Protection in GW issues

13Next

Replies

• wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    They respond to threads that have value. This one doesn't. You just want one of the devs to come give you a hug? They're too busy with the eight million other people screaming at them on here every day.
  • Options
    At player level 74 and a little more than a handful of heroes mixed out level and as high as could get in gear I should be able to enjoy a run through a Galatic Wars at least once a week. Everyday since I have turned level 40 I played GW and only finished it 7 times is this what is intended? I AM SO TIRED OF FIGHTING SIDS! It's not that he hits hard it's the dodging that he does on certain nodes of GW I count the times I miss him and often he dodges WAY more than 50% I sometimes count 10 to 12 times in a row of misses 7 star and mixed out gear heroes missing 10 to 12 times! I have counting 19 times straight and then 25 out of 26 it needs to be changed. Why is it that speed has to equal weakness? Now I view more speed as weaker than you were before. Only to reduce the speed of the heroes and get hammered by the computer teams. So now I am slower and naturally get hit first and being hit really hard by these faster heroes that suppose to have had damage reduction but only my team being fast has a damage reduction! So the computers dodge to much and hit to hard and absolutely needs to be redone! The main reason to change this is are those computer team going to play this or are the players play this? Since early January when I made level 40 I only won 7 times and now that this update made it easier for the computers to beat me. They now have shields so when the Sids that I have to fight EVERY SINGLE TEAM goes on the "miss me" about 90% of attacks, it takes more hits to bring him down. Fix it
  • Scourge194
    390 posts Member
    Options
    @wrilley I see your point and my question has now been answered to my satisfaction. The thread does have value; it shows that posting here is mostly useless. As you point out, there are just too many voices for one lone voice to make a difference.

One must then make the choice whether to support the game based on its current state and not on whether one believes that changes will be made to improve that which is broken.

For the record: as much as some elements of the game annoy me, I do love playing it and I'm completely addicted. On balance it's a great game. Let me go get my wallet.
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options
    The Shield for the Charakters are complete useless.

After the 3 or 4 Battle the Shield is down and the other Team has an extremly Advantage.
    Its unfair and unbalanced.
    Next is i must fight against Teams with an Higher Level.
    I have only one Squad on my Player Level.

Before the Update come i win 4 Wars but now i come with many luck to fight 8 or 9 and then its over.

Sorry this is unfair and this is no fun.
    The Game is nice but this Part is typical EA.

Pay to Play this is EA.....
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    Options
    not only that it is a huge nerf on healers.
    1. can't heal protection
    2. nerfs heals since heals are a percentage of healer's health, basically only healing 60% of what they were prior to protection
  • Wolfborne
    64 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    So I am level 63. Tonight I start working my way through GW and on the battle that is 4th from the end, this is what I encounter:

70 Darth Vader
    70 Darth Sidious
    70 Dooku
    68 GQJ
    68 Lumi

Really EA/CG?

That squad annihilated me and I was running:

63 Barriss (leader)
    63 QGJ
    63 Sid
    63 Lumi
    63 JC

All my "A Team" toons are 6 or 7 star and have level 7 or 8 gear. JC and QGJ were killed in the first round before I could even do anything.

W...T...F?

If this is how it is going to be, I am not spending a dime more on this game.