots of whiners here don't want to pay $10 to buy a furnace and want to play free forever. I wish these whiners will go because they don't support the game financially which is the most important thing. What good do they bring to this community?
  • Options
    HelloHey wrote: »
    This is a freemium game

Lots of whiners here don't want to pay $10 to buy a furnace and want to play free forever. I wish these whiners will go because they don't support the game financially which is the most important thing. What good do they bring to this community?

+ 1