Guild ghost-members !!

Prev13
Snowcrash
0 posts Member
edited April 2016
So it seems invited people, which invites has expired are ghost members. In our case 37 people are active the rest is ghost-members that only shows as staticstics and can´t be seen on the member list, and therefor cant be kicked. Super annoying they are taking up space for new active players..

How to fix this ?

Replies

• Zejuls
    43 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Dear Whom It May Concern,

We are dealing with a bug/glitch issue within our own guild and it appears it's affecting other guilds as well through confirmations. So, our guild says we have "50/50 members", but we only have 37 members that are actually in. Additionally, there are zero "pending invites" showing. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :smile:
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Crasch
    25 posts Member
    Options
    I am running into the same issue with my guild. I have a case that was opened up, but they just told me to go through the basic troubleshooting steps leading up to a reinstall with no change.

Someone halp!!
  • Crasch
    25 posts Member
    Options
    I had a case opened with EA which did not resolve the issue.
  • Options
    Hey, Yes I am also having this problem. I have about 34 Guild members and no active invites but my Guild shows 50/50 and full. Someone please help!
  • Options
    Hey there, I have the exact same problem. 34 Members, No invites, but Guild shows Full. Please help!
  • Options
    I figured out where this is coming from, Your Guild count includes pending invites. So if you have 30 active members and 20 pending invites it will show your guild is full at 50.
    Moof Milker's Wanted
  • Options
    We have similiar problem in our guild, we have no invites and 50/50 but in management i can only see 25-30 players where are the others? And how do i kick them ??? When they cant be found yet they show up on contribution but 0
  • Zejuls
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Hope we can fix this issue soon!
  • Options
    We have the same exact problem. Ugh
  • Options
    Yes i have the same problem with my guild. It says 49/50 but we only count 29. And the leader only has 2 pending. How can we fix this?
  • Options
    Do you have officers that have invites out? I hate that it uses invites as a place holder instead of first come first serve till it's full.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    The member count includes those invited by the Officers.

There is no bug here,
    {RotE}
  • Options
    ..I created a guild we have 41 people in our guild along with 4 pending guild invite requests...but yet when looking at the Manage page it shows 50/50??!!! How can this be fixed??? My guilds name is: go go guild ....please help
  • Options
    .I created a guild we have 41 people in our guild along with 4 pending guild invite requests...but yet when looking at the Manage page it shows 50/50??!!! How can this be fixed??? My guilds name is: go go guild ....please help
  • Options
    We are having this issue as well. We invited a lot of people (the leader, and some officers both send out invitations to allies). Most of them did not joined. I am assuming they rejected the invitation because they no longer show up in the pending invitations tab.

However, they *are* showing up in the guild daily activities screen. I can't remove them, because they don't show up anywere else! It looks like a bug when the invitee is not the guild leader! The invitation is rejected/expired, but the player remains as a guild invited member.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Same problem here
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    The member count includes those invited by the Officers.

There is no bug here,

I have this same problem and I have no officers, so it seems like a bug to me...
  • Options
    Same problem which seriously influenced the development of my guild.
  • Options
    Same problem which seriously influenced the development of my guild.
  • Options
    Do you have officers that have invites out? I hate that it uses invites as a place holder instead of first come first serve till it's full.

Sounds reasonable...but heres our issue. Our guild has NO officers. We do have a leader who has 2 invites pending. So that leaves about 19 unaccountable. We literally have 19 members missing. It shows 49/50 but count about 29 members
  • Crasch
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Yes this is a bug. I have checked with both officers and there are no pending invites. This is a big issue. Devs? EA_Jesse? Help!
  • Options
    Same problem in my guild. Seven phantom members thus far.
  • Options
    Definetly a real issue that needs to be fixed!
    15 non-existent members here and its not my style to flip guilds every other day just to find 1 w/o a ghost member issue :/
  • KoaBrazen
    217 posts Member
    Options
    EA needs to fix this ****.
  • Options
    Same issue, removing pending invites doesn't solve the problem. EA must help!!!!
  • MoHunter
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Same here (guild No Younglings Allowed), we have 10 "ghost members", no pending invites, it's very unfair to have to compete against full guilds when we're stuck at 40 members...
  • Crasch
    25 posts Member
    Options
    bump
  • KylaRen88
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue!
  • The_Jam
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue here don't let invites expire or they become guild members you can't see or kick!