The Anti-social, I just want my gear, Casual Guild. [DarkAngels] Raids @ 8:00 PMCentral [50/50]FULL

Replies

• DarkAngel17
    156 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Can I get 54?

AgathonKelevra

523-966-287

7* lvl 70 Sidious G7
    5* lvl 70 Barriss G8
    6* lvl 66 Luminara G7
    6* lvl 72 Phasma G7
    4* lvl 65 FOTP G8

I run a Jedi team and a First Order team and working on kitting out a Resistance team. Been playing since January and complete all dailies. I was going to respond yesterday but didn't have time and you filled up super fast. I like the name Dark Angels, I collect a 40k dark angels army.
  • Options
    Ah crud I forgot to send my code! 187-316-536 incase someone does drop out.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Any room still? Daily player with a deep roster of toons

451-637-589
  • Options
    @DarkAngel17 congrats on putting together what looks to be an awesome guild. I don't want to break the anti-social mojo, but I gotta say, at first the thought of guilds being added to this game almost made me want to stop playing, but now I can't wait to get started.
  • Options
    @DarkAngel17 congrats on putting together what looks to be an awesome guild. I don't want to break the anti-social mojo, but I gotta say, at first the thought of guilds being added to this game almost made me want to stop playing, but now I can't wait to get started.

Thank you Chris!
    A guild is as strong as the members, not the one who started the guild. Did not wanted to join a guild with all the social requirements must guilds have, I was sure that I was not the only one with this idea!

Thank you again!
  • Options
    I see your membership is full but I'd be keen to go on your reserve list. Full disclosure, have also requested to go on another guild reserve list but that list is pretty long...

Level 74
    455-782-849

G Soldier 7* G9
    Lumi 7* G8
    Darth Sid 7* G8
    Jedi C 7* G8
    Qui Gon 6* (5 shards to 7) G8
    All level 71 or higher
  • Options
    Tashnor wrote: »
    I see your membership is full but I'd be keen to go on your reserve list. Full disclosure, have also requested to go on another guild reserve list but that list is pretty long...

Level 74
    455-782-849

G Soldier 7* G9
    Lumi 7* G8
    Darth Sid 7* G8
    Jedi C 7* G8
    Qui Gon 6* (5 shards to 7) G8
    All level 71 or higher

Thank you, you are on my list, will send the invite Monday.

Thank you again!
  • Options

Ally code is 397-787-112. Active daily player. Currently at Level 76. Always Top 5 in my server. Need to join a competitive guild.
  • Options
    Thanks for accepting me :) Don't think I received an invite though... 944-872-396 cheers!
  • Options
    Thanks for accepting me :) Don't think I received an invite though... 944-872-396 cheers!

The invite can only be sent until the update tonight, will do!
  • Options
    Tonight as soon as the update is live I will send the invite to 50 persons.
    57 applied, but of those 10 applied for this guild and another one, and 4 applied for this one and two more.
    The first 50 invites will be sent to the 43 that only applied here, and the first 7 that applied to two guilds.
    Tomorrow morning I will send the invite to the last 7.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Hi all,
    Looks like this'll become a fine guild but I have doubts about raiding etc being in Europe when the guild is US.
    So I'll reluctantly withdraw so someone from the reserve list can join.
    Wishing you all the best
    Duncan
  • Options
    Can't wait to start raiding!
  • Options
    Hi, I'm looking for guild.
    live in california, FTP Lvl 75
    Active everyday, 2x LS/DS daily refresh, 1-2x cantina daily refresh
    top 5 for the past 2 months.
    In-game player name: Monet (will change soon)
    Ally Code: 339-287-375

Arena team
    Poggle 7* G9
    Qui gon 7* G9
    GS 7* G9
    Lumi 7* G8
    IG-86 7* G8
  • Options
    Just create the Guild, to be able to add you to the Guild you must be my Ally first, sending invites right now....
  • Options
    Just create the Guild, to be able to add you to the Guild you must be my Ally first, sending invites right now....
    My username is: raulvelazquez
  • Options
    It's acting strange. I accepted the ally request, but when I try to accept the guild request I get an error. I sent a request to join the guild to see if that would work.
  • Options
    azkikr7 413-643-874

I got my invite but it says unable to join.
    Nm. Just got into guild but now app crashes when entering guild menu. Anyone else?
  • Options
    Freddyfroo wrote: »
    It's acting strange. I accepted the ally request, but when I try to accept the guild request I get an error. I sent a request to join the guild to see if that would work.

After sending 35 invites, I can not even get to the game....It says:
    Error
    An error has occurred that requires restarting the game. Please check your internet connection as a poor connection should be the issue, then press Restart.
  • JinSaotome
    682 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ahhh, that's why I was getting errors joining. I added you as an ally, try resending the guild invite to me please?
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    I am also getting the error. Tried to accept your invite.
    Thanks,
    Chrispy
  • Options
    I am getting error too. Please resend invite and I will also have space to add you to friend
  • Options
    Chrispy410 wrote: »
    I am also getting the error. Tried to accept your invite.
    Thanks,
    Chrispy

Looks like the update has issues, everybody (including other Guilds) are having the same issue....
  • Options
    Make sure you visit the guilds screen first and click through all the tutorial type stuff. I'm not sure if this matters but it allowed me to see all the specifics finally.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    Message from Jesse:

EA_Jesse
    416 POSTS ADMIN April 24, 2016 10:49PM
    Hey Everyone,
    Many of you are encountering an ErrorCode 3.0 message, asking you for a restart. Please note that this is due to the high volume of traffic on our servers right now. Please be patient as our server catch up to the demand of Guilds being created and Players logging in.
  • Options
    I am online and waiting for the invite. thank you Darkangel for starting the guild and I look forward to this new journey :)
  • Options
    Ready to accept invite when able to send. Thanks!
  • Options
    Uhoh, getting a "Too Many Pending Invites for this Guild" error. Please check to make sure that the only people applying for the guild are the ones on the list.

I hope to join soon! I have full energy and cantina for the day.
  • Options
    Somehow I joined the group, got booted, and now it says I reached the max limit of joining a guild, doh! Please resend invite when able. Thanks!
  • Options
    I was still getting an error trying to accept saying the person wasn't in the guild. I canceled my invite since it wasn't working. I'll need another invite unless my request to join goes through.