LF my server players! Pyramaxx, Vacendak,tanklord,DarthBadguy, ToTheLight, Vynn, Deadspace, Ja'Shua

Prev13456789
FN1188
163 posts Member
edited August 2016
Hi everyone! I'm FN1188 and looking for my server mates and share game experiences!
Post edited by FN1188 on

Replies

• Tanklordz
    21 posts Member
    Options
    FN1188 Tanklord here you want to team up or something
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Tanklord!! Finally someone who is from my server and always fun to battle your team. Sure my ally code is 964-813-719
  • Options
    What time is your payout? and timezone your in I am 7pm CST
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    My payout is at 5pm EST
  • Options
    Hey guys, didn't think anyone off my server actually posted. I tend to avoid both your teams when I climb for my 9 Eastern payout. You guys experiencing the raid frustration as well? Too many furnace mats... ugh!
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Schmohawk! Good to welcome another server mate. Good to know your payout time so I don't battle you. Yeah rewards have been frustrating to say the least. Also if you need feel free to send an ally invite
  • Redav88
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Hey folks. I'm Redav Htrad on same server. Schmohawk, I apologize for bumping you off here and there. We have same payout time. How can we arrange not to snipe each other lol. I've seen vynn on this forum too. Us 3 are same payout 9est
  • Options
    No problem, we've all done it. I sent ya a message. FN, if I had an ally spot Id ally you for sure, but my fellow guild members have them all locked up. I'll fire one your way if any of them quit.
  • Pyramaxx
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Folks, Pyramaxx here,

guess we all bumped one or another ;-)

Some update from Europe: Moeter, Dark Space and me have payout at 7 p.m. Central Europe Time with DST (just google for Paris, Amsterdam or Berlin time). Usually the two hours before I am active.
    ToTheLight seems to have 6 pm, at least he is quite active then.

Also we have some Asian players as well. Like Gabrielle, Gangas Blackdragon and I think galcticwicki are quite active around my lunchtime.

Usually I try not to play too much around other peoples payout time and focus on the time before my payout.
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    @Redav88 @Pyramaxx!! Hello folks! I have fun when I battle your teams. Very strong both. @Pyramaxx you're team for quite some time was a headache to me!! I'm 6est payout time. So I imagine ToTheLight must hate me! Glad to know you're here and I will help you from now on. Also Deadspace is the most difficult one on server his RNG is crazy good.
  • Options
    Hey guys, nice meeting you all. Yah, Deadspace is crazy. Tried 3x last nite and failed all 3x. Lol
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Sometimes it happens to me but lately I beat him in first try. But still very good. I've tried to avoid him but nah I like beating him
  • Options
    Sad thing about him is that if you beat him usually you keep his spot only a few minutes, even hours after payout...
    I also enjoy battling your teams. Glad to hear my team worked on defence :-) Was it with Dooku lead at that time?
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Yes Dooku! His dodge was crazy! But fun all the same. Yeah I know he usually battles my team every time he sees that I take his place
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Guys let me know if you want to join a very cool and competitive Guild. Leader is awesome and we have lots of fun.
  • Options
    Hey FN. Battled and lost to your team many times. Your Rex is off the hook. Occasionally the rng is good but more like rarely. Think we are already allies but good to see all the responses. I concur Dead Space is crazy good too as well as a lot of others. Only taken 1st once but i think everyone was sleeping;) Usually sit in the 10-20 range

Team name Mr Destrier. PT 7pm

Ally code
    345-488-823
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    @Qui_Gon_Bourbon1 hello brother!! I have you as a Ally because I like battling your team and you have a very nice Phasma lead team. Lost to you today but battled again and won! RNG was good today for you lol. Deadspace is my arch nemesis lol he's RNG is too much. Congrats on your#1.
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @Pyramaxx ! Deadspace is being greedy with #2 spot. I've been trying to push him back for players on my payout could take at least #2-3-4-5. At least on 6pm est take him out all you want I'll do the same for you guys
  • Options
    Had to make some fights for the guild activities and wanted to test my current setup :)
  • Options
    Hey I am back
    I can help
    He is always on if i Attack he attacks back that guys spends a fortune to hold number 2 but hes easy to kill
  • Options
    FN1188 I am sorry was going to help out a couple a weeks ago but got supper crazy and your payout is at the worst possible time in the day for me to help out..
  • Options
    If Darthbadguy ever wants a non attack agreement with me he needs to work it out and message me if he sees this. would be easier on him since I think where the only two at the time slot...
  • Options
    Tank, your payout is at 8est?
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry Tank I know I have the worst time for payout and the only one that is a real headache is Deadspace. He always attack back. No one can take he's #2 spot
  • Options
    FN thanks for the offer, but trying to get Deathspace away from 2 for my payout is rather useless, as it is his also payout.
    Unfortunately Vynn is also often fighting Top 5 in our payout time, that bothers more.
  • Redav88
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Vynn payout should be 9est with me and Schmohawk
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    I just pushed him back because I noticed it(Vynn) if you want then I'll help you with Vynn and make sure you get top spot for your payout then.
  • Options
    What's everyone's pay out? I'd be glad to not interfere if I know what time zone your in. I'm 7pm pst.
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    I'm 6pm est, so mine passed about 35min ago.
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Does any of you have LINE APP so we can chat faster and we can communicate to let each other know when to help?