Yoda challenge - level 90 omega Megathread

Replies

• WJ28
    41 posts Member
    Options
    As the title says is it possible to do without having a 7 star barris. My team is QGJ, Lumi, JC, Ashoka, Eath
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    I had no problem beating Yoda, first try.
    Ran barris, old Ben, QGJ, Lumi and JC.
    He had plo and kit as his allies if I remember correctly
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    Honestly, I was upset at first trying the same strategy that was used to beat yoda before. But as soon as I focused on yoda first, then finished off the others it was actually pretty easy. Sure, I was lvl 77 with all my jedis at gear 8 or 9, and a few omegas. Nonetheless, if you focus on yoda first, then attack the other two Jedi it will be fairly easy to beat him. I only lost one Jedi during the battle.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    If your using 70s it's not possible. If you've upgraded u should be fine
  • EROSIONE
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Actually when I did it the second time he was out I remember a lot of times him going first and oneshotting Asoka. There were no protection, it's way easier now... I remember YODA oneshotting JC.
  • Haydigan
    414 posts Member
    Options
    I hope so. In the next couple of days, I will have 7* QGJ, Lumi, EK, Mace and JC.

I got the 6 star Yoda today after a few attempts, so I'm expecting a tough challenge for the 7 star version.
  • Holysilver
    193 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Ok i was ranting awile ago of have difficulty in defeating yoda last node. But i did finish it for 50 retries including retreat until i make it anakin bariss yoda. First my team is Bariss lead, qgj, jc, eth, lumi. All gear 8 except qgj & lumi gear 9. Qgj and lumi both lvl 76 the rest level 71. What i did is i kill anakin first which i did in round 2 then proceed on attacking bariss without touching yoda. Just make sure he wont steal offence up or your team is doom. Until i make barris goes to red i stop attacking her and proceed to yoda with basic attacks only. Btw my qgj basic attack is omega gear which is will remove 30% tm on yoda. I continue attack yoda untill bariss make a wrong move by healing herself and make yoda hp turn to yellow then i burst down yoda to death.

image.png

image_1.png
  • Options
    This yoda 7* event is a joke. He is harder than the rankor
  • Options
    This yoda 7* event is a joke. He is harder than the rankor

If you can kill the rancor i wonder why you cant kill yoda. Just follow my tutorials above you see the pictures that i just made it with farmable jedis.
  • Pallax
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Start praying to rngeezus. I beat with qgj as lead lumi, JC. Plooo, asohka. Aayla and JC as Yoda goons.
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    T1-6 I just hit autoplay lol.... T7 that's obviously a different story.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Holysilver wrote: »
    Ok i was ranting awile ago of have difficulty in defeating yoda last node. But i did finish it for 50 retries including retreat until i make it anakin bariss yoda. First my team is Bariss lead, qgj, jc, eth, lumi. All gear 8 except qgj & lumi gear 9. Qgj and lumi both lvl 76 the rest level 71. What i did is i kill anakin first which i did in round 2 then proceed on attacking bariss without touching yoda. Just make sure he wont steal offence up or your team is doom. Until i make barris goes to red i stop attacking her and proceed to yoda with basic attacks only. Btw my qgj basic attack is omega gear which is will remove 30% tm on yoda. I continue attack yoda untill bariss make a wrong move by healing herself and make yoda hp turn to yellow then i burst down yoda to death.

image.png

image_1.png

Thanks for your helpful input.
  • Options
    9cwYRZu.png

It is ridiculous i can not even finish one of the 2 jedi guards...
    So yoda...
  • Options
    I got 6* yesterday, but 2 units are not ready for the 7*.... Level 90 sounds like a nightmare.

If it helps anyone. I completely ignored the Jedi guards in the 6* challenge, and saved them for last. Lumi lead, IGD, consular, Barris, and Ahsoka
  • Options
    9cwYRZu.png

It is ridiculous i can not even finish one of the 2 jedi guards...
    So yoda...

