Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    Goon Raiders 2 is after 7 more players to get a full house.

We are casual players with aspirations to hit HAAT - we're a bit off there yet but getting closer (we were able to get over 50% of the way, even with a lot of weak players).

We currently get through Heroic Rancor in about 15-20 minutes and Regular AAT in under 2 days.

We're casual, but do get rid of inactive players, or those that do not really contribute and help one another out - hence why we have some space.

Our only requirement is that you try as often as possible to get your 600 tickets a day.

If we can get 50 members doing that we can hit Rancor more often and complete AAT more quickly and get more prizes several times a week. We currently Rancor 2-3x a week, and AAT about 2x a week.

Currently our top players who have Han at 7* hold back on Rancor to allow lower players to get the most amount of shards for Han. Once a month we try and solo Rancor, but not quite there yet, though there are a few members with Zader, but it's fun nonetheless to try!

Discord is our preferred chat, but in-game chat is fine, but we share a lot of tips/tricks and banter and screenshots via Discord and is generally just easier to use.

We are all level 85, with a broad range of teams.

We are UK based and raids are usually launched around 630-7pm UK time - though we do have a few American cousins that play with us.

We're not aggressively competitive, and enjoy the game, but would like to raid more often, and get some more strong teams on board that fancy a fun guild which is getting closer to HAAT.

Come and have a chat with us on: https://discord.gg/QCxw3ZV

Leader: Adoy Idej
    Ally Code: 878-849-322
  • Options
    SPS is looking to fill 1 spot for someone who wants to do Heroic Rancor & normal AAT Tank Raids. We are working towards the heroic AAT raid & looking for players level 80+. We are willing to assist our members to level up faster by sharing the top rewards from the raids & we complete 3 Rancor as well as 2 AAT raids per week.
    Our only rules for the guild is to check chat daily and we all post 0 damage for 18 hours in the Rancor raid to ensure that all players can participate. We are F2P & have a very active and friendly chat.
    If this interests you, please send me a PM or ally request.
    charged1981 (513-757-894)
  • Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

Guild Name: TheFirst0rder

Guild Owner: Zannah

Coolest Member: Mister Kitty

Current Pit Raid Tier: Heroic

Current Tank Raid Tier: Six (Normal) - completed every ten days

Openings: Currently two

Rules: Players who do not login for 20 consecutive days are removed. Currently we have no other restrictions.

Mr Kitty’s Ally Code: 482-237-977

The First 0rder is currently recruiting new active players. We raid at tier six so this guild is not for newbies but if you have five or more six star characters, then come on in. We need just one or two more players who generate 600 raid tickets per day (use 600 energy) and we could immediately start a new raid as soon as one is finished. We have a great core group of players who love to strategize using the Line chat app. We are building toward tier seven star raids so come be a member of the TheFirst0rder. (Warning, anyone who defects like that loser Fin will feel the wrath of Captain Phasma)
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Options
    We're a friendly, relaxed guild. Guild Australia. But half are from US.

We understand people have real life commitments.

47/50 active players, everybody's really happy with us. Most guildies at level 85. Three Heroic Rancors a week. Everybody donates gear too.

So yea, not hardcore guild, just active players.
    No strict daily ticket requirements or complex raid rules - (just a 24 hr no damage period)

We're going to be doing Heroic AAT now.

We're growing in strength exponentially, looking to add to our team. All welcome!

Add me as ally. Code: 893-763-397
  • Options
    Hey everybody, our guild The Ninja Turtles is looking to fill our last few spot and are a Heroic Rancor and T6 AAT guild.

We recently started purging guild members that were inactive and now we have 2 spot open for players as we gear toward HAAT. Just a few things about us:
    1.- We are looking for lvl 80+ if you’re active we would love to have you. We do T7 Rancor raids Monday 24 hour lockout Wednesday 12 hour lockout and Friday 18 hour lockout to accommodate the whole guild. (we are mainly NA but have several across other timezones)
    2.- Both F2P and paid players are welcome.
    3.- We encourage all our players to play strive to contribute to the daily guild challenges but understand life happens just do your best to get 600/600.
    4.- Please be active… plain and simple we want people who open the game and are interested in having fun and talking.
    5.- We do not have any chat requirements and communicate in game at but encourage our members to join our Facebook group and Discord channel.
    6.- We are working on gearing for HAAT and should be attempting on April 3rd

