Guild ghost-members !!

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Same issue, only 30 manageable members even though game says 50/50. No pending invites. Other guild officers see same results. Please issue fix.
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Options
    TimoVieta wrote: »
    Our guild is having the same problem, it's quite a drag. I actually got tech support to call me, and they advised just to post the issue in the forum here and get as many other people to post as well so EA can see it's a big deal.....

they said that? EA dosent consider a massive f...up BUG like this a big deal?? they allrdy made the game more time consuming then i like it to be and iknow being an officer means more responcebility ,but then add on top hours of manuelly search for ghostmembers without any tools to help you is not a big deal ,it's a huge deal!

• Options
    OrionPeace wrote: »
    There is a work around.

When an invite expires they become "ghost members" and don't properly clear.

You need to re-invite the Ally and then revoke the invitation.

You can find these people by looking for the ZEROES in the Daily Guild Activity list and the comparing it to the Guild List.

Good luck!

~OrionPeace

What do you do when you can't invite anyone because your guild is 50/50? Do you have to kick an active member first?

• UV_
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue here, we have 28 ghost members and the list is full, cannot send invites anymore. Need EA to fix this. Also need fix for the lag of the messages in chat.
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    OrionPeace wrote: »
    There is a work around.

When an invite expires they become "ghost members" and don't properly clear.

You need to re-invite the Ally and then revoke the invitation.

You can find these people by looking for the ZEROES in the Daily Guild Activity list and the comparing it to the Guild List.

Good luck!

~OrionPeace

What do you do when you can't invite anyone because your guild is 50/50? Do you have to kick an active member first?

Yep you can invite 1 for everyone you kick
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Well since none of the officials are commenting about a fix we migth aswell do this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hF39e_hnFb8
  • Crasch
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Buuuuuump
  • Options
    Have 20 ghost members and no way to reinvite them as officer who invited them all left the guild. Please provide some help EA: this is a big bad bug, not a feature.
  • Options
    I'm the leader of metasquad and we only have 8 active players and we are unable to invite new players into the guild one of the users appears three times
  • Options
    I have this problem too. IMHO, this is currently the worst bug in the game and should be fixed before anything else.
  • Options
    Address the problem already! Ppl are really getting impatient with this :/
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Bump because taking 3 days to get enough for a raid because you only have half a Guild is just sad
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    We are having the same issue. We are down to 8 but we can't find them
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    I'm the leader of metasquad and we only have 8 active players and we are unable to invite new players into the guild one of the users appears three times

We have room for 8 if you want to jump to holy wars
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Two members belong to other guilds. We can't remove them
  • Options
    BUMP!
  • Options
    Same here...
  • Boonta
    54 posts Member
    Options
    Alanis wrote: »

I found a couple but they are in a different Guild now and you can't invite anymore

I think I was able to reinvite them and then revoke the invite even though they were in another guild. But I was 49/50 capacity when I did it, if you're 50/50 I don't think you have the ability to send invites period. Hopefully they fix this soon
  • Options
    Why am i not surprised that these greedy pigs at EA has one of the worst support in any game ever. I sent multiple tickets..no answer,not even an acknowledgment of the bug or the timeline of when it will be fixed. I tried emailing and got a robotic response to visit forums. All of us are stuck with invisible members that are killing our guilds. Only way these greedy pigs will listen is with money which is why im refunding my purchases.
  • Options
    Working yet? NO!
    Will anything be done? By the end of 2020.
    Oh okay thats fast dudes!
  • Orrusti
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Somewhat surprised they still haven't said anything about this bug yet....
  • Crasch
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Options
    no officials wanna comment what so ever on this? any info at all would be useful
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    + 13 ghosts here
  • Options
    The update today should have fixed this. The "ghosts" should now show up as pending invites that the Guild Leader can cancel now.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    The update today should have fixed this. The "ghosts" should now show up as pending invites that the Guild Leader can cancel now.

Seems to be working now, thx a lot! :)
  • Options
    Things are looking better