edited August 2017
    Options
    Thank you, I have found a new home.
    Post edited by RogaDanar on
  • Zoda
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi, F2P (spent $40 at beginning) play everyday for 11 months. Minimum daily 500 energy. My original guild has 5-8 active players and we do Tier 5 every 7-10 days, which I win. New members have been launching Tier 1, even after kind posts to say we wait for Tier 5.

Below 300 in Squad and Fleet, just need higher gear to advance further.

Ally-Code: 928-831-481

Player Level: - 85

Number of 7*: 31
    Number of 6*: 10
    Number of 5*: 19

Number of Gear 10: 2
    Number of Gear 9: 3
    Number of Gear 8: 35

Zetas: D. Vader, Fives

Time-zone: Eastern US

Just moved from Dallas, Tx to Atlanta, Ga

Update----I found a guild.
    Post edited by Zoda on
  • Hanz007
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    found one
    Post edited by Hanz007 on
  • Options
    found one

• Options
    Top 30 player looking for new guild to farm Kenobi shards. Daily active, reliable, 600 P secured!
    177513-273
  • kamakoski
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I have found a guild. Thank you
    Post edited by kamakoski on
  • Raqiol
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the interest and sorry I couldn't answer you all, but I had loads of people contact me. I have found a guild and wish you all the best of luck.

Hello fellow holo table players!

I am looking for an active guild 15k+ tickets a day prefered. However, it doesn't have to be a 600 a day or kicked. I usually get 600 tickets, but I might miss a day or two on a monthly basis and I don't wanna join a guild just to be kicked. I consider myself to be a dedicated casual player and I have invested a bit of money into the game and might be doing so in the future. Futhermore I'd like my comming guild to use either discord or line as a source of communication. Also I am in GMT+1 timezone and would prefer a guild that is GMT +1 or atleast close to that.
    Info about my account:
    lvl 63 (been playing about 4-5 weeks)

2 x 7*
    3 x 6*
    1 x 5*
    rest are 4 or below

3 x gear tier 8
    7 x gear tier 7
    rest are 6 or below

Link to swgoh.gg:https://swgoh.gg/u/raqioi/

arena rank is top 10 the last 3 weeks (doesn't show on swgoh.gg as I just made an account there)
    fleet rank is top 10 last few days

Ally-Code: 339-723-267

I am currently in a guild that I joined ingame and will stay there until I find a new one.
    Kindly message me on this forum if interested in having me.

Regards Raqiol

Post edited by Raqiol on
  • Options
    Have an alt I'm looking to put in a guild. Only 1 7* toon so would just get you the 600. If interested throw me an invite.

961-717-341
  • Brasco
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Found guild
    Post edited by Brasco on
  • Danix
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Found one :)
    Post edited by Danix on
  • Options
    hello, I am interested. I am level 76 and regularly come through with 600 energy everyday. I am also constantly in the top 100 of my shard recently in the past weeks. My ally code is: 844-271-124. Username: Yurnero sunsplitter. My swgoh.gg account is https://swgoh.gg/u/yurnero-deathwalker/

Real keen on doing heroic rancor and AAT in the near future. My discord is yurnero#2402. Please do hit me up.

time zone: AEST (UTC+10). Also not too fussed about time zones but if you are. here's mine.
  • Options
    Looking to join a new guild. My guild is very small, only three level 85 players, so we have no chance of finishing any raids quickly.

Screen name: Resmi Hardin
    Number: 624-716-811
    Level: 85
    7* Characters: 34
    6* Characters: 6
    Gear Level 11 Characters: 5 (Emperor, Nihilus, Vader, Dooku, Savage)
    7* Ships: 5
    Current Arena Rank: 93
    Guild Raids Won: 29
    Guild Tokens Earned: 36,318

I login at least four times daily and have not missed a login since I started playing in February. I finish every daily challenge every day. EDT time zone (West Coast of Michigan).

Looking for advice on how to communicate privately if necessary.
  • Options
    Hi! I'm looking for a North American based guild with an evening raid time that uses LINE.

I have HAAT experience but I'm looking mostly for a guild that's running NAAT for the moment. I'm always good for my 600.