Feel free to PM me or add me in-game with no guild and ill add you right away: Ally Code 821-985-367
    Or if you are interested post your ally code here and we will add you as an ally first and then to the guild.
    Looking forward to having you on our guild!
  • Options
    .eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGAC35p9tEEGEKtQIu6cou7fVu79LfdapNnWITN4A9s6F1q5ZaOVWdSNqZ82zsy40IIvkcoz6FgaMiI-f9LQmRhOCB0wYnPXoMJkUnPMIffyb12zq_gK_fyHX.PnLYgB2x0HdY8WtP5GVQCkBrKdE?width=554&height=554

Welcome to the Roughnecks, we are founding members of THE ALLIΔNCE which is a massive community where we have at this moment in time 40+ guilds all sharing resources and knowledge to help each other attain their goals, if you're tired of going from guild to guild due to lack of activity and want a fun place to kick back whilst getting the rewards you deserve, then this is the place for you. Currently looking for people that are dedicated and on the path to hAAT, and casual players also who can step up when a heroic member is on LOA to get the tickets and free shards.

Guild: TΔ Roughnecks Δlpha/ZetΔ/OmegΔ

Slots Open: Δlpha-1/ZetΔ-1/OmegΔ-22

Rancor: Tier VII-Tier VI

AAT: Tier VI

Requirements:

Download Discord - All Guilds
    Minimum player level - Δlpha-85/ZetΔ-80/OmegΔ-60
    Minimum Gear 10+ - Δlpha-5/ZetΔ-0/OmegΔ-0
    Obtain the full 600 tickets a day - All Except OmegΔ
    When we are doing a 24 hour 0 damage period only do a 0 damage run.

If you would like to join the greatest community on Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes, just download discord and join our server with this code - https://discord.gg/4uNvzcJ then send a message to @recruiter who will get the process started, I look forward to seeing you.

Happy Hunting
    JD
  • Kajki
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I've been playing the game since the very beginning.
    After being a member in 4-5 different guilds and not liking the way they were ran, I've finally decided to start my own guild.

If you're looking for a laid back guild full of daily players and want to grow with a guild that prepares you for the raids and helps eachother grow stronger ... then come join VaderChamber.

All player levels welcome. Must play daily.

Send me an ally request and I'll get you in!

My ally code is 566-586-454

How many members in your guild? send me pm!
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Twenty day old guild is looking for ACTIVE members but there are no requirements for daily raid tickets, chat apps, level requirements, etc. We started with 3 members who left a guild due do inactivity and our new guild now has 29 members: 4 members in the 80s, 8 in the 70s, 5 in the 60s, 6 in the 50s, 2 in the 40s, 3 in 30s and a brand new member at level 25. If you have a small active guild and would like to merge, your entire guild is welcome to join us. We are super friendly and active in daily tickets and gear exchange but like I said, there are no ticket/chat app/level requirements. We’ll be kicking off another tier 4 rancor raid Monday evening so join now and come get some! We’ve got a Tank Takedown raid going as well but will reset it on Friday so that all our newer members can get a piece of the action and share in the rewards. We will start doing tier 5 rancor raids in a few weeks but are waiting for our lower level members to get a few characters up to 5 stars since we want everyone to share in the rewards.

If interested add me at ally code: 977-185-135 and I’ll send a guild invite or just message me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    TK421

Oh yeah, we are not interested in merging into another group
  • DarthKitty
    186 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder.

I-Want-You-For-First-Order.jpg

Guild Name: TheFirst0rder

Guild Owner: Zannah

Coolest Member: Mister Kitty

Current Pit Raid Tier: Six (one every 3-4 days)

Current Tank Raid Tier: Six (Normal) - completed every ten days

Openings: Currently two

Rules: Players who do not login for 20 consecutive days are removed. Currently we have no other restrictions.

Mr Kitty’s Ally Code: 482-237-977

The First 0rder is currently recruiting new active players. We raid at tier six so this guild is not for newbies but if you have five or more six star characters, then come on in. We need just one or two more players who generate 600 raid tickets per day (use 600 energy) and we could immediately start a new raid as soon as one is finished. We have a great core group of players who love to strategize using the Line chat app. We are building toward tier seven star raids so come be a member of the TheFirst0rder. (Warning, anyone who defects like that loser Fin will feel the wrath of Captain Phasma.

• Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Our guild has about eight spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We use in-game chat extensively but don't require any third party programs. Wolf Pack Warriors routinely does 6* Pit Raids . We also do normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 50's to 85.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate a solid number of raid tickets every day, and have at least one 6* character, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way. All time zones and ages are welcome--we currently range from teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American. We also welcome a merger with a small guild of active players!
  • Boots
    55 posts Member
    Options
    "Barrens Chat" is recruiting. We have 31 members currently. We are on Rancor Tier 4.Although we rotate between Tier 4,5 and 6. All levels welcome. We are a family type of guild. Only rule is you login and play, help others out. If interested add me and I'll invite you. 498 466 568.
  • Options
    TK_421 wrote: »
    Twenty day old guild is looking for ACTIVE members but there are no requirements for daily raid tickets, chat apps, level requirements, etc. We started with 3 members who left a guild due do inactivity and our new guild now has 29 members: 4 members in the 80s, 8 in the 70s, 5 in the 60s, 6 in the 50s, 2 in the 40s, 3 in 30s and a brand new member at level 25. If you have a small active guild and would like to merge, your entire guild is welcome to join us. We are super friendly and active in daily tickets and gear exchange but like I said, there are no ticket/chat app/level requirements. We’ll be kicking off another tier 4 rancor raid Monday evening so join now and come get some! We’ve got a Tank Takedown raid going as well but will reset it on Friday so that all our newer members can get a piece of the action and share in the rewards. We will start doing tier 5 rancor raids in a few weeks but are waiting for our lower level members to get a few characters up to 5 stars since we want everyone to share in the rewards.

If interested add me at ally code: 977-185-135 and I’ll send a guild invite or just message me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    TK421

Oh yeah, we are not interested in merging into another group

My wife is interested she sent a ally invite her name is Azgould2 ally code 697646135. She really likes the sound of your guild shes lvl70 has many 5 stars and 2 6 stars shes building her toons up to 7
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 25 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
  • Options
    We have a casual guild that recently broke off from a larger group due to poor leadership... we are a rag-tag group of 16 players lvl 50-85 who do weekly Tier IV Raids, but want to step up our game... if this sounds good and you want to join a good group of players who sign in regularly and support each other please feel free to PM.

Exardrom - GhostWarrior Knights
    Ally Code: 882-547-146
    Discord App ID: Exardrom#8688
    (Discord App is not required, but encouraged if you are interested in chatting outside of gameplay)
  • Options
    Looking for merger can add 20 maybe 25 max...

members doing heroic rancor and Normal aat. we all have Line app and get 600/600 looking for the same in the merger.

If you have 20-30 guys and line app let's merge and raid more often. Line Id LeBobcat. Add me to discuss details
  • PeeJay
    29 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hello fellow swgoh fans 

We are looking for active players to join our guild. The J'di community just opened its 4th guild and we are ready to start the grind :). We are really that new we currently have 6 active members here to help and donate items, 600/600 tickets a day and are growing quickly.

We want You wether You are new or experienced, all levels are welcome. This is a relaxed guild just trying to get some steady active members plus there is room to grow into our 3 other guilds that run t4, t6 and t7 raids to grind your items.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild and with our battles. We will be doing Tier 2 raids and progressing up to Tier 4 for the Padawans.

We also have a group chat on Line where we discuss topics and help each other. The LINE app is highly recommended but not a requirement
    Please add any of the below three if you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further.

Send an ally request in game for an invite.

Community Leader- D'Air W'en
    Ally code 727-314-666
    LINE ID–papaduck240

SOUTH R'EN J'DI
    Guild Leader - PJ
    Ally code-654-221-745
    LINE ID–peejay81
    1490591079974.jpg
    Recruiting officer-LxGee
    Ally code-721-387-537
    LINE ID-LxGee

Thank you
    S'outh R'en J'di
    Leader-PJ

From
    N'ORTN R'EN J'DI
    E’AST R'EN J'DI
    S'OUTH R'EN J'DI
    W'est R'en J'di
    1489344680952.jpg
    Post edited by PeeJay on
  • Options
    Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting any and all level of players! We are a new guild with active players who are looking to build a strong team for all and we are growing fast! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!
    Guild Leader Ally Code: 412-724-126
    And as always…May the Force Be with You! :D
  • Ziegfriedswgoh
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Alpha legion is looking to merge with another french guild

We have 35 members between their 20ies or their 40ies
    We are farming heroic rancor Raid every 3 days and preparing our teams for heroic AAT
    We use Line as our communication app (required)
    You don't have to meet the 600 daily ticket requirement
    If you want to farm fast han solo and evolve with us towards heroic AAT (2 months of farm before our 1st attempt), feel free to join us !

For more informations, please contact me via PM or via Line : ziegfriedswgoh
  • Options
    The Empire Alliance
    "The starfleet is a sea. It is endless, cannot be beaten, and given enough time turns even the strongest rocks to sand."
    The Imperial Navy was tasked with maintaining order in the galaxy.
    We are an Alliance of 4 guilds, 3 are HAAT, and 1 normal AAT/heroic Rancor.

