I just Auto Battled all of GW

Replies

• Options
    Ive been thinking about doing it. as well as to think anyone who would finnish gw that way, must be pretty awesome. Props/kudos/whatever, i like it! :)
  • Options
    I can't clear gw since update. Droid team for arena (since beta! Hk <3) and a qgj lumi jc barris Yoda gw team for sustainability (droids last 2 rounds in GW before they die)
    But no more. Jedi get obliterated.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Altoon33 wrote: »
    AdamW wrote: »
    Only selected targets for AI to hit from time to time. From my experience this wasnt possible before the update. Only used 1 team.

The team was 3 Support, Rey, and RG.

That's awsome !

Thank you, hope it goes well for you too
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Idk, I have 19 7* lvl 71-74 characters, loaded gear and maxed specials. I usually finish arena top five without using more than one of my battles, I can pull a first place anytime i remember to play at payout time. GW since the update, starts easy, but by the 5-6th node, I start taking serious heat. I can finish, but it takes restarts and suicide teams and way more time time then I am willing to commit. If someone is finishing GW and calling it easy, they are either lying, or they aren't being pitted against the monster teams I am getting hit with.

Auto'ed GW? I'd like to see that.
  • Options
    I had never tried it before seeing this thread. Telling no lies. I was surprised but then again I've been playing for a while. The characters people talk about like Rey and RG are different than the rest.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    Idk, I have 19 7* lvl 71-74 characters, loaded gear and maxed specials. I usually finish arena top five without using more than one of my battles, I can pull a first place anytime i remember to play at payout time. GW since the update, starts easy, but by the 5-6th node, I start taking serious heat. I can finish, but it takes restarts and suicide teams and way more time time then I am willing to commit. If someone is finishing GW and calling it easy, they are either lying, or they aren't being pitted against the monster teams I am getting hit with.

This.
    I cleared GW easily the last 2 days because the teams i faced were ridiculous. I hope i won't get to meet an RG team any time soon (i also don't use RG)
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Try it guys, its very much possible now. RG is important though.
  • Options
    Stop posting if your not going to contribute to thread.

but that's sort of what you did with your post though, not telling exactly what team you were using nor explaining in what order you targeted the units nor if you faced any RG/Dooku/QGJ meta... what are we supposed to get from your contribution then? this makes me want to be sarcastic, something the forums so don't need right now... but here goes:

UOc9Ozn.jpg
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    Very impressive Adam. Gratz
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    gw is easy. just takes an extra 15 minutes now due to protection. I'm facing lvl 75 g8-9 7* teams from node 7+
    mighty chlorians
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    The problem with GW now is that it's a boring time sink. I had to force myself to do it. Did it over the course of 12 hours today. Would play a match, wait for my will to live to refresh, and then come back and do another fight.

If it were 9 fights instead of 12, it would be about the right length, time wise. But if they shortened it, I am sure they would reduce the rewards, and we already don't have enough credits as it is.

The game needs more content. Not the same content made longer you feel required to do to keep up.
  • Options
    Lol I'm a free to play player and although I'm doing ok, I wish I had a good RG :'( mine is only 2 stars hahaha
  • Options
    Ever since the update, everything seems to have gotten a lot more difficult. Protection can be a pain and I also hate how much less damage all the characters do overall
  • Options
    I just tryed it I ran through GW with phasma L7*, lumi7*, rey5*, rg4*, and barris5*

Lost rg on battle 8 replaced with st han 7*
    Lost st han and rey on battle 9 replaced with qgj 7* and count dooku 7*

Finished with barris L, qgj, lumi, phasma, dooku
  • Options
    Only selected targets for AI to hit from time to time. From my experience this wasnt possible before the update. Only used 1 team.

Btw this isnt gloating, the game is too easy for that. Im a free player, and Im bringing this up to help players and give us something to talk about.

I encourage everyone to test out GW Auto Battle builds and report results here. If you cant beat GW and you think Im preforming some sort of Miracle or that Im lying then just read other peoples accomplishments and try not to embarrass yourself.

Thanks all and good luck.

Video or didn't happen.
    I am sick of people claiming they can auto battle the entire GW.
    Seriously, I am uploading now my 2nd in a row full GW run.
    Took 28 minutes from node 1 to node 10. then freaking 70 MINUTES to clear the last 3.
    STATE YOUR LEVEL, ARENA SQUAD POWER AND INCLUDE A VIDEO
  • PardeyGirL
    193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Btw this isnt gloating, the game is too easy for that. Im a free player, and Im bringing this up to help players and give us something to talk about.

I encourage everyone to test out GW Auto Battle builds and report results here. If you cant beat GW and you think Im preforming some sort of Miracle or that Im lying then just read other peoples accomplishments and try not to embarrass yourself.

