Nerf this, nerf that

13Next

Replies

• Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Every time a toon gets nerfed, people go angry about it and EA/CG loses customers. Especially now they made Rey farmable for everyone through cantina shipments.

Every time they boost another toon instead of nerf, nobody will lose their mind but enjoy the new possibilities this brings.
    Nerf 1 and meta will shift to a diff meta.
    Iow nerfing is not an answer, boosting other toons is.

Take Rey out of the equasion and GS or Leia will take over.

It does help a bit to quit that they do that. But fundamentally most that stop playing is for other nonsense.

If you think 2 secs about how they make money, what they do is akin to changing the rules of tennis and the specs of rackets every month. So you are constantly needing new gear, new tactics and new skills.

Nobody makes much money for selling Chess Boards. This game rules and char will fluctuate all the time to make you spend.

It also explain why rich and poor elect bad governments too.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    @Preemo_Magin
    Nice one but no politics! :p
    With the new gear and all, don't you think they get their money from this aspect now? I have a feeling that there are more ways to make money at this state in the game than before. Maybe I'm totally wrong here tho.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Nightsister initiate actually deals the most dmg, have her myself only not full geared yet. She might be just as viable as the rest, tho it will make you more of a target.
  • Options
    Can we stop crying for nerfs again?
    Why do people want to nerf characters they don't have or can't beat in Arena?
    Don't you think about your guildmates and your raids or is everything around here Pv(AI) related?
    The nerfcries are and have always been Arena related.
    Every meta has the same nerfcries where people fight whales at gear lvl 10, come here and complain about how hard it is to beat.
    Is this even being taken seriously? I also encounter gear lvl 10 toons which practically defeat all my toons 1v1.
    Do I need to make a nerf topic for each of these toons that outperform my own?

Otherwise we can go back to 1990 and have it pokemon style where there are 2 attacks to chose from and some are supereffective against others. Generic dmg of 5k on each toons as max.

Pokémon is made up in 1991...
    The first day God created me, so I can do the rest.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Chouffie wrote: »
    Can we stop crying for nerfs again?
    Why do people want to nerf characters they don't have or can't beat in Arena?
    Don't you think about your guildmates and your raids or is everything around here Pv(AI) related?
    The nerfcries are and have always been Arena related.
    Every meta has the same nerfcries where people fight whales at gear lvl 10, come here and complain about how hard it is to beat.
    Is this even being taken seriously? I also encounter gear lvl 10 toons which practically defeat all my toons 1v1.
    Do I need to make a nerf topic for each of these toons that outperform my own?

Otherwise we can go back to 1990 and have it pokemon style where there are 2 attacks to chose from and some are supereffective against others. Generic dmg of 5k on each toons as max.

Pokémon is made up in 1991...

I'm sorry guildmate (btw you necro'd this topic :D)
  • Options
    That is my shizzle.
    The first day God created me, so I can do the rest.