Make sure all your jedis basic attack skills are lvl 7. Also i understand why you can kill that kind of setup because it is mace windu. He will heal on his attack if he is below 50% health. Retry until you fall to eath koth barris or anakin barris as yodas minions.
  • Options
    Has anyone had any success with Ima Gun Di in the Yoda event?
  • Options
    Is there a way to put the phone in auto mode so it retry automatically the yoda challenge Tier 7 all day long in auto mode without to manually have to reselect the event and reclick on tier 7?
  • Options
    Ok, so there is a bit of luck and a bit of strategy involved... First, Yoda 7* is hard. Very hard, but not impossible.

I ran the same farmable team as everyone else, and I have nothing fresh to offer except this, do not use QGJ's secondary special. Sure it takes out Yoda's buff, and it turns into a a critical buff for your entire team. Then Yoda will steal THAT buff and start destroying you for 11k damage per. It's not worth it.

Focus on one toon. Heal. A lot.. Focus on another toon. Heal. A lot... Focus on last toon. If you get a little RNG even slightly in your favor, you'll get him
  • Options
    yes it's called using your fingers LOL
  • Options
    Lol
  • Tiger
    9 posts Member
    Options
    It's imposible this Yoda at this level to hits and shot down a lumanri or What ever other character and with The add of two other jedi characters. Please downgrade the difficult last time wasn't this way. It 's unfair
  • Options
    Beat it with QGJ lead lumi JC Ahsoka and mace all as maxed out as I could possibly get them
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. I beat it yesterday with the OP's exact team. QGJ gear 9, the rest gear 8. All level 72+ except Eeth (he's level 65). Used the "Barris strategy" - beat on Barris out of the gate then let her equalize once. Then I hit Yoda with basic attacks until he stole Lumi's HoT. Then I hit Yoda with QGJ humbling blow to give everyone offense up. Then unleashed specials to do max damage. Once Yoda was down, disposing of Barris and Aayla was just a matter of time.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Grand Master Yoda challenge was not easy. I've tried close to 150 trials before I completed the challenge. My Jedi lineup was Barriss (L), JC, Lumi, Ee Koth & QGJ. The trick was to find a challenge whereby Yoda has Barriss as sidekick. First, attack the other opponent and make sure you kill it before Barriss has the opportunity to heal. Then attack Barriss until she suffered red hp. Divert your attention on Yoda now. When Barriss equalises their health, Yoda will suffer reduction in hp. Now make sure you finish off Yoda before Barriss has the chance to heal again. When Yoda is killed, you are on your way to obtain 7* Yoda. Good luck!!
  • Options
    Have a guy in our guild that beat Yoda on auto. Took over 4 hours. Proves that you need zero skill and all RNG... Which is ludicrous
  • Savio
    11 posts Member
    Options
    DarthBalls wrote: »
    Have a guy in our guild that beat Yoda on auto. Took over 4 hours. Proves that you need zero skill and all RNG... Which is ludicrous

Yes that proves it :D
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Beat him at 7* with QGJ lead, Lumi Eeth JC and Ahsoka. Took 25 tries or so. Used the Barris trick.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    I only want to complete this event, if it ends with a Mortal Kombat style "FINISH HIM" and you get to pick which of your remaining toons rips him to pieces, beheads him, or maybe Chewbacca runs in and rips his arms off and beats him to a pulp with them. That's the only way this event ends happy.
  • Timba
    61 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm more or less around 800 tries, for ten hours combined.

Compared to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ATjy-t0NY

, the damage has gone up by 50%, if not doubled. It is night impossible to do it without Bariss ( which I don't have... ).

I'm streaming my tries at if anyone is interested in masochism.
    Timba ~ f2p since October ~ on LINE timba_timba ~ [FTB]

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I beat it in about 25 tries yesterday. I'm level 78. QGJ lead, Lumi Eeth JC and Ahsoka. QGJ is gear 9, everyone else is gear 8. It's hard but definitely possible to beat....just like it should be.

This discussion has been closed.