Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    Here is a real unique opportunity for someone!!

Guardians of Order is looking to help an up-and-coming player. We are a HAAT and T7 Pit guild and raid 3 times a week.

We are looking for a full-time player who is willing to do at least 3000/wk on energy and uses Line. Those are the only guild requirements once accepted.

We are asking that only players level 70+ and you must have at least one 7* character so that you can participate (at least zero lock) in both raids. No sense in accepting someone who we can't help level up quickly.

Here is the most important part for us, we are mostly looking for someone that fits in well with the guild culture we have going. We have a lot of fun on Line (we even have several people who are no longer in the guild remained in the chat because we have so much fun.) We have a chat room built for quizzes that we run several times a week. We have a lot of veteran players as well that can offer help/guidance. But we want someone that wants to be part of a fun team, not just sit in the room quietly and reap the benefits.

We are UK based and our GRT (guild reset time) is 2:30PM EST (7:30BST)

Feel free to hit me up on Line—my ID is: BravoMaxi
  • Sollos
    41 posts Member
    Options
    KnightsoftheSith are now recruiting

We are a growing guild focusing on leveling and gearing our mid level players. Currently running Tier 4 and 5 Rancor. Playing smart to maximize guild benefits. Filling up fast! Get in while there is still room!

Anyone is invited come dominate this game with us!

Add Sollos player ID: 461-929-169
    Open to join
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    Options
    Shortbus is a relaxed and dedicated guild looking for a few more members.

https://swgoh.gg/g/730/short-bus/

We do heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids regularly; start time is 4:00pm Eastern.

We will be completing our first Heroic AAT soon; we almost got to P4 last month and are trying again this weekend.

RULES:

- Have fun.

- Share memes and gear.

- Contribute 600 energy a day

- Use the LINE app to communicate.

APPLY:
    Send me a message with your lineup here or on LINE:
    thrawny
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Jaxx_Saber
    306 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have only a few spots remaining. We are looking for level 70 or higher players as long as you are active, enjoy the game and invested upon becoming better.

Join us & grow stronger together.

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!
    Post edited by Jaxx_Saber on
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for 10 ACTIVE members to round out our guild but there are no requirements for daily raid tickets, chat apps, etc. People levels 50 to 70 are preferable since they’ll be at a level where the majority of the guild members are at, be able to participate in all raids, and to best fit in and enjoy all the perks (our members range from level 35-83). Right now we will be doing 2-3 Rancor raids a week (Tier 4) for the next 2 weeks until our lower level members are able to acquire 1 character with 5 stars because we want everyone to grow and share in the prizes. In ~2 weeks we should be bumping up to tier 5 consistently once all the lower level members are ready.

If interested add me at ally code: 977-185-135 and I’ll send a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions that you have.

We are too big and not interested in merging into another guild since we are very pleased with our laid back atmosphere and with the current officer & leader arrangement.

Thanks,
    TK421
  • Options
    We've had great success in completing T7 Rancor until a few guild members complained about others not making their 600 raid tickets a day. So I cut a few from the guild and we failed to complete our next raid. This has now resulted in the people that were complaining, too leave the guild.

I have 13 spots open in Dark Zone Dons. You need to be level 80 or above and an active daily player. We are mostly based in the UK and Europe.

My ally code is 265 314 991 or pm me here with yours and I'll send a guild invite.
  • Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

Guild Name: TheFirst0rder

Guild Owner: Zannah

Coolest Member: Mister Kitty

Current Pit Raid Tier: Heroic

Current Tank Raid Tier: Six (Normal) - completed every ten days

Openings: Currently two

Rules: Players who do not login for 20 consecutive days are removed. Currently we have no other restrictions.

Mr Kitty’s Ally Code: 482-237-977

The First 0rder is currently recruiting new active players. We raid at tier six so this guild is not for newbies but if you have five or more six star characters, then come on in. We need just one or two more players who generate 600 raid tickets per day (use 600 energy) and we could immediately start a new raid as soon as one is finished. We have a great core group of players who love to strategize using the Line chat app. We are building toward tier seven star raids so come be a member of the TheFirst0rder. (Warning, anyone who defects like that loser Fin will feel the wrath of Captain Phasma)

• Options
    We are a newly formed guild looking for lower level players to grow our roster and all to achieve together. Hyperdrive Grease Monkeys...... A better brand of hyperdrive mechanic. The guild will be three weeks old on April 1st.
    All players welcome - not "requiring" anything more than free to play, a good attitude/no profanity and English speaking to communicate respectfully with guild mates. We want to keep the guild as low drama and casual as possible while still having FUN growing as a team and working through raid levels. Contribute as much as possible... off days happen but non-contributing players removed bi-weekly. Discord chat app is useful but not a requirement
    Ally code for contact: 937-944-172.
  • Options
    Calling all Romanians!!!
    Toti romanii sunt bineveniti!!
    Hello guys
    We are curently an alliance made of 8 guilds .....all romanians and looking to bring more Members and Romanian guilds in this alliance...... in our guilds to expand and become the best of our kind....we kick **** Haat raid......so let us know
    If your interested to be part of this alliance.....we will be glad to bring u in
    All Romanians welcomed!!
    You can message me in here or
    Add Line id: margelatu123
  • Options
    SPS is looking to fill 1 spot for someone who wants to do Heroic Rancor & normal AAT Tank Raids. We are working towards the heroic AAT raid & looking for players level 80+. We are willing to assist our members to level up faster by sharing the top rewards from the raids & we complete 3 Rancor as well as 2 AAT raids per week.
    Our only rules for the guild is to check chat daily and we all post 0 damage for 18 hours in the Rancor raid to ensure that all players can participate. We are F2P & have a very active and friendly chat.
    If this interests you, please send me a PM or ally request.
    charged1981 (513-757-894)
  • Options
    MORTAL SEPARATISTS

