I just Auto Battled all of GW

Prev13
AdamW
692 posts Member
edited April 2016
Only selected targets for AI to hit from time to time. From my experience this wasnt possible before the update. Only used 1 team.

The team was 3 Support, Rey, and RG.

Btw this isnt gloating, the game is too easy for that. Im a free player, and Im bringing this up to help players and give us something to talk about.

I encourage everyone to test out GW Auto Battle builds and report results here. If you cant beat GW and you think Im preforming some sort of Miracle or that Im lying then just read other peoples accomplishments and try not to embarrass yourself.

Thanks all and good luck.
Post edited by AdamW on

Replies

• AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, just figured Id share and people can figure it out and see how easy it is now.
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    So, who do you use for support?
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    zerizut wrote: »
    So, who do you use for support?

Thats for you guys to experiment with.
  • Options
    #1 post NA. Would read again.
  • El_Duderino
    413 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It seems to me those having little problem with GW are mostly those with a good RG.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It seems to me those having little problem with GW are mostly those with a good RG.

Thats right, Royal Guard has no cool down on his taunt and it procs automatically making him perfect for GW. On top of that he has a ton of Hp and stuns every other turn.

Try a team and auto battle with it, report results here.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    Only selected targets for AI to hit from time to time. From my experience this wasnt possible before the update. Only used 1 team.

this was entirely possible. 117 of my 130 gw clears were full auto clears. without selecting targets
    mighty chlorians
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku lead. Daka. Rg. Rey. And who else, phasma?
  • Options
    Didn't use auto. Ran a team of Lumi, Barriss, JC, Dooku and QGJ. Didn't lose anyone until the final battle against a maxed lv74 team. Rolled Phasma, IGs, FOTP and RG as a suicide squad. Cleaned it up with the original squad minus Barriss.

GW can be beat regularly if you have a competitive arena team and some bench depth lv 70 and up. You don't necessarily need RG.

If there's any change the devs might want to make based on feedback, it would be to incorporate total power and level more into the matchups and less rank.

Otherwise, GW is fine.
  • Options
    No RG, no auto but yes, clear GW since forever with one squad of 4 healers and one stunner.

@AdamW, neat to get it done on auto.

In the meantime, folks, let's not forget some do have genuine difficulty with GW.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    Cleared GW since update no probs also cleared all challenges since update no probs ... Don't have RG or Han at a decent level yet personally update is growing on me especially arena love changes there
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »

Maybe another healer? Lumi/jc?
  • Options
    Barriss
    Lumi
    Ahsoka
    QGJ
    Combination of Phasma Sid and GS depending on the team.
    Level 74,gear 8, abi 7. 30-45 mins.

Just seems easier to run the healer squad. Will try it later on in the week with a combo of 86,88 and Poggle. Not sure what the result will be cuz I just can't seem to keep the droids standing up. Don't think they were designed for GW.

• Options
    So what level teams were you facing at the beginning through to the end? Autorolling easy teams is one thing - fully geared/leveled are another.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    CPMP wrote: »

Maybe another healer? Lumi/jc?

Lumi i guess. She has ability block to keep some dangerous heroes at bay, and RG guarantees that her heal cooldown would be ready to use when in need.
    Can anyone try auto run this monster in GW and post results?
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    SlythRinn wrote: »
    So what level teams were you facing at the beginning through to the end? Autorolling easy teams is one thing - fully geared/leveled are another.

Average Gw started off lower levels then got to maxed lvl 74+ after 4rth or 5th battle. If Gw was twice or even 10 times as longer it wouldnt have made a difference. @SlythRinn
    Post edited by AdamW on
  • Options

That's awsome !
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Options

what 3 support?
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    What was your highest arena team power in a completed battle. That goes alot toward making your point. If the highest team power your team ever completed a battle with was 17000, then your gw is easy to begin with. If it was 26000 as an example, then thats saying something
  • gbshow
    89 posts Member
    Options

Yeah some people haven't got the monet to spend like you. We haven;t got RG or Rey. Please never post again ewwww
  • Options
    Lies
  • Options
    Just did the same thing with Barriss lead, Lumi, EE, Rey and RG. Near the end I lost RG and Rey but EE revived them both.
  • Homish
    65 posts Member
    Options
    I cleared GW on auto underwater when my phone didn't have any battery and it was windy out.
  • Options
    Good for you. Ive been clearing GW for the last couple of weeks myself, but today im stuck on the second to last battle being hammered by a Dooku lead Savage. Was a hard GW today so most of my toons are getting low with all healers on cd. Tried every combination of the toons i have left, getting maybe 2 low on enemy team before they start the dodge train with Savage Overpowering everything i have left. But normally i have no problem going through GWs with only 1 healer rotating with another if i see i nead the heal early in the battle.
  • Options
    Yeah easy enough to clear, don't have the gear/levels/stars to auto it yet. I'm ok with that, it's the highest reward event right now, it should take more then 15 minutes.
  • Options
    Lies
  • Options
    Homish wrote: »
    I cleared GW on auto underwater when my phone didn't have any battery and it was windy out.

Lmao
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    What was your highest arena team power in a completed battle. That goes alot toward making your point. If the highest team power your team ever completed a battle with was 17000, then your gw is easy to begin with. If it was 26000 as an example, then thats saying something

Around 29-31k depending on how I switch it up.

Early November server @clawsofhonor
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    gbshow wrote: »

Yeah some people haven't got the monet to spend like you. We haven;t got RG or Rey. Please never post again ewwww

Free account here, launch player. @gbshow . Stop posting if your not going to contribute to thread.

I encourage all to test ot teams and post results here.