Perhaps you haven't tried them... *in-depth squad review*

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Hyperalloy wrote: »
    It's not that people don't understand the true power of the Ewoks in SWGOH, it's just that there's no way level 2 of them up at anything near reasonable speed without lots of $$$ and being favoured by RNGesus.

Join a guild. I know at least Elder is available in guild shipments. Scout likely is as well, but haven't seen him pop up yet.
    But yes, that is the main reason people don't use them. That, and Chirpa is still relatively new.
  • Options
    How did ewoks work against the Rancor?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Why? Why couldn't you keep it to yourself (like a true Sith and rule the galaxy) and resist posting the info on the forums? Now, they are going to get NERFED! Do you honestly believe that CG will not hear about them and nerf them? DO YOU? Do you not see people complaining about them in the future, especially the great whales who spent tooooooons of money on the game, because Ewoks are eaaaaaaasily farmable?

I hope you feel lots of shame and guilt when your little friends get NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

You exposed nature's secrets and now the Empire will regulate, neuter, steal their furs, and turn them into designer handbags for spoiled, privileged, hipster teens!

Shame on you!
  • Options
    VeganJedi wrote: »
    Why? Why couldn't you keep it to yourself (like a true Sith and rule the galaxy) and resist posting the info on the forums? Now, they are going to get NERFED! Do you honestly believe that CG will not hear about them and nerf them? DO YOU? Do you not see people complaining about them in the future, especially the great whales who spent tooooooons of money on the game, because Ewoks are eaaaaaaasily farmable?

I hope you feel lots of shame and guilt when your little friends get NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

You exposed nature's secrets and now the Empire will regulate, neuter, steal their furs, and turn them into designer handbags for spoiled, privileged, hipster teens!

Shame on you!

Ritalin?
  • Options
    @HurricaneEwok No. Kale, organic avocados, organic sundried tomatoes, arugula, baby spinach, Mediterranean kalamata olives, olive oil, Goddess dressing, facon (it's like real bacon, but it's made out of soy), glutten free pita bread, and a pomegranate/cherry smoothie with organic almond milk and Vega protein.

No drugs, synthetic chemicals, or additives. My body is a temple, and I'm in-tune with nature. Unlike you, you bloody meat eating traitor! You gave up the Ewok's secrets to the Empire (EA and CG)!

I'm obviously joking, but thanks for speeding up the nerf hammer.
  • Options
    VeganJedi wrote: »
    @HurricaneEwok No. Kale, organic avocados, organic sundried tomatoes, arugula, baby spinach, Mediterranean kalamata olives, olive oil, Goddess dressing, facon (it's like real bacon, but it's made out of soy), glutten free pita bread, and a pomegranate/cherry smoothie with organic almond milk and Vega protein.

No drugs, synthetic chemicals, or additives. My body is a temple, and I'm in-tune with nature. Unlike you, you bloody meat eating traitor! You gave up the Ewok's secrets to the Empire (EA and CG)!

I'm obviously joking, but thanks for speeding up the nerf hammer.

Ahh to be honest man there's so few of us that use them and 2 of them are hard to farm. They just got a little bit of a nerf that was in plans for a while now. To be honest I don't think it's gonna do much, if anything to alter their plans. :-)
  • Egor
    86 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmm I too am going to give that squad a try, will start farming the chief, scout and the elder from ls/ds asap, im already farming rg and rey... may stop rey for awhile as im only 33/80 on her. The ewoks dont have a lot of nodes that drop the shards so should be able to handle all 4. Teebo will have to share gw with luminara as im at 62/100 so she will get the majority of gw tokens. Chirpa i have a decision to make... im at 47/80 of old ben and i want his evasion leadership. So probably will wait till i get 80/80 then switch, gear ben up and at least get chirpa so i can start lvling and gearing him.., then decide if i want chirpa or ben to 7 stars first lol.
  • Options
    How long do you reckon it would take to farm 7* for all 4?
  • Options
    loiloiloi wrote: »
    How long do you reckon it would take to farm 7* for all 4?

Unless you get lucky with Scout, it will take a long time for him because you only have 1 heroic to farm from, but the others are just like anybody else now, with elder being in the guild store. A lot of people have success with buying the single chromium packs, as he seems to be a typical drop from them.