LF my server players! Pyramaxx, Vacendak,tanklord,DarthBadguy, ToTheLight, Vynn, Deadspace, Ja'Shua

Replies

• FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Hey @Pyramaxx I'm 6pm est that would be 5pm cst
  • Options
    Thanks for this @Pyramaxx
  • Pyramaxx
    30 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    • GalacticKiwi 3am EST
    • Mol Eliza /4PDA Kamino/ - 8am EST
    • Kas 11am EST
    • ToTheLight 12pm EST
    • Pyramaxx, Möter, Dead Space 1pm EST
    • FN 6pm EST
    • Tank, DarthBadguy 8pm EST
    • Redav, Vynn, mod bot 9pm EST
    • Mr. Destrier, Goly, Balo 10pm EST
    Post edited by Pyramaxx on
  • Options
    Nice job @Pyramaxx !! If we could only get more people from server
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    @vynn your team looks cool!! IGD lead with Aayla Anakin 5's and Sun Fac.
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks! I worked on IGD in anticipation of seeing more Droid and AoE teams, so I think it's really more of a situational/counter team and wouldn't expect it to do that well on defense. Being used to running Rex, I can't stand not having his Dispel + Tenacity though.
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Lol me too!! I love Rex! But if you don't mind can I test it in arena? Like battling it? If your payout passed of course and I don't mind if you attack me back. Btw I would put Sun Fac back in that team counter will be such a headache! Good work!
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    I'm finishing him too plus Jawas!
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Oh ya, have at it, my payout was 15 min ago. When I have an extra battle to burn I like putting in an experimental team on defense sometimes for that very reason. I swapped out Sun Fac for B2, I'd be interested in hearing how easy it is to beat.
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @vynn @Kas @SSauronSS @Redav88 guys do you have Line app? So I can add you to a chat from server mates we have to help each other and coordinate help when needed in arena!
    Post edited by FN1188 on
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Options
    I'm vynnski on Line.
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Got it bro! Just added you to the group
  • Options
    ssauronss on line guys. I w8 now
  • Options
    Hi all!
    Mol Eliza /4PDA Kamino/ - 8am EST

I'm kas910 on line ))
  • Options
    I found out I was logged in wrong this is my actual account tanklord
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Added you @Kas on line! Nice we are getting bigger on the group that way we can help each other out!
  • Redav88
    25 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm Redav on Line
  • Balo
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, just saw this yesterday. I'm Balo on the server, usually hang out around 20ish in the arena, but hoping my new droid team can get me a little higher.

I'm a 10 pm EST payout. Think I have a Line account, but haven't used it in years if I have, I'll need to take a look.
  • Options
    Awesome @Balo we have a group on Line that is already with 10 members from the server and we help each other so let me know to add you! That way we don't attack each other on our payouts.
  • Balo
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm Balo81 on Line. Feel free to add me to the group.
    Post edited by Balo on
  • Options
    Hallo Leute, hier ist Dead Space, jetzt beruhigt euch und ich werde in Zukunft einbischen kürzer treten, alles cool
  • Options
    Hey there @NebelGuido! Finally able to "meet" you in the forums. Let me know if you have Line so we can add you to our group. We are 10 already from our server and as you may have noticed by now, me and you are the ones that battle the most between each other. But you like that 2nd spot way too much and I constantly battle you (after your payout) to help others get top prize too. We all want to get along and be able to get top prize during our payouts. We would like very much for you to join us in the group and be able to get peace lol
  • Options
    Hi all nice to meet my server mates, it's cool to see you all on here and communicating. My payout is @ 6pm mountain time (which currently is same as pst) I'm on LINE as modbot
  • Options
    Just added you @modbot!
  • Options
    @Balo just added you too! Thought I did but didn't so hit us up!
  • Options
    @FN1188 bin jetzt Online
  • Options
    okay, werde es es um 0:00 Uhr nochmal versuchen
  • Balo
    18 posts Member
    Options
    @modbot think I targeted you close to payout tonight (we share the same payout for now) had known I would have targeted someone else. I'll know for next time.
  • Options
    I did the same sorry @modbot my payout is an hour before yours I will choose others next time
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    Options
    @NebelGuido what is your Line name to add you to our group? I'm using translator to understand a little german. Line app has been very helpful to all of us in the server to communicate with each other and coordinate to not attack people during their payout. We would like to have you in the group.