More updates coming! - Megathread

167891012Next

Replies

• Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @Baldo so how mad are you these days about your nerfed characters? I'm unfortunately starting to accept it as reality
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    @Baldo so how mad are you these days about your nerfed characters? I'm unfortunately starting to accept it as reality

@Mazurka I'm mad for all of us not just myself this effected us all big time. I hope they look into it and fix them. I'm annoyed, you have a guild?
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    @Baldo yea I'm the leader of my guild. So painful just waiting on the word, getting Anakin to g11 to have him ready when he's buffed
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    Drake23 wrote: »
    Last Update no news about our hard farmed and hard nerfed heroes. Is there still thinking about how to fix our toons?

Better be

Maybe we get some news today in the community update ;-)

Drake23, Its a trap
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    Last Update no news about our hard farmed and hard nerfed heroes. Is there still thinking about how to fix our toons?

Better be

Maybe we get some news today in the community update ;-)

Good lord we best be. @Drake23
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Ace007kcmo wrote: »
    Thx for the post! We do wonder sometimes if you look at our questions, concerns and comments. I know you can't fix everything as quick as we want, but like to know what some of the things are in the works at times. It is good to see you guys posting more then in previous months!

Keep up the good work and Fix Old Bens kit and Anakin! :D

Edit: And undo Yoda nerf!

@Ace007kcmo I no longer wonder I know they do not.
  • Options
    Please please please return the following characters to relevance. I spent money on these!

FOTP - needs to hit at least as hard as Leia again even without the stealth or leader ability.

Tusken Shamen. Please make him heal as well and hit as hard as JC. He was meant to be the Darkside Luminara and was at first, but then got nerfed so hard he hides from the JC.