Leaving a guild

I joined a rubbish guild, if I leave now and swap do I lose all points I contributor, as am second best contributor.

Replies

• Cinge
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. I was booted out of my original guild AFTER I spent energy for them, then started one so that didn't happen. Add my ally code: 817-952-176. We're small... now... But committed
  • Options
    Yes stay til after you get your points. Post your ally code of your 70 plus and a max contributor and we might have a spot for you in Guided Force. All top and versatile players here if that's what you're looking for
  • Options
    More than welcome in nWo Wolfpac! Good group of people. Casual but competitive players. Very friendly. Very helpful. Ftp and PtP welcome!

Ally code: 895-123-924
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that! What makes your guild rubbish, if you don't mind me asking? If you are interested in looking for a new guild, you are more than welcome to check out my guild. My ally code is 697-231-157 and we have a pretty active group. If you'd like to discuss further, feel free to add me on Line, my ID is clunatymic.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32372/new-guild-figurine-dan-n-modal-nodes?new=1
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi =) I have a strong, competitive and active guild with some current members, check the info below to see if you are interested:

WORLD DREAM TEAM GUILD (05/50 members)

znmqtd.jpg
    Link: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33248/world-dream-team-guild-only-very-good-rosters-tiers-7-and-heroic-raids

I'm creating a new guild based in a very good idea: build a very stronger guild with a high requirements to join. It will guarantee the best rewards in the guild activities and in the raids.

We will get the best rewards everyday, the tiers 7 and the best raids, soon the heroics raids, we will be able to buy shards and purple gears everyday.

If you are participating in another guild but you are not happy with the contributions of the members, you will find here the best option to get the best rewards, because it is a guild with high requirements to join, only available via invitations.

In the first days we will be few members, but after get the first 10 or 15 very good players will be very easy get the last 35 or 40 players, I have experience in the recruitment and I will work a lot to get this objective, so you only need trust and we will get it very soon.

It is a global guild, all good players of every country can participate.

CURRENT MEMBERS (05/50)

Quim (Spain - Rank 1 - 5* Rey, 7* GS, 7* QGJ, 6* RG, 7* IG-86, 7* RP, 7* Kylo, 7* IG-88, 7* Poe, 7* Poggle)
    Mormegil (USA - Rank 1 - 7* Fives, 7* Phasma, 6* Dooku, 6* Ahsoka, 5* FOTP, 5* IG-88, 5* Kylo, 7* Lumi)
    DapperDanMan (USA - Rank 1 - 7* GS, 7* QGJ, 7* Dooku, 7* IG-86, 7* Daka, 7* Lumi, 7* Han, 7* Phasma)
    Faroer (USA - 6* Yoda, 7* Savage, 7* Lumi, 7* Phasma, 7* Ahsoka, 7* Boba, 7* Biggs, 7* Sid, 7* Barriss)
    Ligemrom (USA - TOP 25 - GS, IG-86. IG88. HK47, RG, Dooku, Aayla, FOTP, Kit Fisto)
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32208/the-secret-jedi-order-read-the-most-impressive-guild-post-ever#latest

Please make sure you read all of the thread before applying. However, you can skip the 'Lore' section.

I just started a guild which I have huge hopes for to become rank #1 as well as having a fun and homely environment. Read through the above thread and if you meet the requirements and like the visions I have for the guild, and think you will fit in with the vibe I want in the guild then post on the above thread and I'll send you an invite.
  • Options
    Come join mine! We never boot players except for inactivity. We're small now, but growing quickly! All levels welcome, but right now the squad average is level 61. Very friendly, and all daily players.

Dathomirian Deathstroke