10oeasn.jpg

1671d00.jpg

The Executor
    HAAT - Hardcore
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9864/the-execut0r/

rbn0br.jpg

Description

We are a very active top 100 guild.
    We are Highly organized.
    We do Heroic Rancor raids.
    We do Heroic AAT raids.
    International guild members.

Our guild's reset time is 8:30pm EST ( GMT/UTC -5)
    We have some F2P & P2P members

Heroic Rancor

Our scheduled times are on rotation:
    Schedule 1: noon & 9pm EST
    Schedule 2: 9pm & noon (the next day) EST

One attack in either P1/P2 (combined) or P3/P4 (combined) if you attack from P1/P2 we ask that you hold your run until P3 opens as to make it fair for all guild mates.
    The phases are combined and we are looking at making the whole rancor raid free for all

Heroic AAT

Use META teams for each phase current schedule is:

Goal is 2% per phase. play for good RNG and please don't hold back your teams for better score

P1: 10:30 am - 1 Attack

P2: open (when it gets to p2 it's open to hit) - 1 Attack

P3: open (when it gets to P3 it's open to hit) - 1 Attack

P4: usually about 12 hours later scheduled FFA - GO HAM on it with remaining teams

*** All times are EST ***
    *** GMT -5 , UTC -5 ***

We have scheduled a p4 time so everyone gets a chance to hit due to different time zones for people within the guild

Requirements

We ask that you have Line to communicate and see schedules as they rotate times, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in all phases of tank

If this sounds like a good fit contact me here or on line.

Line id : jedijeff

The Ravager
    HAAT - Hardcore
    https://swgoh.gg/g/15166/the-ravager/

2nsb43k.png

Description

Active fun guild , highly organized.
    All Heroic Raids trying to cater to our European and Asian time zone players.
    Guild Reset: 8:30pm EST
    F2P P2P. Whales feel free to come on in and spread those fins. Unload your rosters.

Heroic Rancor

Our raids are Split into 3 parts
    1. Log a 0
    2. Phases 1 & 2
    3. Phases 3 & 4
    One attack per player one team only. 10 min buffer to post.

Heroic AAT

Euro/Asian time zone

Requirements

We ask that you have Line to communicate and see schedules as they rotate times, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in all phases of tank

If you think the ravager is a better fit for you contact me here or on line.

Line id : Logan_Thero

The Devastator
    HAAT - Hardcore
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19020/the-devastator/

2kqat.jpg

Description

We are an active guild.
    We do Heroic (Tier 7) Rancor raids.
    We do Heroic AAT
    Our Guild's reset time is 7:30pm EST

Heroic Rancor

Just turned Heroic AAT, schedules to be finalized

will be for PST time zone members

Heroic AAT

Just turned Heroic AAT, schedules to be finalized

will be for PST time zone members

Requirements

If you think The Devastator is a better fit for you contact me here or on line.

Line id : shaun1325

Kessel Spice Runners
    Normal AAT - Laid back guild
    Description

T7 Rancor & Normal Tank
    600 Not Mandatory but appreciated. 500+ of free energy is fine. Save your crystals for gear!

Laid back and chill guild.

Requirements

-Be Friendly
    -Chat app Line

If interested in joining KSR, or for more info, pm me here or via Line

Line id : the_rhombus

If interested in joining one of our guilds, or for more info, pm me via Line
    Line id: lord_wolfe
    Line id : jedijeff
    Line id : Logan_Thero
    Line id : shaun1325
    Line id : nightmare102030
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Options
    * TheRebelion *
    HAAT guild
    1 open spot

We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active. We just beat our first HAAT without a problem and we would like to fill out our guild with active HAAT ready players . We use line chat to communicate and share new game info , it's a very active chat group and super friendly . We are looking for players level 85 with at least 3 squads that are HAAT ready preferably for P2 , P3 and 4 , What we ask from each player is to be active and do your 600 daily raid tickets , communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . We do T7 pit raids every other day at 2:30 pm est with a 24hr 0 damage rule , a bunch of us hold back so guild mates can get HS 7* and good gear to catch up . . HAAT Raid at 12:00 pm est we use 1 squad for each phase .. We have a really great group of players here, we are all very active , super friendly and we all donate generously. Just a great positive guild to be a part of. So If your looking for a team minded guild that helps every member get stronger with great leadership then come on over we'd be happy to have you with us . **TheRebelion**
    PM me or get me on line chat .. line id
    tommyd2234
    Ally code
    635-287-796
    .https://swgoh.gg/u/tommyd2234/
  • Options
    PROJECT BLACK SABER IS RECRUITING!