we have just one space to fill in our very active guild.
    600 contribution needed from all members
    0 score on heroic rancor first 24 hours. Normal tank.

Line I.D lord_eddy
    944-514-285
  • Options
    Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting any and all level of players! We are a new guild with active players who are looking to build a strong team for all and we are growing fast! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!
    Guild Leader Ally Code: 412-724-126
    And as always…May the Force Be with You! :D
  • Options
    MakeTheForceStrongAgain

We just attempted HAAT and got the tank down to 17% in phase 4. And that was with 46 people participating! We just need a few more to top off the guild. Would take more than 3 people to weed out low damage players/non-contributors.

Photo%20Mar%2030%2C%207%2030%2040%20AM.png?dl=0

Requirements:
    -Level 85, 40+ 7 star characters (willing to accept less if you have great teams for tank raid)
    -600/600 daily (Unless you have an excuse, we are humans, not droids!)
    -Must use Line app for communication

Raid Rules:
    For heroic rancor, we start whenever we have enough tickets at 9:30PM EST, 24 hour period where we can all attack with one character, and then free for all 24hrs later (at 9:30PM EST).

NAAT (not doing these much longer) and HAAT raids start at 9:30PM EST whenever we have the tickets.

Contact me (Guild officer) on Line (ID: tk421a)
    Ally code: 899-414-796
  • Options
    Heyho :)

we are a Guild called OroJackson and recruiting players, here´s some info about us:

- We are recruiting all sorts of players, it doesnt matter if ur P2P, F2P or something in between
    - We Raid as much as we got Tickets rdy.
    - Activity is not as important for now, we just need Member.
    - My Timezone is CET - dat should be fine.
    - U should be able to speak either German or English.
    - We are open to all kinds of LvL.
    - My AllyCode: 779-455-966

dats it for the beginning, if ur interrested pls Contact me Ingame by using my AllyCode

Ryuzaki :)
  • jtruts
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Stella Bella

Global guild with very low turnover, been around since last July. Needing two people. 85 minimum as we are very close to hAAT.

Guild is active, 27-28k tickets per day typically. Friendly, and very active chat on LINE app, any swgoh questions you have someone probably has an answer. Chat is not required as long as you install LINE to monitor raid and guild announcement groups.

Guild local tz is UTC+2 but as we are global we rotate raid times midnight, 6am, noon, 6pm with typical 24 hour registration period. We also rotate top 5-10 damagers depending on raid to spread the rewards around the guild.

DM me on forum or LINE (bartimaeus.jt) if you have more questions.

Thanks!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has five spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 50's to 85 and don't use any third party apps.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate at least 400 guild tickets a day, and have at least one 6* character, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way. All time zones and ages are welcome--we currently range from teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American.
  • Options
    .eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGAC35p9tEEGEKtQIu6cou7fVu79LfdapNnWITN4A9s6F1q5ZaOVWdSNqZ82zsy40IIvkcoz6FgaMiI-f9LQmRhOCB0wYnPXoMJkUnPMIffyb12zq_gK_fyHX.PnLYgB2x0HdY8WtP5GVQCkBrKdE?width=554&height=554

Welcome to the Roughnecks, we are founding members of THE ALLIΔNCE which is a massive community where we have at this moment in time 40+ guilds all sharing resources and knowledge to help each other attain their goals, if you're tired of going from guild to guild due to lack of activity and want a fun place to kick back whilst getting the rewards you deserve, then this is the place for you. Currently looking for people that are dedicated and on the path to hAAT, and casual players also who can step up when a heroic member is on LOA to get the tickets and free shards.

Guild: TΔ Roughnecks Δlpha/ZetΔ/OmegΔ

Slots Open: Δlpha-1/ZetΔ-1/OmegΔ-22

Rancor: Tier VII-Tier VI

AAT: Tier VI

Requirements:

Download Discord - All Guilds
    Minimum player level - Δlpha-85/ZetΔ-80/OmegΔ-60
    Minimum Gear 10+ - Δlpha-5/ZetΔ-0/OmegΔ-0
    Obtain the full 600 tickets a day - All Except OmegΔ
    When we are doing a 24 hour 0 damage period only do a 0 damage run.

