Still no furnace in shipments

Replies

• Options
    congrat! i wish i had the bank to buy one. apparently i need to GET SKILLZ too.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    My *skill* was staying up late after refresh.. Now I am scared that the ONE shipment that refreshes while I am sleeping has the furnace in it. :/
  • Options
    Feel sorry for those who has the means but can't buy it cause of no show. ..me...I don't hav the means as I'm complete f2p and I get the furnace in my shpt a few a week. ..what irony eh..lol.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Another shipment refresh and still no furnace. :(

But I did get the choice of buying a mk6 nubian security scanner for 545 crystals or for $2,700 coins!

Already have 46 of those so I guess I'll save those crystals for when I get as many furnaces as others seem to get on a daily basis in their shipments.

Sigh
  • Options
    I've had good fortune - 2 furnaces when I had enough crystals, 2 others when I didn't. It's a little ridiculous that RNG plays such a big role in player advancement. RNG has always played a role I guess, but it's never been more important than now especially when then gap between gear 8/9 is so huge. Throw in raid gear exclusivity and precrafting and it's a huge unaddressed problem.
  • Options
    Not gloating but just had one in consecutive shpt.
  • Options
    And I need at least 6-8 of it..what a drag.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Been slowly farming the mk10 holo lens in guild shipments but only have 37/50 now.

I am in the top of my guild for currency with 13,200 now and wow is farming them so very slow. Sure wish they were in shipments or someplace else. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, you know what I mean xD
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, RNG sucks. I, for one, have bought 7 so far, and have pass on 3 of them, there's one on my shipments right now. And what's more funny, I've already gotten 80 piece of salvage from raids rewards, don't need more! Yet, still 0/50 salvage for the droidcaller.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, what level are most of your toons? How many?

They did say the shipments should proc based on what is better suited to you when they introduced crystal purchases. I have seen quite a few furnaces myself.
  • Options
    Saw one this morning. Decided not to get it.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Asic wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, what level are most of your toons? How many?

They did say the shipments should proc based on what is better suited to you when they introduced crystal purchases. I have seen quite a few furnaces myself.

Right now I have 6 toons that need the furnace to be able to advance. All 7 stars except for a 5* scout.

And it's weird that I have seen those droid callers in shipments even though I still have one left from the precrafting days that needs a home (precrafted 3). So I find what I don't need but not what I do.

Rey, phasma, elder, scout, ventress, and lumi all feel naked without one.

Edit: ventress is my lowest at level 74
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    So my shipment just refreshed and omg guess what I found? **** again!!!!!!

Yeah I don't know why I keep doing this! I've been incredibly disappointed 4 times a day for a month now! I even wake up early on my days off to check and every single time there is not a furnace.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Wolverine wrote: »
    Feel sorry for those who has the means but can't buy it cause of no show. ..me...I don't hav the means as I'm complete f2p and I get the furnace in my shpt a few a week. ..what irony eh..lol.

i'm completely f2p and i have enough to buy 2 furnaces. but hey, cant buy whats aint there.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I am seeing one every 6 days.

May 2nd

May 8th

May 14th
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @dvl009

Same Boat f2p here got 2 furnace so far but aint seen one in over week But no biggie as in 2 hours I can actually get one from Raid from guild coins which is lucky enough but I might still buy the furnace if it shows up or use it for Cantina :D

Furnace shipments = RARE as a unicorn
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    @dvl009

Same Boat f2p here got 2 furnace so far but aint seen one in over week But no biggie as in 2 hours I can actually get one from Raid from guild coins which is lucky enough but I might still buy the furnace if it shows up or use it for Cantina :D

Furnace shipments = RARE as a unicorn

You say this now but wait till your refresh and then see that only the 25 stack for over 8k is available when you have enough only for the 5 and 10 stacks. And you only need 13 to get a furnace. True story, it happened to me today. xD
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Options
    @warmonkey

are you serious man please don't tell me there is a chance I cant get it?? OMG ......please lol I been waiting 12 hours if there is no 10 item I will cry I am on 44....
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Options
    @warmonkey

Just when you said that I used 50 crystals to refresh and got 10x lens!!! FURNACE time bois!! !:D:D:D
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    @warmonkey

Just when you said that I used 50 crystals to refresh and got 10x lens!!! FURNACE time bois!! !:D:D:D

That's awesome, glad you got it! Enjoy and crush your arena opponents now xD
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Finally got a furnace this afternoon.

I was awestruck when I saw it. I was certain I was never getting one.

Thank you whoever..... Furnace gods, rngesus...
  • Options
    I've never seen one nor have I seen Vader shards in a month
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Grats to everyone that found one!

Wish I could say that to myself but another refresh just went by without one.
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I don't mean to brag, but I saw 2 in a row. Felt pretty bad knowing there are people who really needed it. Only bought one, even though I probably would need several more later on. I need the mk 3 chedak or whatever and the cuffs. Pretty behind on the gears.
  • Options
    @warmonkey since I'm in the same boat - 0 furnaces since the update, I too would like to post in here each refresh without a furnace - I hope that's okay! Besides @BentWookiee would merge my thread into yours anyway if I started a new one! :smile:

Anyway another disappointing day. Checked all four refreshes and no furnaces again :(
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    Options
    5000 crystals burning a hole in my space trousers here :#
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    @warmonkey since I'm in the same boat - 0 furnaces since the update, I too would like to post in here each refresh without a furnace - I hope that's okay! Besides @BentWookiee would merge my thread into yours anyway if I started a new one! :smile:

Anyway another disappointing day. Checked all four refreshes and no furnaces again :(

Sounds good. Misery loves company ;)

And ya sigh, it's another day, another day without a furnace in my shipments this morning.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Ahh man I sure wish I could say I found one, but I can't. I can't because I still haven't one. Ahh poo
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    a
    Post edited by Onetime7979 on
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    B
    Post edited by Onetime7979 on