@AdamW
    Great To hear Auto is possible in GW with small amount of targeting input
    I know n understand why, you want to keep full team under wraps for the time being
    So other players experiment n find there own path to similar results,
    Would you be kind enough to share about the actions needed with targeting say
    Nodes 1-6 then 7-12

And I also target toons on auto n AI decides it like's a different toon better
    Did you encounter this ?.

I would like to try this in months to come when RG & Rey are part of my team of toons
    Good luck n Thx for the Fun Ideas cheers...
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • Options
    I'm wondering if I should try something like this... I have an ok variety of characters... They're not all as leveled as they should be though... I'm almost given up on GW since it's taking too much of a time commitment now with how long all the battles take now
  • MrClean621
    610 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

This is exactly my GW experience. By node 5 it's all level 70 -74 max gear squads. I'm the same as you in arena... Too 5 daily and #1 a lot. I also have many 7* and 6* toons. Some days it takes most of them to finish GW.

• AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Fantazy wrote: »
    Stop posting if your not going to contribute to thread.

but that's sort of what you did with your post though, not telling exactly what team you were using nor explaining in what order you targeted the units nor if you faced any RG/Dooku/QGJ meta... what are we supposed to get from your contribution then? this makes me want to be sarcastic, something the forums so don't need right now... but here goes:

UOc9Ozn.jpg

I left the team open to encourage others to experiment and see what they can come up with, plus I dont like giving out my secrets or things Im working on. You are suppose to fill in the blank

Try it out and let me know what you can come up with, some people figured this out already and are brain storming. Dont let the feeling of needing to be sarcastic stunt you from trying it out and contributing with something real lol :p@Fantazy

And yes its the usual Gw with some easy and some meta teams
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »

Video or didn't happen.
    Took 28 minutes from node 1 to node 10. then freaking 70 MINUTES to clear the last 3.

I have no intention of making a video, but what I said is the truth. Im a launch player and have ranked 1 almost every day since mid november. My level is 75 and my power is currently 30k.

Feel free to test some builds out and report back what you find. Good luck
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options

Video or didn't happen.

I have no intention of making a video, but what I said is the truth. Im a launch player and have ranked 1 almost every day since mid november. My level is 75 and my power is currently 30k.

41505257.jpg
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    And how on earth wasnt it possible before the update and now it is psobbile when the AI stars with full protection every round and you don't?
  • Options
    Tried to do auto-GW this morning with Barris, Lumi, JC, Rey and Geo. Haha, forgot RG was essential to the formula. Still got as far as node 7 before I had to play more seriously. Lost five or six toons to complete it. I suppose auto-GW is possible, but only with a full RG. Will try this again tomorrow with Barris/Lumi/JC/Rey/RG.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    PardeyGirL wrote: »

@AdamW
    Great To hear Auto is possible in GW with small amount of targeting input
    I know n understand why, you want to keep full team under wraps for the time being
    So other players experiment n find there own path to similar results,
    Would you be kind enough to share about the actions needed with targeting say
    Nodes 1-6 then 7-12

And I also target toons on auto n AI decides it like's a different toon better
    Did you encounter this ?.

I would like to try this in months to come when RG & Rey are part of my team of toons
    Good luck n Thx for the Fun Ideas cheers...

Thank you for understanding. At the beginning of every battle I clicked auto and would sometimes click who I wanted My teams AI to focus fire, this is usually Sidious (or Kylo until Retribution buff) as its important to keep the no heal debuff off of your party if you want to keep them healed up. Another issue is QGJ since he can remove RG's taunt and buff his entire party.

I only intervened a few times though (by selecting the focus fire target for AI) it was purely auto battle.

Thats all Ill say for now, let me know how you guys do.
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    And how on earth wasnt it possible before the update and now it is psobbile when the AI stars with full protection every round and you don't?

Everyone does less damage, making heals more powerful.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Tried to do auto-GW this morning with Barris, Lumi, JC, Rey and Geo. Haha, forgot RG was essential to the formula. Still got as far as node 7 before I had to play more seriously. Lost five or six toons to complete it. I suppose auto-GW is possible, but only with a full RG. Will try this again tomorrow with Barris/Lumi/JC/Rey/RG.

Congrats on getting so far without RG. Thanks for getting back to us on how you did, let us know how you do tomorrow
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Video or didn't happen.

41505257.jpg

Lol quit being so skeptical and just accomplish it yourself, too much time on the forums :p
  • Options
    To me this isn't as much a "GW" is easy but "RG is so powerful you can auto battle the entire GW with no effort" thread.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options

+1
    Totally agree with this statement....
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Duckoo wrote: »

Everyone does less damage, making heals more powerful.

Absolutely. Rey and GS with 5% less damage should make up for the fact that protection is down by node 7