LF my server players! Pyramaxx, Vacendak,tanklord,DarthBadguy, ToTheLight, Vynn, Deadspace, Ja'Shua

Replies

• Options
    Tanklordz wrote: »
    I got Anakin Ready maybe he works more worried about the Spy thats coming....He could be gaming changing

Good work. Been farming him pretty hard myself. Wont be able to do much with him gear wise. Got Rex Teebo and Elder for raids to work on. Looking at a new comp for arena which should be ready by end of July though.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about that Golly Gosh. 93 raid victories? Is that from hopping or from the exploit? Anyway, feel bad for the suspensions and bans. As mad as I was, I realized I had to ask myself "What would of I done if given the same opportunity?" Possibly the same, especially if my guild mates were doing the same thing. We've seen so many exploits without any real severe repurcussions. Really dont think they should be banned, but stripped of their gear and rewards as well as all Han solo shards. After all, it was EA's programming error that led to the whole thing in the first place.
  • Options
    Was suspended like 3 days lost 400k credits and a few gear pieces wasn't too bad except they also took all 738 of my sim cards so that sucks
  • Kas
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Kas, I'm glad to join the discussions. Time arena 18:00 UTS+3. Don't attack sooner than 2 hours before that time. PS: I do not know English, use translator, sorry )))
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Kas and welcome to the group!! Love your Droids they are awesome to fight against, real challenge! Can you please tell me what time is it in EST?
  • Options
    Hey Mr. Droid team lol.
    What time is that in EST? Anyone know? Lol
  • Options
    What time is your payout Goly Gosh? Im assuming 6pm pst
  • Options
    My payout is in an hour from this post
  • Options
    If you guys use line at all heres my id: golygosh
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    I have Line: FN1188 and btw it'll be 10pm est lol it will be helpful to me to know so I can help you. We have been helping each other out when we can.
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Is it Oliver? @Goly_Gosh
  • Options
    Yep that's the one @FN1188
  • Kas
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Moscow time, est +8
    Mr. Droid team- A good nick! It is necessary to think about renaming
  • Options
    Hi Kas,

have seen you the last days/weeks during my payouts. Always fun to battle a different team.
    When do you have payout 6 pm or 7 pm Moscow time?
    I am from Germany, so my payout is currently (due to summertime) 7pm Berlin time.
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Guys if you know someone that needs a Guild or are unhappy with theirs let them know that we are looking for an extra player. We only do heroic raids and it's a fun guild. Anyway thanks for the help.
  • Options
    Sup everybody
  • Options
    ToTheLight here
  • Goly_Gosh
    86 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hey man welcome to the forums
  • Options
    Nice to find all here :smile:
  • Options
    I am on the same hour with Gabriel
  • Options
    I think he doesn't like me very much :smiley:
  • Options
    You and gabriel are mates? Whats your rank and game name
  • Options
    ToTheLight
  • Options
    Rank 8 now
  • Options
    I've played against you a number of times
  • Options
    Thx Goly, nice to find all here
  • Options
    Me too
  • Options
    I fight with Gabrielle every time for 1 :smile:
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Hi ToTheLight! Finally a new member from the server. Btw sorry if I have pushed you back don't know your timezone! But welcome and hopefully we can be organized and not snipe each other from first like Deadspace!! That guy has control problems! Right now was my payout and he tried to snipe first from me but he must not know to not f..k with me on my payout lol
  • Redav88
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Hey ToTheLight. Are you from Philippines?
    Just asking cause Gabs guild says PH on it lol.
    Anyways, what time is your payout est?