Who should I Invest Omega on?

7* Rey 3/6 Gear 8 (Flurry of Blows +15% Damage)
7* Old Daka 5/6 Gear 8 (Insightful Blow +15% stun),
7* QGJ 3/6 Gear 8 (Quick Strike 60% chance of -30% Turn Meter)
or someone else

Replies

• Options
    ive herd qui gons omega basic is sweet t6 and under raid wise. I went with daka and rey a bit ago. the stun is nice as well as reys damage. idk tough choice. all 3 are great picks.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Can't go wrong with any of those, Daka high chance to stun and disable a character, Q to knock down turn meters and Rey straight destroying people, can't go wrong
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    7* Rey 3/6 Gear 8 (Flurry of Blows +15% Damage)
    7* Old Daka 5/6 Gear 8 (Insightful Blow +15% stun),
    7* QGJ 3/6 Gear 8 (Quick Strike 60% chance of -30% Turn Meter)
    or someone else

You have to be lvl 80 before you can upgrade Rey's flurry. Her basic is still worth omega'ing tho. If you only have one.. Depends on your team comp and what you wanna do. If all of these guys are on your A-team, I'd go with Daka. She'd bring you the most bang for buck.
  • Skarcha
    115 posts Member
    Options
    Daka!
  • Galdin_Wan
    589 posts Member
    Options
    I had ten I have five to QGJ for the TM reduction. I want to give the last five to Rey but I don't know which skill. She is lol 76 now.

Should I use them on her normal attack or wait until 78 and use them then. That's the attack I start most fights with, but her normal attack is used more overall.
  • Options
    How is QGJ omega going for you? I think I will wait to get to Level 80 and put it to Rey Flurry of Blows because Rey is both useful for me in the arena and also currently my most valuable character for the Raids. Old Daka would be good to give especially for Arena but not so much for Raid.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    How is QGJ omega going for you? I think I will wait to get to Level 80 and put it to Rey Flurry of Blows because Rey is both useful for me in the arena and also currently my most valuable character for the Raids. Old Daka would be good to give especially for Arena but not so much for Raid.
    I really love QGJ's omega ability. Immensely helpful in raids, and GW, pretty good for Arena if you run another Assister. Just great when an oppenent is about to go.. Gets TM reduced, QGJ Gains turn meter, and is able to move before the character AGAIN cuz he's just so **** fast to begin with
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    Daka.

Also if you decide QGJ but haven't gotten Yoda yet wait a few days before you upgrade him. Yoda will get TM on resist so no reason to help the little green bugger out.
  • Options
    daka
  • Options
    The consensus seems to be Daka! Thanks for the help everyone!
  • Revenant
    255 posts Member
    Options
    I did QGJ and Leia, both felt like worthy investments. I was late to the party so I only had 13 omegas.
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    I really love QGJ's omega ability. Immensely helpful in raids, and GW, pretty good for Arena if you run another Assister. Just great when an oppenent is about to go.. Gets TM reduced, QGJ Gains turn meter, and is able to move before the character AGAIN cuz he's just so **** fast to begin with

This^. QGJ's omega along with RG and an omega Daka just allows for complete crowd control capability in arena and GW (pardon my propensity to post in perpetual prose). QGJ's is also handy in raids so it makes for quite the universal addition.
  • Options
    I had 25 Omegas. The first 5 I gave to QGJ and I don't regret it. He's part of my arena and GW team, the turn meter reduction is a boon, also great for the Rancor raid.

The second I gave to Daka. She's only on my GW team atm, although she is 7* and G9. The increase in stuns is noticeable.

The third I gave to 5s. Having double shot for his basic ability is what makes him great.

I haven't yet assigned my last 10. I will probably give 5 to Rey's Flurry of Blows once I hit level 80. I am also probably going to give 5 to Lumi to decrease her heal CD by 1 turn....it depends on how GW is doing, it's getting harder every day.
  • Options
    Ugnaught