Let Qui Gons be Qui Gons is recruiting! (HSR)

Replies

• Options
    Sent you a PM!
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Options
    We just had a spot open up and have room for one more member! Reply here or PM me please if you'd like to be part of an active, mature guild! :)
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for one more!
  • Options
    Im looking to join. Lvl 80 23 7 star, 6 gear 10
    Ally code:
    518-282-515
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Sent an ally request and PM!
  • Options
    Love the guild name and I love Qui Gon :)
    Do you still have a spot? Am looking for a t7 guild, am pretty active and have 18 7* toons. If you still have a spot, my ally code is 328-656-471
  • Options
    @Quasi Sent you an ally invite and PM!
  • Options
    I'm interested in in your gulid I'm lvl 79 bout 3 k from lvl 80 my pvp rank is from 150 to top 100. Have 12 seven star characters and 6* Characters. Play every day get max guild coins.
  • Options
    Sent you a PM! Thank you for your interest!
  • Options
    Just had one spot open up! Reply here or message me if you'd like to get in! We've stayed strong through all the changes, which is a testament to our wonderful members. Come join a great team!
  • Options
    Hi! Looking for Maximo and Young in your guild. I'm on the same server and would be fun to chat.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi @KungMamma! You've got the wrong guild unfortunately. It happens, some similarly named ones out there!

Still looking for one recruit!
  • Options
    We did have the name first! Accept no substitutes. ;)
  • Options
    What are the rules?

Hey Daddyngo007, I copied these guidelines over from the main post on the front page (check there for full details):

Be kind and respectful!
    Level 78+
    At least 10 7* characters
    Routinely hit 600 guild coins per day
    Active in guild activities
    Top 200 in arena
    Must follow raid rules. We currently alternate start times between 7pm CDT and 9:45am CDT with a one battle rule unless your battle started in phase four. We open the raid early for zero damage runs to ensure everyone has an opportunity to participate!

Anything else you'd like to know? Ask away!
  • Options
    Trethan wrote: »
    Hi @KungMamma! You've got the wrong guild unfortunately. It happens, some similarly named ones out there!

Still looking for one recruit!

Wow, yeah now I see it, they have an extra e in there, bee. Thanks anyways dude!
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    No problem! Not the first time it's happened. ;)
  • Options
    c'mon future Qui Gons, the sooner you join up, the sooner you will be swimming in heroic raid loot! Also on offer: helpful, cool, fun guildies, amusing gifs & swgoh anecdotes, great toon science, and of course, whatever you bring to the table! ;)
  • Options
    It's a rare chance to snag a spot in one of the most stable guilds in the game! People are happy, raids run like clockwork, everyone cares about the game and each other. So if you're looking for a real home in swgoh, you found it.
  • Options
    TOp 15 arena player, 188-397-135 , add me!
  • Options
    Sending you a DM @RUFU!
  • Options
    If you still have a spot open, I'd love to join! Fairly newer player, started on September 1st. Currently level 70, four 7*, another 90/100 but usually finish top 5 in arena so I like to think I'm progressing fairly quickly

My ally code is: 314-754-312
  • Options
    @ocxjacobb Sent you a DM!

Thank you for the interest everyone, we are currently full!
  • Options
    My life was dull and full of despair before joining LQGBQG. I used to wander around endlessly seeking comfort and friendship with total strangers. Then out of nowhere.... somewhere between the mass Dooku leads came this guild, and I joined. I've won the lotto twice since, married a supermodel, and finally my dog sits when I say sit. Life can't get any better.
  • Options
    Well I can't promise you everything @chuckwing mentioned, but I can promise you a great community with great rewards! :)

We've got one spot open! If you're not raising every other day, or you'd like to step up to T7 raids, come join us! Need advice on where to go next, or to increase your arena rank? Come join us! Need to win the lotto? Not sure we can help there, but come join us just in case! ;)
  • Options
    Come hop in before the new raid starts, still looking for one member!
  • Options
    We have a few openings! Come join a guild that has stayed strong throughout all the changes!
  • Options
    We're running Heroic Rancor raids every other day, and normal AAT raids. (For now!) Come join in on the fun!
  • Options
    Let Qui-gons be Qui-gons currently has spots available on our roster. We are currently running T7 rancor raids and Normal AAT raids.

If you would like to be a part of a guild that is working towards clearing heroic AAT raids please post you ally code here or send a PM to either myself or Trethan.
  • Options
    If you're a Cubs fan and looking for a support group, we're here for you! If you're just looking to troll some Cubs fans we've got a few of those too. ;)