Server: Johnywad, Jeffbacca, DiCon, RedwolfEUG, Sel Cee, DobzimusPrime, pablito, CitizenKane

Replies

• cherno
    99 posts Member
    So here's the basic idea. Don't pull back people who are ahead of you or in the same payout as you. Work together to make sure you get a spot in the top 5 so everyone benefits without having to worry that someone is going to snipe you during your payout

If it's not your payout, help lock and block and pull to ensure they aren't sniped.

So if you share payout with someone work out an agreement for place.

Much easier if you join us in discord :)
  • @Notadopted please note, the times I posted are pre daylight savings. So push everything ahead one hour. Sorry :/
  • Notadopted
    20 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I hate how the servers don't adjust for daylight savings time.

So I will look for names listed and just won't attack them. My approach before this was just go for the highest seed I could within the time frame posted. I usually would just log on pick without looking and then go about my day.

So I'll pay more attention to who I'm fighting. That being said, for all the people who have payouts at 5 pm, it's okay if I jump into their spot after that correct? For the people at 6 pm I can attack them to jump into top ten after 6 pm? And then just don't ever attack people in my pay period?

If that's the deal then I can handle it.

As for discord, I'm generally not in the position to be able to join. Most of the time near my payout I am just getting home and have to cook dinner and do my arenas while I cook. I think I have a discord account on my laptop and I'll add Cherno from his link sometime this weekend.

Edit: discord has a phone app who knew.
  • Notadopted,are you from Russia?
  • Nope
  • @Amarey_SWGOH my friend, i said yet "dont attack the same guys every days" and its exactly what you are doing, all days you attack me and some days make me waste crystals in refesh.
    Come into our discord room and lets organize us or maybe the next time the disorganization affects you and not me.
    My discord tag: Landalash#1401
  • Cool. I found my shard. I'm not in the top ranks. Usually finish around 60ish. Just thought it was neat I found my shard here.
  • Landalash wrote: »
    @Amarey_SWGOH my friend, i said yet "dont attack the same guys every days" and its exactly what you are doing, all days you attack me and some days make me waste crystals in refesh.
    Come into our discord room and lets organize us or maybe the next time the disorganization affects you and not me.
    My discord tag: Landalash#1401

Landalash, my time is 18-00 Moscow. I don't hit anyone before 17-00 moscow.i forgot your.
  • xanderxman wrote: »
    Cool. I found my shard. I'm not in the top ranks. Usually finish around 60ish. Just thought it was neat I found my shard here.

Feel free to join us in discord if you'd like.
  • xanderxman wrote: »
    Cool. I found my shard. I'm not in the top ranks. Usually finish around 60ish. Just thought it was neat I found my shard here.

Feel free to join us in discord if you'd like.

What's the Discord info? Not really been using Discord much but wouldn't mind joining the chat maybe I can join you guys at the top one day.

• Can add me in Discord and I'll bring you into the chat. Dikbutt#1428
  • Cool. I'll add tomorrow. See what the chat is about. You guys seem really laid back and nice. I should fit right in.
  • Hey im in the same shard, hovering around rank 20 ATM should climb top 10 hopefully with my next Zeta (2-3 days time). Know a few others too, Tigle and BOOLSITH. What's the discord link?
  • NerfHerder44
    333 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    xanderxman wrote: »
    Cool. I'll add tomorrow. See what the chat is about. You guys seem really laid back and nice. I should fit right in.

We're bozos.

Lol.

We have a lot of fun in discord.
  • Hey im in the same shard, hovering around rank 20 ATM should climb top 10 hopefully with my next Zeta (2-3 days time). Know a few others too, Tigle and BOOLSITH. What's the discord link?

Look a couple of posts up and add DB.
  • Hello shardies
  • Hey everyone.. finally found this channel.. ive been in and out of top 50 with spurts of daily top 20.. gaining ground again with thrawn and i wanted to make sure im not signing a deathwish or sniping anyone consistently.. glad to fonally find you shardmates!
  • cherno
    99 posts Member
    We have a discord channel going for the shard if you'd like to join us. best way to ensure you aren't going to get attacked and not snipe others during their payouts. You can get ahold of me for an invite cherno#7200
  • Cant seem to find you.. do you have the channel info? Ill keep trying.. and thanks!
  • cherno
    99 posts Member
    Here's the link to the discord channel https://discord.gg/3UVJmc. Not sure why you aren't able to find me in the friend search by my id.
  • cherno
    99 posts Member
    @Justbkillin you did a good thing today although you don't know it :) . Join us in discord chat!
  • hey guys, tired of getting sniped so finally looked yall up. Strive here, usually ranked 5 to 20. Payout time is 7pm central.
  • Hello shardies!
    I'm aranud from France. I'm usually lying in the top10 at GMT+1 if I don't get kicked out of it by one of you... too eager to climb way before your payout :)
  • marijus9828
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Hey everyone,
    My payout time 11 AM EST
    I'm from Lithuania

Send me invitation to your discord gruop please

marijus#9828
    Post edited by marijus9828 on
  • Payout list:

Landa and Startomsto's payout is 12:00 PM EST (11:00 AM CST)
    Jeff and Asha are at 1:00 EST (12:00 PM CST)
    Myself, Dikbutt, Vondy, and DarthDilsnick are at 6:00 PM EST (5:00 PM CST)
    You, Cherno, Johny, and Tigle are at 7:00 PM EST (6:00 PM CST)

The Russians (amapen and lookaround) are 1 hour earlier than Landa and Tom.

Hi everyone.
    My payout time 11am EST.
  • Invite to discord please. Invisafehz#5511
  • Invisafehz wrote: »
    Invite to discord please. Invisafehz#5511

giphy.gif
  • Invisafehz wrote: »
    Invite to discord please. Invisafehz#5511

giphy.gif

But why? /Cry
  • Ahaha Iam back!! Wheres Johnny?? Good to se you still going strong Landa and bacca!!
  • Dikbutt wrote: »
    Can add me in Discord and I'll bring you into the chat. Dikbutt#1428

Yeah cannot find that tag..