Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    (My guild is full, but I will inform again if we need more members)
    Post edited by Quim on
  • timsky
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Jedimindtrickz is recruiting. We are currently doing tier 5 raids in under 3 days and start the next immediately after the previous finishes. We have 47 members, 2 80+, 3 75+, 14 70+, 16 65+, and 10 60+ We don't micromanage and just ask that members are active. Message me if you are interested or have any questions
    Ally code is 229-315-664
  • McC7878
    116 posts Member
    Options

TOP 200 guild wants you!
    Just went through a restructure thanks to leader quiting game. We have 41 members do tier 6 raids.
    Looking for lvl 77+ with at least 7-8 toons at 7*
    Must be active or be booted.
    Hit me up on line chat if your interested or want more info.
    Line id: mcc78
  • Options
    The Jakku Bobsled team is looking for new members. We are a group of 24 that broke away from an inactive legion. To build numbers, we are accepting level 50 and higher, but most of us are 75+. We work together to make everyone better. We only ask you to be active. You don't have to be the biggest and best player, but we will work together to get us all to that point. Add me as an ally to join 812-359-284
  • Choulle
    49 posts Member
    Options
    We are UNLIMITED POWER and we are looking for new members 75+. We are a mature and friendly bunch love to chat! We are on Pacific Time zone (PST) or (GMT -7). Raids are at 12:00 PM the following day that the current one is finished. Guild activity reset is 7:30PM (PST) and character refresh is 1:00 AM (PST). We are currently doing tier 5 raids in once character refresh and would love to have more members so we can progress to tier 6. Only requirement to join is to be active and have fun! We have daily reminders on guild activities so you won't have to worry about what's coming next. If interested in joining the guild or have any questions please PM me here or add me Ally Code 687-716-216. If you plan on joining make sure you leave your current guild if you would like an invite.
  • Options
    Ace Guild is looking for players of any level and any activity.
    We currently have one requirement: we must always treat each other with common courtesy. You may join the chat, you may be very active, but you are not required to do so. [*]
    Everyone is free to spend their currencies and energy the way they want to.
    We are still a relatively new guild and mainly do T1 raids, but we'll do higher tiers too.
    Our timezone: Europe, UTC+1 (Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid, Budapest...)
    We have 31 members, our lowest level is 24 and our highest is 75. Some of us are active daily, some less frequently: IRL we have jobs, school, children, friends and family that need attention too! ;)
    It's a perfect guild to get the hang of things and start saving on currency early on, or if you don't want to play every day but still like to be in a guild when you log back on.
    To join: find us in the guild search in the game: Ace Guild
    Alternatively, send me an ally request and I'll invite you.
    My ally code is 629-157-873 and my name in the game is Shatterling Purslane. I have only a few spots open in my ally list, so please, first PM me and wait for my reply. I'm active daily so the whole process shouldn't take very long.
    You can also PM me for more details/questions.
    [*] We still reserve the right to kick players for inactivity, but we expect to do this only if more active players want to join us and we need the spots.
  • McC7878
    116 posts Member
    Options

TOP 200 guild wants you!
    Just went through a restructure thanks to leader quiting game. We have 41 members do tier 6 raids.
  • Sarek
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Destroyers of Doom is recruiting new players.

Currently 46/50.

Must be level 69 or higher and have a good number of toons at 4 and 5 stars or higher (at least 3 full squads).

We are a very active guild, but we recognize that people have lives outside of the game and will not boot players who tell us in advance that they will not be on for a few days. We also have a great, positive group chat in which we discuss strategy and other game related topics.

We are currently doing mostly tier 4 raids, but are beginning the process of transitioning to tier 5s.

We have members spread out across the U.S. so we are not particular as to what time zone you are from.

If you have any questions and are interested in joining PM me or apply directly to the guild.
  • Gond
    12 posts Member
    Options
    R0GUE 0NES is newly formed guild looking for members. We are looking for daily players with friendly attitude, willing to grow with us.

We are friendly, democratic, and helpful. Everyone in guild is important and equal. When it is neccessary we are going to vote on important decisions (like which raid tier to do, how often, at what time). We are using FB for communication.

Currently we are aiming to do T5 until most of members are geard up.

Requirements: Level 70+ with at least 5 toons at 5*, doing daily activities.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/45232/r0gue-0nes
  • McC7878
    116 posts Member
    Options

TOP 200 guild wants you!
    Just went through a restructure thanks to leader quiting game. We have 42 members do tier 6 raids.
  • Options
    My Guild (bloodlines) is usually running tier 5 raids 2-3 times weekly (soon going to tier 6 weekly), but needing more members to contribute. We want good players level 70+. We want active players with a love of the game and who will contribute so we all benefit. I have slowly started to weed out non-participating members but I don't want to drop the total member roster below 45, so I am doing this slowly. Now, I have 5 spots open so we are at 45/50 roster. (More in the future if other slackers don't pick up) We don't have any serious whales so you will have a good shot at getting good placement in raids and better rewards. We are fair and listen to our members suggestions and we want to work together for all our benefits. We also share strategy ideas and help each other to learn how to raid more effectively. We are active in the chat. Myself and another player (we know one another personally) run the guild. We follow a 3 day log-in grace period before booting someone. People on holiday or with family/work obligations are acceptable as long as we are informed ahead of time that you'll be missing some time (I just had a baby and another member just began basic training for example). We also monitor weekly guild contributions to determine players we want to keep. We run the guild from Asia so there is that time zone difference to consider. If you are interested in joining PM me your ally code for an invite and trial with us. Loyalty preferred.
  • sugarmonster
    204 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The Guardians Of The Force are looking for some new members who want to do mostly T6 raids.

