Still no furnace in shipments

Prev13
warmonkey
1314 posts Member
edited May 2016
So I have been waiting for a mk5 furnace to show up in my shipments since they were introduced there. I have yet to have one show up EVER.

I get other stuff like the stun cuffs that are in it right now, but the one piece of gear I need for a bunch of my characters to be upgraded is nowhere to be seen.

I was thinking and hoping that it could be added one day for everybody to purchase once. Kinda annoying that my team is being upstaged by others simply because I have bad luck with it not showing up, and I would love the oppurtunity to buy one.
Post edited by warmonkey on

Replies

• Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've checked every refresh except for maybe 2-3 since the update hoping to see an mk5 furnace but it never shows up. It makes me mad that others have 3 or 4 already but I can't get one. I can't keep up in arena because of rng no matter what I farm or pay. It's infuriating.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    One time I saw both a furnace and a droid caller both in one shipments...Mk 4 of course.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    DragonWzd wrote: »
    Haha warmonkey, I just got another one in shipments right now, and I bought one last night too, had to waste it on JC to beat yoda, just put a pic up of it in our guild chat

We get that there are some people that get a lot of furnaces, but this thread is not for you to come and gloat about your prayers to RNGesus.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • SantasWS
    165 posts Member
    Options
    i have had them in shipments a few times, but the cost must be on a randomize as i bought a MK5 for 1876 and the following day it was offered at 2656 after that around 2100
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Brother, that was directed at warmonkey who is in my guild, so take a chill pill

My b, didn't read all of it. I'm just sour because I need at least 5 of these things to remain competitive...
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    I got my first Mk5 Furnace yesterday. The first I'd seen in refreshes pretty much since they added them for crystals. It'll happen.
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    I've yet to get one either. I have literally 11 toons I cannot progress without this piece of gear. It is infuriating.

Apparently EA does not want my money.
  • Options
    I finally got one a few days ago. I've been refreshing twice a day. Have yet to see another, and honestly, I just don't expect to. Not even sure why I'm refreshing, really.
  • digsmartins
    170 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    while some people already bought 5 furnaces
    some didn't even have a chance.
    doesn't seem like RNG for me. this is bad programming, that is all
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @warmonkey

so true I been saying this for some time now, other people are saying they have seen 2/3 a in day or 2 is insane

I saw one 8 days ago I thought that was a long time until people saying they aint seen one at all, meaning I might not see one and have to just wait until everyone is 9/10 gear grinding hard whilst everyone is above me from precraft or luck of shipments.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't mean to jump on you either, bro, the yoda thing has had me a wee bit upset, lol

Haha all good
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    So my shipment just refreshed and omg guess what I found? **** again!!!!!!
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    So my shipment just refreshed and omg guess what I found? **** again!!!!!!

Same

This is incredibly dumb. I have guild mates who pass on purchasing furnaces because they no longer need them, and then there are us downtrodden who have never had the "luxury" to even have a chance to buy one.

Of all the infuriating things that go on with this game this might be the worst. Here I am, money in hand ready and willing to spend it yet I cannot because of some software program that generates random numbers.... Great business model.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    So I think I'll just update this every single time my shipments refresh and a mk5 furnace isn't in it. Not doing any refreshes anymore.

Ok still no freaking furnace in my shipments this morning again.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone know how long they have been in shipments?
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Why is this thread on page 4 when last post was 8:13 EST and there are three pages of comments that it should have bumped over?

Last post should have put it on page 1 but instead it hasn't moved. What's up with that?w
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Still no furnace here either.

A guild mate of mine told me yesterday that he has seen 7 so far and purchased 6. Yet here I am have never seen a one.
  • Options
    no idea warmonkey. this forum is becoming mysterious and moody. hiding threads and such. strange.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    Test
  • Options
    hey! it works again. @BentWookiee is pure magic! i knew i liked this guy. *slug hug*
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    Cool.. I tested it when I saw the other thread, we have had some wonkey things of late.. I think due to the volume of traffic from the yoda events.

BTW we have closed VERY few threads.. *BUT* we have merged a BUNCH as they were pretty much duplicates (Pro Yoda, or Con Yoda) :|
  • Options
    im feeling you @bentwookie, and i have said the same thing recently about deletions and movement of threads. you and fett are doing an awsome job. wish they were all as good as you.
  • Options
    so did you have to change something to get it to bump @BentWookiee ?
  • Options
    I've seen one. Bought it. Hoping to see more. Quit crying monkey :-P
  • Options
    DarthBalls wrote: »
    I've seen one. Bought it. Hoping to see more. Quit crying monkey :-P

lol! yeah, GET SKILLS! you want me to nerf it for you? i got 18 furnaces in 2 days because im great at the game. if you cant hack it just complain and they will give it to, but i had to work hard to get it. :D sometimes i please myself. usually when no one else is home.
  • Options
    i see what you did over there <
    @BentWookiee you are a sly fellow for sure. ;)
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    so did you have to change something to get it to bump @BentWookiee ?

I went in and looked for weird chars in the title (there were none) and then typed "Test". I have different permissions so maybe that did something. I would like to say I was a forum wizard and edited a database and stuff.. but I am not. :(

Oh but I DID get a Furnace this morning after not seeing one for Four days. I have that going for me.