Guilds and Raids - Q&A

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Glupdrup wrote: »
    Will Ayala secura be available f2p with this update? I wantssssss

Wrong thread. This is Guild Q&A. :)

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Do guild leaders and officers get better rewards? Makes sense if they do even if it's only a little bit more
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    And kudos on the amazing communication on your part :)
  • Options
    Do we still get to keep our 35 allies list and also get 50 members in Guild. And can i then use all of Guild members leaders in missions, similar that i can use my allies members leaders now. Or will "allies" be gone in this update?
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If I'm reading this correctly from the different threads, there are 3 currencies associated with guilds?
    • Guild currency is awarded to each member through completing daily guild activity tiers and can be spent in the guild shipments store to buy character shards? Additional guild currency is awarded to the top contributor's of each daily guild activity tier.
    • Guild coins are awarded to the guild as a whole based upon each guild member's daily "Personal Guild Contribution" which is based upon individual energy spent.
    • Merit tokens (along with credits/prize boxes) are awarded to players who participate in raids and can be spent in the guild shipments store to buy gear?

Are the above assumptions correct?

If so, can you explain what exactly the daily activity "Personal Guild Contribution" is?
    • Is it an activity with a set goal that needs to be accomplished to complete? e.g. "Spend 600 energy in order to earn 10 guild coins for your guild"
    • Or is it an infinite progress bar which scales up based upon energy spent? e.g. "For every 120 energy spent in game, you earn 1 guild coin for your guild."

I ask because I'm curious if there will be a cap to how many guild bank coins an individual guild member can earn for the guild each day. If a few of our members are spending 3,000 energy per day in the game, will they earn exactly double the amount of guild coins that a member who is spending 1,500 energy per day is earning or 4x the amount of guild coins that a member who is spending 750 energy per day is earning?
    Post edited by oTradeMark on
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    On the Guild currency. Does that reward go to the guild or does individuals get the guild currency?
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Glupdrup wrote: »
    Will Ayala secura be available f2p with this update? I wantssssss

Wrong thread. This is Guild Q&A. :)

I was referring to it being available is guild/raid reward

• Options
    Is there a time limit (eg. 5mins) in battle the rancor?

Is there a second chance for sending another squad to continue killing the rancor? If yes, will the rancor refreshes his hp to full or in percentage?
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Marafett wrote: »
    Q: If 15-20 guild member can take down the Rancor pretty fast, what about the other 30-35, who couldn't participated.. They won't get any reward?
    Q2: Everyone can attack the same time or it will be a "waiting for the battle" system like arena?

This, I would HATE to wake up and see I missed my chance to attack and therfore the rewards. @EA_Jesse
  • Options
    Is their any plans to implement a guild vault where people can share gear etc with guild mates?
  • Options
    Star Wars galaxy of heroes : Feed The Rancor your heroes is all i see......

No skill ftw

Pick 5
    Auto
    Die

If enough do this get a reward for doing enough damage to the boss.
  • Options
    What are the daily activities for the Guild?
    Whosdaman
    Leader
    American Rebels Guild
    Rancor, we are coming for you...
  • Options
    Will guild members be able to donate crystals to other guild members? More like a help a guild buddy system? @EA_Jesse
    Bad game management here
  • Options
    joker this is where you are mistaken. If They erased the ability for The Rancor to devour you, then top teams would just get pure heal team and never die and solo the "Raid" boss. So, what would be the point? The reason, I assume, they make devour and I assume another ability in future bosses is for players to come up with teams that do max damage and force it to be a "guild event" with everyone participating rather than 2-3 top players taking care of it with a Daka, Lum, Bariss, JC, Chewy and laugh at the game. Simple logic for devour and I look forward to finding a balance lineup
  • Options
    Scynthar wrote: »
    joker this is where you are mistaken. If They erased the ability for The Rancor to devour you, then top teams would just get pure heal team and never die and solo the "Raid" boss. So, what would be the point? The reason, I assume, they make devour and I assume another ability in future bosses is for players to come up with teams that do max damage and force it to be a "guild event" with everyone participating rather than 2-3 top players taking care of it with a Daka, Lum, Bariss, JC, Chewy and laugh at the game. Simple logic for devour and I look forward to finding a balance lineup

Not about Devour but the idea of always losing my team each day to contribute.
    I understand it is pretty much a done deal. But raids shouldn't be a constant defeat to deal damage.

Why not a yoda type spot that rewards us personally for doing it. With each win adding to the guild currency to benfit as a whole.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Scynthar wrote: »

Not about Devour but the idea of always losing my team each day to contribute.
    I understand it is pretty much a done deal. But raids shouldn't be a constant defeat to deal damage.

Why not a yoda type spot that rewards us personally for doing it. With each win adding to the guild currency to benfit as a whole.