We are looking for 78+ guys with 5+ 7* characters and/or 10+ 6*. Exceptions can be made in certain circumstances. Our priority is to find people that are going to stick with the guild as we build up towards T7.

We use discord and have our guild up on SWGOH, which makes it easier to plan future T7 raids.

We have a good group of people, in a fun and laid back environment, and while we do expect people to be active and generate 3000+ guild coins per week, we also realize that life interferes sometimes. We have a good core of players that are top 20 in arena.

You can pm or ally me to join or get additional info.
    Ally code is 411-579-196 if you are interested.
    Post edited by sugarmonster on
  • KhalJecht
    43 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Jedimindtrickz is recruiting. We are currently doing tier 5 raids. We have 47 members, 1 80, 9 75+, 17 70+, 10 65+, 10 62+. We don't micromanage and just ask that members are active. Some members on a Line app chat group. Line is not required for members but all the guild is welcome to join for more detailed game talk. My line ID khaljecht Message me if you are interested or have any questions
    Post edited by KhalJecht on
  • McC7878
    116 posts Member
    Options

TOP 200 guild wants you!
    Just went through a restructure thanks to leader quiting game. We have 42 members do tier 6 raids.
  • Options
    Lightning Strike is looking for members, join in, anyone welcome, just playing for fun
  • ManBalz
    254 posts Member
    Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" has 4 remaining spots its looking to fill!

We are a free-to-play but competitive Guild. Right now we're taking down the T5 Raid in 1 day, T6 in 5 days.

The majority of the Guild's members are level 70+, with a lot of top 20 Arena players filling them out, but we also have some lowbies who are fairly active.

If you are looking for a relevant Guild but don't want to spend tons of cash or meet a daily contribution quota, feel free to send me an Ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    I'm an active lv 80 player with 25 *7 characters looking for a guild that does T6/T7 regularly.
  • McC7878
    116 posts Member
    Options

TOP 200 guild wants you!
  • Revan202
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Hi we (dread Masters of old empire) are currently 47 members, doing mainly t6 raids, with our first try at t7 just finished.

Our requirements: top100, 6+ 7* charas, lv70+. (Though those are not set in stone).

Guild reset is 17:30 at GMT+1.

We try to be as democratic as possible, and not one is forced to spent money. We also understand RL comes first.

We have a group on whatsapp, which is of course fully optional.

If ur interested, i happily give u more info :)
  • Options
    Let me know if you'd be interested in joining Marianas Trench. We're looking for 2-3 members.

•90% of the players in the guild are active on any given day (45 of 50),
    •Mostly F2P players and everyone contributes to dailies,
    •No pressure or policing how many coins you generated in a day, a week etc.,
    •Most members are in the range of level 50-80,
    •Pre-defined raid sequence (T3/T4/T4/T5). T4 raids done in a day,
    •Guild is generating around 120-130k in guild currency a week,
    •Launch raids on an ASAP basis provided we have coin and someone is awake to launch it,
    •Multiple time zone players (guild coins roll in at various times in the day),
    •We use the in game chat & LINE for communication, info sharing etc.,
    •Primarily English speaking and a few of us can translate (it might not be perfect)

Contact me on the forum with you Player Name/Ally Code if you're interested and I could get you signed up. T5 raid starting soon...

Alpine Canuck, LV79
    (Ally Code: 361-755-966)
  • Bloopercus
    19 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Join us in Immersion, started by 17 really good players of a former guild.
    Looking to add now. Brand new guild. Let's fill our roster and RAID! We can easily handle tier 5 but we need the numbers and then advance to tier 6
    Reply or add me as ally