No guild alliances please. :) I like the lone wolf guild approach.
  • Options
    Three dolphins looking for a heroic raid capable guild.

2 85's, one with 60 7* one with 80+. Both with CLS. 3rd player is only 78 but has a #1 fleet and top 20 arena, 15 7*, 2 9 gear :(. 5* Thrawn, 6* R2, 7* EP, Yoda, Nihilus. All three complete dailies within the guild activities framework and donate gear frequently.

Looking for 600 tix minimum, heroic Tank, strict but with an understanding that sometimes life happens.

We are all on Eastern Time with PM raid preferences.

Package deal, three or none.

In addition, another 10 or so 85's looking to potentially jump to a stronger guild if there is one out there with 35 or so looking or round out. This guild also has a minor league for relocation and farm team purposes...

Message WWWarrick #1831 on Discord.
  • Options
    Note about 3-15 looking...

I am an ****, discord is WWWarrick#1830...

There were a lot of replies...thank you. Would take a long time to add everyone on discord, so if you could try again? When you send, please include info on how you do raids, what happens to rule breakers, etc...

Also...best case scenario is there is room for those other 10-12. Either way, we are finding a new home by the end of the weekend.

We are all mid thirties, professionals, huge SW fans, would like to play with around that... Looking forward to finding a good fit :)

• Options
    Hey looking for guild i am currently lvl 60 and i play daily. I am interested in doing raids. Feel free to ask me any questions in PM and thanks!
  • Options
    Hi am active player usually around the 100 mark in arena. Looking for active guild who works around Gmt as uk based. My aim tbh honest is to try and unlock Gen Kenobi .... At the moment I have 0 shards lol. been playing around 1yr 6mnths. Only been in 2 guilds.

I will be an asset to your guild!

Ally code:- 541-237-371 WampaStompa

Run Jedi. Z QGJ lead

Arena pwr currently 85219
    29 7* toons
    5 @ gr 11
    the rest 7-10
  • C4_cam
    24 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Interested in joining guild currently doing HAAT and H Rancor

Ally 288-654-918

Find my stats at: https://swgoh.gg/u/nealcamron4/
    Post edited by C4_cam on
  • Options
    hey guys ,i'm a mid range level 85 casual player,i'm active daily,but not on competitive level (not 600 tix a day kind of guy) ....check out my profile on swgoh.gg ...alexnsfw...i'm rancor capable and can do a little damage on HAAT...i have discord ..alexnsfw34#2836
    that being said,i'm looking for an european time zone guild whit HAAT capabilities & casual rules ,whit guys that are f2p like me & play for fun and content... not pay to win ...
    add me on discord for details or reply here...my handle is blackthorne & ally code 936-115-423
  • Options
    hey guys ,i'm a mid range level 85 casual player,i'm active daily,but not on competitive level (not 600 tix a day kind of guy) ....check out my profile on swgoh.gg ...alexnsfw...i'm rancor capable and can do a little damage on HAAT...i have discord ..alexnsfw34#2836
    that being said,i'm looking for an european time zone guild whit HAAT capabilities & casual rules ,whit guys that are f2p like me & play for fun and content... not pay to win ...
    add me on discord for details or reply here...my handle is blackthorne & ally code 936-115-423
  • Options
    Sorry I couldn't reply to all.
    Many thanks for the invites guys I have now joined a guild
  • Cezzy
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Edit: found guild
    Post edited by Cezzy on
  • Nopsled
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Thank you, found a guild. Good luck recruiting.
    Post edited by Nopsled on
  • Darkseid187
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Currently in a guild but it's not very social. Looking for a new guild with active players that chat and offer advice or ask questions. Haven't tried a HAAT but think I'm ready. Check my info and let me know if you have a spot.

https://swgoh.gg/u/darkseid187

Have some great offers thanks for the interest. No longer looking
    Post edited by Darkseid187 on
  • Options
    Ally-Code: 294-565-682
    Third party chat app id: SwedishHeat#1423
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/swedishheat/

Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: PST, looking for HAAT guild that raids after 7PM PST
  • KendellA
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017