Guilds are not a personal thing.. they are a team thing. I am sure they will continue to have plenty of personal events... you don't need a team based guild system to be personal only.
  • Options
    I agree with both and if I could figure out how to get my quote button to work would tag you all lol I get wanting personal rewards and it is my understanding that depending on our contribution in the raids that you will "personally" and "guild" get rewards or am I mistaken? Also, the yoda thing would not work for "Guild" because of reason Barrok posted. Whole point is to make a boss that many players with many attempts to beat. Your characters are refreshed daily like GW, so once again I am left with a win-win situation. Guilds yay. Raids yay. More shards yay. More content yay. lol
  • Options
    When you create a guild, can you limit the members who join by level or something? So, can you create public guild With bias?
  • Options
    Q: What is the character limit for your name?
    A: [need to verify with dev team, check back for the answer tomorrow!]
    What's the deal?
  • Jaxs
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Hello My Name is Jaxs. I am looking for a Guild prefer F2P. I live on the East Coast. So if anyone has any information n what I need to do to join a guild please let me know thank you.
  • Jaxs
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Hello its me Jaxs I just want to add that I am level 74 and I hope to be level 75 tomorrow. I am East coast. Looking for a guild. What information do you have for me that I need to do to join a guild. Thank you.
  • Options
    Jaxs wrote: »
    Hello its me Jaxs I just want to add that I am level 74 and I hope to be level 75 tomorrow. I am East coast. Looking for a guild. What information do you have for me that I need to do to join a guild. Thank you.

Wrong discussion dudes, go to this link if you looking for guildhttps://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/player-guilds
    the cake is a lie
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Q: "characters refresh once a day"
    does this mean the raids are like Galactic War and you use your entire applicable roster five characters at a time until you run out of characters, or is there a different limit on the attempts each player can make on the raid each day?
    A: There is a limit on the number of attempts each day. Also, any character that is defeated during the Raid must wait until the following day before they can be used again.

Will the boss just have an enormous amount of health such that we get wiped every attempt, or a reasonable amount of health per attempt such that heroes have a chance to survive? Also how many attempts?

I am wondering if I should be leveling/gearing/promoting say 20 heroes that work well as 4 spec groups or just need say 8 totally maxed out like GW now.
  • Options
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Do we still get to keep our 35 allies list and also get 50 members in Guild. And can i then use all of Guild members leaders in missions, similar that i can use my allies members leaders now. Or will "allies" be gone in this update?

This. From what I've read so far it sounds like we can't use any allies on raids but it'd be nice if we had some slots added to our ally lists so we can at least have all of our guild mates as allies. I think a 75 slot ally list would work well. There'd be enough spots for all our guild mates plus some extra spots for friends outside of our guild.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    My question is about guild chat. Will it be a forum for all guilds to talk to each other, or is it going to be a place where you set up a chat for your specific guild. I'm just curious cause I'm new to guilds in general and don't know how this will work. I notice a lot of other guilds require Line App or something similar. Is that something I would need to do as a guild leader, or is it safe to wait until the in-game chat?
  • Options
    Star Wars galaxy of heroes : Feed The Rancor your heroes is all i see......

No skill ftw

Pick 5
    Auto
    Die

If enough do this get a reward for doing enough damage to the boss.

Hadn't really thought about the rancor in these terms.....but that would be sad end daily for all of them.

In KOTOR I seem to remember soloing a Krayt Dragon but my hero there was a bit tougher - he had 8-9 abilities and actually hit hard with his lightsaber
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    My main concern is "will everyone get a chance to participate?" I know it'll take almost a full guild to complete, but it also sounds like it might not take that many. In addition, what if multiple people trying to participate at once? It's bound to have quite often, and if there's a time limit. Some people will be trying to rush to get in at the last minute as well.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward for the upcoming patch but has reservations. Imagine forming a raid group of 50 people to defeat the Rancor. It would definitely be chaotic even with the Line App. You will need lots of healers, attackers and tanks to balance the group. For that reason, you will need to see everyone on the raid in the small screen of your Note 4 :# . Hmmmp.. this would be a challenge.
  • byriss
    90 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse , my guildmates are mostly lvl 70+, I'm lvl 61. If guild selects lvl 5 or 6 raid, will I be able to participate and get rewards or am I left out of raid & raid rewards because my my toons are not leveled up enough yet?
  • Options
    byriss wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse , my guildmates are mostly lvl 70+, I'm lvl 61. If guild selects lvl 5 or 6 raid, will I be able to participate and get rewards or am I left out of raid & raid rewards because my my toons are not leveled up enough yet?

If i am reading it right many people confuse the words required and intended . As far as i can see - all the raids only requires stars at your characters. They don`t require level or gear. Raid tier 7 requires 7 stars characters and is intended for level 80 with Gear level 9 , which means you will probably not be able to finish it with a guild of 50 level 70 people on Gear level 8 , but it doesn`t mean you can`t try and participate in it.
This discussion has been closed.