Guild ghost-members !!

Replies

• Options
    Same problem, maybe they don't show up in manage screen till they contribute? Anyway can't kik em and seriously hurting our productivity, only doing about 1 raid a week- DaChozenOnez
  • Orrusti
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Does EA support read these forums?
  • Crsepe
    1 posts Member
    Options
    I'm an officer in our guild, and we are experiencing the same issue.
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Same here.
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    The member count includes those invited by the Officers.

There is no bug here,

I really wish people would read first. Almost everyone had stated we have 0 pending. And still only 25 members and it say we are 50/50

BUG Big Time
  • Options
    Same here. Leader and Officers all confirmed they have 0 pending invites.
    We have 9 ghost members.
  • Crasch
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Buuuuuump
  • BfG_chief
    70 posts Member
    Options
    We have got 37 ghost members. Pls. Help!!!
  • Orrusti
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Can anyone say that their guild count has been updated?
  • Senshi
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue with my guild. 42 ghost members and nothing I can do about it. Completely crippled my guild. I had a case with EA and spoke to someone on the phone, but they just told me to reinstall... Which did nothing to fix the bug. Very disappointing.
  • Orrusti
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Senshi wrote: »
    Same issue with my guild. 42 ghost members and nothing I can do about it. Completely crippled my guild. I had a case with EA and spoke to someone on the phone, but they just told me to reinstall... Which did nothing to fix the bug. Very disappointing.

Wow and I thought we had it bad with 21 ghost members
  • Options
    So its been over a week now and still nothing?
    Like really get your stuff together, its not right to make ppl fix these problems themselves when its not our fault that the guilds arent working properly!
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    They really need to acknowledge this.
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Still no fix.
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    And still no word or fix for this. We can't beat tier 2 with only half A Guild
  • Orrusti
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Wow the count is off for my allies as well as my guild. My ally count says 34/35 but I only count 16 and guild count is 42/50 but only have 22... is there something I missed?
  • Options
    We experience the same. Invites should not count against the limit. Accepted invitations should.
  • Crasch
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Still an issue.
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    They need to acknowledge this and fix it
  • OrionPeace
    166 posts Member
    Options
    There is a work around.

When an invite expires they become "ghost members" and don't properly clear.

You need to re-invite the Ally and then revoke the invitation.

You can find these people by looking for the ZEROES in the Daily Guild Activity list and the comparing it to the Guild List.

Good luck!

~OrionPeace
  • Boonta
    54 posts Member
    Options
    OrionPeace wrote: »
    There is a work around.

You can find these people by looking for the ZEROES in the Daily Guild Activity list and the comparing it to the Guild List.

Good luck!

~OrionPeace

OrionPeace is right, I just tried it. Oh yeahhhh!!!
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Boonta wrote: »
    OrionPeace wrote: »
    There is a work around.

Good luck!

~OrionPeace

OrionPeace is right, I just tried it. Oh yeahhhh!!!

How do you find them again?
  • Options
    None of the ghost members are in my ally list. So I'm not sure how to send an invite so I can revoke it? Help plz
  • Options
    Same with our guild. No way to remove the ghosts, no way to invite active members. It's a guild killer!
  • Abhor
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Same with my guild, no pending invites & 6 Ghost members that can't be booted. I agree with the above posts that this is caused when pending invites are left until they expire. They are dropping from the invite list but not from the guild count and because they never accepted they don't show on the roster and can't be booted.

The workaround of inviting again and rejecting does work if you are lucky enough that your ghost member hasn't joined another guild. Once they do that you are stuck.

Please fix the invite list to show all expired invites!!!
  • Boonta
    54 posts Member
    Options
    Alanis wrote: »

@Alanis A lot of the invites were from my arena top 200 so I hunted them down by going to arena and hitting the Ranks button. Others were allies that I had invited so I found them in my allies list. There are still 2 that I can't find
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options

@Alanis A lot of the invites were from my arena top 200 so I hunted them down by going to arena and hitting the Ranks button. Others were allies that I had invited so I found them in my allies list. There are still 2 that I can't find

I found a couple but they are in a different Guild now and you can't invite anymore
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Options
    i just checked and we have 10 ghost members in our guild is anything being done with this issue?
  • MoHunter
    13 posts Member
    Options

I found a couple but they are in a different Guild now and you can't invite anymore

Yeah, I managed to get rid of 8 ghosts but 2 are in other guilds so no way to send an invite. Still, 8 more spots for active members now! Thanks! Still wish EA would sort out this mess though.
  • Options
    Our guild is having the same problem, it's quite a drag. I actually got tech support to call me, and they advised just to post the issue in the forum here and get as many other people to post as well so EA can see it's a big deal.....