I just Auto Battled all of GW

13Next

Replies

• Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    its really not a shock to me that someone can auto with 3 healers and rey plus rg, you have a nice cannon with rey, and a max or near max RG will soak up everything that is dished out and then some, using 3 healers, like barris, lumi and either JC or Daka will keep you topped u on health. the whole formula makes perfect sense cause RG removes the need to be worried about things like FOTP and other Rey's since protection was added.

Glad you can do it, but its really nothing to brag about. also i do find it kind of odd how you never mentioned what your whole team was in the first post...
  • Options
    Barrios RG Daka Rey ee
  • Options
    My auto squad is Teebo L, RG, Barris, Jc and Rey. I target Sid or kylo first as well and after the update I've had to stop the auto to make Barris heal. I'll get to the last couple of nodes and lose Jc but I just put lumi in.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    3 healers or even 5 healers, it doesn't matter, a team with GS, Rey, and FOTP + RG will definitely take out one of your toons
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    zerizut wrote: »
    So, who do you use for support?

Thats for you guys to experiment with.

Who do YOU use in your team?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Gave it a try:
    Lost RG and Daka on 8th node
    twPHasO.png

oh2iQm9.png

11 minutes up to that node. 20 to finish the rest out on manual

• Options
    It can't be considered auto battled if you occasionally have to direct it.
  • Options
    So let me get this straight...

The op did GW on auto.

He did not come here to gloat.

He only posted this because he wanted to help others.

BUT... He refuses to post his full squad.

Does that about cover it?

If the op wasn't gloating and truly was interested in helping others doesn't it seem like he would be forthcoming with the rest of his squad??

Me thinks someone is contradicting themselves!
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    I dont like giving out my secrets or things Im working on.

it was obvious you were that kind of gloating player. very contributing much enjoy reading

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    To anyone else that actually needs help: I run GW with ewoks + any tank between Poe, Rg, Han, Magma daily. Rarely retreating, once per 2 GW, only do so vs speed meta. It works post update, even better than pre, even if ewoks have 0 protection left. I posted videos of it on youtube, it's the same story post update, just takes a little longer versus tanky teams (barris, chewy, kylo, fives, rg types of teams). Arena power is 31.5k. Ewok team works at 6*. Can also work with 3 ewoks as long as you have Elder, Chirpa and Teebo in.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Smunson82
    96 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Fantazy wrote: »
    To anyone else that actually needs help: I run GW with ewoks + any tank between Poe, Rg, Han, Magma daily. Rarely retreating, once per 2 GW, only do so vs speed meta. It works post update, even better than pre, even if ewoks have 0 protection left. I posted videos of it on youtube, it's the same story post update, just takes a little longer versus tanky teams (barris, chewy, kylo, fives, rg types of teams). Arena power is 31.5k. Ewok team works at 6*. Can also work with 3 ewoks as long as you have Elder, Chirpa and Teebo in.
    Nice videos. Those Lil guys rock.
  • Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    Duckoo wrote: »
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    And how on earth wasnt it possible before the update and now it is psobbile when the AI stars with full protection every round and you don't?

Everyone does less damage, making heals more powerful.

Absolutely. Rey and GS with 5% less damage should make up for the fact that protection is down by node 7

Down by node 7??? For me my ateam's protection is gone by node 3. I can auto it still though, with a suicide squad toward the end. However, ONLY a specific setup allows me to do that