New guild with all the top tier players from previous guild. We are looking for members that are heroic rancor ready and looking to build to HAAT. We currently kill heroic rancor in about 30 minutes and are trying to build a new guild that will be HAAT viable in the near future.
    -9pm Eastern Raid times
    -Discord mandatory
    -600 energy daily required
    -building one team per phase of AAT to do 2% damage.
    -message me if interested
    discord server is https://discord.gg/khVQW
  • Options
    Fringerators is looking for daily players. 10 spots open . Semi-casual but still want to move up into heroic AAT. We do Heroic pit twice a week and normal tank as well . We have Line app but isn't required however it does make for better communication. Very friendly with gear donations and helpful in every way we can . You only need 1 7* for the heroic pit to get Han shards. My line ID darkjedi64, ally code 321-975-956
  • Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have ONE spot to fill. We are looking for a level 75 or above player as long as you are active, enjoy the game and invested upon becoming better.

Join us & grow stronger together.

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Dazz2280 wrote: »
    Canada eh is recruiting for normal AAT raiding and heroic rancor. We currently do AAT with one refresh and rancor is within the hour after 0 Dmg 24 hr rule.

Guild Name - Canada Eh
    Timezone - PST guild reset (mix of European and American players)
    Rules - Rancor raid has a 24 hour 0 dmg rule and then FFA.
    - No pressure guild, just be active

If you are interested in joining please drop me a message on here or ally request 372-476-433.

We are currently 45/50

Hi! I'm looking for one of your members Pizza The Hut. could you please put us in touch so I can ensure I stop scooping him or her in ships?
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • McCracker
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Post edited by McCracker on
  • Options

We have 4 top guilds (Order 66 PST, 501st PST, 41st EU, & 212th EST) and two extra, not technically 66 for people that are only in rancor t6-t7.

~Guild rewards reset at 5:30pm PST(66 & 501st)

~As for requirements, Line, 600 daily, and tank participation is it. Guild dailies are at your own discretion.

~Rancor times in Order66 are,
    9am PST
    2pm PST
    9pm PST

~AAT times in Order66 are,
    9am PST
    2pm PST
    7pm PST(rarely use this time)

~Rancor & AAT open 12hrs before start time for practice or to score a zero. No preloading hits, only practice. Attacking for posted damage begins at start time.

~Rancor raids, one team per phase, if you solo a couple and end halfway into a phase then you can bring another team in. P4 hit with whatever you've got, this phase is open.

~Tank heroic raids last for about 1.5hrs.
    P1 only one attack.
    P2 only one attack.
    P3 is open and you can attack with as many teams as you want.
    P4 only one attack, but you can send in a team first to clear b2s and the main cannon as long as you don't damage the hull. Then send in your main team with the b2s and cannon already down.

~Personal goal should be 2% each phase, but it's ok if you don't or if you do more:
    P1: 80-90k damage=2%
    P2: 400k damage=2%
    P3: 250k damage=2%
    P4 250k damage=2%

600 has a 3 strike rule, miss 3 times without saying anything or responding to any pm gets a removal. If you're going to miss let an officer know and we can put in an alt until you're back and then it wouldn't count against you as a strike.

As for raids if you prehit damage, you just have to sit out the rest of that raid and zero on the next raid of same type, so Rancor/Rancor or AAT/AAT. We open them 12hrs early so people can post a 0 if they'll miss or for practice on airplane mode. Posting damage will start at start time. This only becomes an issue if it starts happening a lot.
  • Options
    I am an officer in our guild called Cantina.

We are at 48/50 members, because we recently kicked a few inactives and some players that didn’t follow the rules. So we need new members.

We raid multiple times a week. We can take out heroic rancor in a few hours, but everyone holds back for 24 hours so everyone can join and get rewards. We can kill Normal Tank Takedown within 3 days.

We are hoping to do Heroic Tank soon, this is also the reason we need you.

For communication, posting raids and helping each other we use the LINE app.

We are a mixed nation guild.

We are looking for lvl 80 + players. If you are below lvl 80 you can also reply or message me, but I can’t promise a spot in our guild.

We have a few rules:

Try to spend 600/600 energy every day.

2. On Rancor raids everyone must hold off attacks for 24 hours, so all members can join and receive loot. Our top 10 players and officers will wait for phase 3 so weaker players can get better rewards.

3. Be active in the raids.

4. You should have 20 seven star characters (if you have less we can discuss it).

5. Be online daily. And if you’re busy let us know.

6. Contribute in daily guild activities.

If you like our rules, we would be happy to have you join us. We are a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve the guild so we can defeat the heroic tank raid.

Message me in the LINE app. My username is Jessejuriaan.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!

This discussion has been closed.