If you would like to join the greatest community on Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes, just download discord and join our server with this code - https://discord.gg/4uNvzcJ then send a message to @recruiter who will get the process started, I look forward to seeing you.

Happy Hunting
    JD
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for Two More Active Daily Players

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team.
    Must Have Atleast 10 Gear 11 Characters.

Looking For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individuals.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event Reset.

Heroic Tank And Rancor Raids Start At 6:00PM PST

Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • Options

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have only a few spots remaining. We are looking for level 70 or higher players as long as you are active, enjoy the game and invested upon becoming better.

Cheers!
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

Also we are not wanting to merge into another guild so please don't ask;)
  • Options
    * TheRebelion *
    HAAT guild
    1 open spot

We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active . We use line chat to communicate and share new game info , it's a very active chat group and very friendly . We are looking for players level 85 with at least 3 squads that are HAAT ready preferably for P2 , P3 and 4 , What we ask from each player is to be active and do your 600 daily raid tickets , communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . We do T7 pit raids every other day at 2:30 pm est with a 24hr 0 damage rule . . HAAT Raid are twice a week at 12:00 pm est we use 1 squad for each phase .. We have a really great group of players here, we are all very active and donate generously. Just a great positive guild to be a part of. So If your looking for a team minded guild that helps every member get stronger with great leadership then come on over we'd be happy to have you with us . HAAT on 4/1 **TheRebelion**
    PM me or get me on line chat .. line id
    tommyd2234
    Ally code
    635-287-796
    .https://swgoh.gg/u/tommyd2234/
  • Options
    Heyho :)

we are a Guild called OroJackson and recruiting players, here´s some info about us:

- We are recruiting all sorts of players, it doesnt matter if ur P2P, F2P or something in between
    - We Raid as much as we got Tickets rdy.
    - Activity is not as important for now, we just need Member.
    - My Timezone is CET - dat should be fine.
    - U should be able to speak either German or English.
    - We are open to all kinds of LvL.
    - My AllyCode: 779-455-966

dats it for the beginning, if ur interrested pls Contact me Ingame by using my AllyCode

Ryuzaki :)
  • Options
    Guild Name: ‘StarWarsBR’

Guild Owner: RicoSoranzo Ally Code: 218-775-947

Rules:
    Requisitos: possuir conta no telegram
    Nível: 75+
    Moedas diárias, o máximo que conseguir
    Obedecer as regras das ofensivas, dano 0 no Rancor para que todos possam participar!

Lone Starr Ally Code: 369-879-758

Já temos 30 jogadores, quase todos lvl 85 e comprometidos com o jogo!
    Com nossos membros já fechamos heróica do Rancor em minutos e a normal do Tank sem dificuldade.
    Temos o objetivo de começar a fazer a heróica do tank.
  • Hammerhed
    99 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Royal Blue Order Squad is recruiting 9 more members. All members are active and we are Generating 18k+ in Pit Tickets daily. 150k in the bank (Maxed), doing raids every 3 days or as fast as we complete them. No limits on play, just be courteous and allow more Members to participate before killing the Rancor in the final stage on the first day. We are not a "Super Group" and arent going very fast on Normal Tank Takedown, so if you are looking for one of those Guilds, we are not for you. If you aren't qualified for a super group, we are for you! All that we ask is you play daily. Inactive Members get Purged (That's why we set our Entry Level to 40, to keep the Newbies who quit playing after Joining).

We are also Achieving Tier 7 Rewards 2 days a week for Guild Activity Challenge. Tier 6 1 day a week, and Tier IV rewards soon for the remaining 4 days. Great for Farming Clone Shards.

Open to Levels 40+, Great for Starters (Message me if you are interested and in your 30's). We Could take in another Small Guild (11 spots open) if you are tired of not getting higher guild activity challenge rewards.

Find us on Discord:

https://discordapp.com/invite/upZ96N5

Level IV Tier Raid going on now, Soon Rotating between IV and V.

9 Level 70's
    16 Level 60's
    6 Level 50's
    6 Level 40's
    4 Level 30's

Hammerhead

Ally Code

361-545-246
    Post edited by Hammerhed on
  • Options
    First dark legion is recruiting new players. We are looking for active players that will contribute to daily guild challenges and raids.
    Please send me a PM if you're interested,
  • Options

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have only a few spots remaining. We are looking for level 65 or higher players as long as you are active, enjoy the game and invested upon becoming better.

Cheers!
  • Brixia
    77 posts Member
    Options
    Unsere Membersuche wurde aktualisiert. Die neuesten Infos sind auf unserer Homepage zu finden: http://www.conlegium-veritatis.com/

In unserer Hauptgilde bereiten wir uns aktuell auf den hAAT vor.
    In der zweiten Gilde machen wir bei beiden Raids T6.
    Discord --> cvbrixia
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

Also we are not wanting to merge into another guild so please don't ask;)
  • Options
    Force Unleashed is actively recruiting. Apply directly or message me on Line app. My username is jacksowt...tv.
  • DarthKitty
    186 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    TheFirst0rder is currently full.
    Post edited by DarthKitty on
This discussion has been closed.