Snowtrooper.... What am I missing?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Akster wrote: »
    Nah Vader is not expected to be obtainable 2 years down the road. Currently it is possible to get him to 5* and thats it without shard shop, some have him almost half way. They did announce that they plan to have other ways to obtain vader shards in the future in a post made by AmishAce when he finished the final 150 GW completions and no longer had a way to obtain Vader shards outside of the shop of rng.

Really? One part of me excited.. The other isn't. If Vader becomes easy to get, my Vader will be just "another Vader" like everyone has a phasma ,dooku,rey etc. Not everyone has a 5*vader... And at some point I'll be able to get him to 6*(long time admitted). His uniqueness will fade if he's too obtainable
  • Options
    We were talking about Snowtrooper, right? SWGOH.GG lists his AoE as the second most damage for an AoE in the game (behind only Maul). The offense up buff is good too if you can manage to kill with the AoE. I abandoned him at 2* a long time ago too, but wouldn't be surprised if EA trotted out an Empire-squad-only event. I wouldn't mind farming him again, especially knowing how much damage his AoE does.
  • Options
    We were talking about Snowtrooper, right? SWGOH.GG lists his AoE as the second most damage for an AoE in the game (behind only Maul). The offense up buff is good too if you can manage to kill with the AoE. I abandoned him at 2* a long time ago too, but wouldn't be surprised if EA trotted out an Empire-squad-only event. I wouldn't mind farming him again, especially knowing how much damage his AoE does.

Here's the issue: he is farmable in the cantina, but my RG needs the cantina for now until he gets 7*. Snowtrooper is farmable 8C hard LS, but I can't get past 8a!!
  • Options

Yeah I thought he would be powerful end game. Does anyone have a 7* snowtrooper that can confirm?