Guild: Immersion
    Me: Bloopercus
    ID 789-795-649
    Post edited by Bloopercus on
  • timsky
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Jedimindtrickz is recruiting. We are currently doing tier 5 raids in under 3 days and start the next immediately after the previous finishes. We have 47 members, 2 80+, 3 75+, 14 70+, 16 65+, and 10 60+ We don't micromanage and just ask that members are active. Message me if you are interested or have any questions
    Ally code is 229-315-664
  • Options
    We are looking for members of any level or any guild wanting to merge with us. Our guild is S2BS. We are a very active guild and have done 5 raids (tier 3, 4, 5) but we only have 26 members, who are mostly lvl70+, and most of us are ranked under 200 in Arena. We are currently working on a tier 4 raid and will continue doing tier 4 raids til we have more members and level up our characters. In addition, since most of us are active, we will always notify you in the chat if we do any raids or we have any general tips.
    Anyone is welcome to join. We would love to have new members so we could to the higher tier raids. We also have many high level guild members that could help as allies to those just starting out in the game. My name is Brawler53 and my ally code is 431-433-463. Please, if you do decide to join my guild, make sure you are not in a guild before sending me an ally request, so I can invite you to the guild. Hope to see you there!
    Sometimes my ally list fills up, so if you are having trouble adding me as an ally, you can also end an ally request to the other leaders below:
    Basher53: 856-916-588
    Bruiser: 728-562-369
    Hytek: 791-471-143
    For any of the smaller guilds out there, send me a message if you wanna merge with us. I will put the process of how to merge below. As the leader, i could make you officers and you can keep all your members if it doesn't put us over the limit. we are a pretty active group, but I know some people may not have the time to always contribute the max amount to the guild, which is fine with us. Lastly, if you are worried about losing some of your members, we will not kick out anyone without your leaders permission or a poll of some kind in the chat box. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a message.
    How to merge:
    1: put all your guild members on your ally list
    2: disband your guild
    3: add me as an ally (431-433-463)
    4: i will accept your request, then send you an invite to my guild
    5: once you accept my invite, I will make you an officer, then you can invite your guild members through your ally list
    **if you wanna merge with us, send me a message first to confirm that we have space for all your members.
  • Options
    Guild: Midiclorinsanity
    Raid on Farm:Tier V (3 day completion)
    Seeking: 10 active members

Requirements:
    Player Level: 75+ (Preferred)
    Raid Squad: 10+ Heroes, Starpwr:6+, Level 70+, Gear: 8+

Midiclorinsanity is seeking to fill it's last 10 spots with active raiders and guild contributors meeting the 600 energy spent per day guild activity. We have T5 raids on farm status taking no more than 3 days to complete, with a 50 man roaster we can make it to 2 days! We require you to be level 75+ (Preferred), with at least 10 6* lvl 70+ characters with minimum gear lvl 8. We are a fun competitive group, actively in chat always discussing new ways to improve the guild, and bouncing off ideas of squad building. Raids begin as soon as guild coins are accumulated for access.

If power drives you mad you must be Midiclorinlyinsane
    JOIN US TODAY!

Officer of Midiclorinsanity,
    Nightmara
    Ally Code: 478-479-411
  • McC7878
    116 posts Member
    Options

TOP 200 guild wants you!
    Just went through a restructure thanks to leader quiting game. We have 46 members do tier 6 raids.
  • Choulle
    49 posts Member
    Options
    We are UNLIMITED POWER and we are looking for new members 75+. We are a mature and friendly bunch love to chat! We are on Pacific Time zone (PST) or (GMT -7). Raids are at 12:00 PM the following day that the current one is finished. Guild activity reset is 7:30PM (PST) and character refresh is 1:00 AM (PST). We are currently doing tier 5 raids in once character refresh and would love to have more members so we can progress to tier 6. Only requirement to join is to be active and have fun! We have daily reminders on guild activities so you won't have to worry about what's coming next. If interested in joining the guild or have any questions please PM me here or add me Ally Code 687-716-216. If you plan on joining make sure you leave your current guild if you would like an invite.
  • AaronBurrSir
    78 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Frozen in Carbonite - PST Guild

Currently 49/50

We just finished our first T6 raid and it took us 3 days. T5 takes us about 6-8 hours. We're going to be doing T6x2 and T5x1 every week for the foreseeable future.

Level Requirement: 80

Character Requirement: Level 80 Rex/Ackbar or Ewok Elder at 7 stars at least Gear 8. (Or you've got a monster TM squad.)

Send me a PM if interested.

I'm looking for someone that has their **** together with good squads and will be an active player. We have people still in training in our guild and I'm not looking for any more players like that.

Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/
  • Options
    Hello Guys,
    We are recruiting Portuguese or English speakers guild members ! The guild name is: JLJ.
    The guild has active players from level 24-77, doing now offensives tier 2 and tier 3, with supporting and participative members from 8 to 88 years old!
    Please feel free to address and leave your interest in comments !!
    Thanks!
    jds ( 248-992-194)
  • Options
    Hello Guys,
    We are recruiting Portuguese or English speakers guild members ! The guild name is: JLJ.
    The guild has active players from level 24-77, doing now offensives tier 2 and tier 3, with supporting and participative members from 8 to 88 years old!
    Please feel free to address and leave your interest in comments !!
    Thanks!
    jds ( 248-992-194)
  • Options
    Hungarian guild VH is recruiting. We are looking for active members. We do t5/t6 raids.
    http://veszetthorda.hu/comment.php?q=1465317548&newsid=643&type=topic&cat=0&xseed=0&nseed=

Leader: 455-671-226
This discussion has been closed.