Still no furnace in shipments

13Next

Replies

• Options

[img][/img]aHPh7i8.png

You have to change your username now.

• Options
    I bought mk5 cec furnace in shipments 5 times already without refreshing. I give it to dooku, luminara, st han, 2 to Rey.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Options
  • Malcontent4
    251 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

You hit the furnace TWO times. Pre-coffee poor wordplay. In any event, congrats.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    I hate this thread. I got a furnace and didnt have the crystals. It is threads like this that make me go to the darkside.

I feel dirty.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Wow this is getting freaking old. Another refresh and no furnace.

Not only that but I only need 3 more mk10 holo lens to make a furnace and can only afford the 5 or 10 stacks. So yup, all day long all I get is the 25 stack for 8k.

An.noy.ing.
  • Options
    Four more refreshes today with no furnaces. I can't believe some people have got 5 already....
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Another day without one in shipments when I wake up. Fun!
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Why was this thread switched from general to someplace called shipments that doesn't exist?
  • Options
    I have one in my shipments right now. Wish I had the crystals to drop on it.
  • Options
    I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! It only took a month. I hope today is your day too Warmonkey.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone know where the shipments forum thread is?
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! It only took a month. I hope today is your day too Warmonkey.

That's awesome. Gratz man!

Hopefully they will be showing up all the time for you now.
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    I have not seen any furnaces in shippment from the begining. I know from others from my guild, they have minimum one a week.
    I think it is because I have a crystals for buy it. I will have furnance for buy only if I will not have crystals for make a purchase. I will have to buy additional crystals . As long as I have crystals game will not let me spent crystals for furnace.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing
  • Karek77
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Its amazing that so many people has yet to see ONE furnace and EA doesnt say anything at all about that. There is a limit to RNG, Ive checked all shipments with no exceptions since the update and hasnt gotten ONE SINGLE FURNACE so far. Im starting to get behind in Arena and Raids because of it, Im stuck and there is nothing to do.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    Asic wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, what level are most of your toons? How many?

They did say the shipments should proc based on what is better suited to you when they introduced crystal purchases. I have seen quite a few furnaces myself.

Right now I have 6 toons that need the furnace to be able to advance. All 7 stars except for a 5* scout.

And it's weird that I have seen those droid callers in shipments even though I still have one left from the precrafting days that needs a home (precrafted 3). So I find what I don't need but not what I do.

Rey, phasma, elder, scout, ventress, and lumi all feel naked without one.

Edit: ventress is my lowest at level 74

@warmonkey1024

So you admit to being a pre crafter but start 80 threads about not getting a furnace???