Still no furnace in shipments since it was added

Prev134
warmonkey
1314 posts Member
So like when should I expect one to show up? I have gotten ZERO furnaces yet others have got many, or have got so much they don't need them anymore.

I love the game but this is getting old.

Replies

• Options
    It's weird like that. I seem to get furnaces and Rey shards daily. I would rather have JE shards, and I cant affordable the furnaces.
  • Options
    Even in shipments, RNG is a factor...

This is indeed a RNG game! Game on!
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    It's weird like that. I seem to get furnaces and Rey shards daily. I would rather have JE shards, and I cant affordable the furnaces.

I haven't seen rey in guild shipments in 4 or 5 days. It's cool though since mine is 7*
  • Options
    You know, I don't want to sound like the crazy conspiracy theory guy, but what if the furnace shows up in shipments consistently until you buy it? That would make at least a little sense. It's there to taunt you. "Buy me!" After 2 weeks you buy it, and it becomes random after that. They want everyone to buy the first one, but after that they become scarce so whales don't load up.
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »

I haven't seen rey in guild shipments in 4 or 5 days. It's cool though since mine is 7*

I see her everyday
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    You know, I don't want to sound like the crazy conspiracy theory guy, but what if the furnace shows up in shipments consistently until you buy it? That would make at least a little sense. It's there to taunt you. "Buy me!" After 2 weeks you buy it, and it becomes random after that. They want everyone to buy the first one, but after that they become scarce so whales don't load up.

It's weird I saw three within the first couple days after the update. Passed on the first one and got two the following day back to back.

Haven't seen one since. Feels like they're blocked from my shipments now.
  • Options
    Some of you guys must have really horrible luck.. I've seen 4 in the past week from shipments. They seem to pop up every two or so days for me.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen one in my shipments ever. Not a single one. Got real excited the other day until I realized it was just a mk4.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Is there some kind of bug that won't put furnaces in some peoples shipments?

Another refresh just went by without one in it.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options

You still crying over there?
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    I went two weeks without seeing one.. now I have seen 4 in the last 3 refreshes. The RNG is real. :/
    I kind of dread seeing another one.. because, crystals.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Are you buying shipment refreshes? The first two are worth it for the gear pieces that cost credits. That's 2 more chances daily at seeing a furnace.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options

It seems no one knows how it works since the devs won't comment on it.

Since so many people are spending a lot of crystals on refreshes, it would be nice if they disclosed exactly what people are gambling on. A 1/50 chance at seeing a furnace? 1/100? Different chances for iOS and Android?

No one knows. It's like playing the lottery without knowing the odds when even lottery tickets have the odds printed on the back.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    I looked everyday for 2 weeks with no resheshes. I finally got one yesterday.

And it's still easier to save crystals from arena and wait for mk5 furnace to show up with out refreshes rather than farm one from raids.
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    I got my first furnace in the shop after refreshing for a week, after the first purchase they start showing up more often in the shop after daily refreshes.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not blowing crystals on refreshes. I've seen exactly 3 and I've purchased 2. I'm not sure how many have actually showed up since one of the refreshes for me is between the hours of midnight and like 5 or 6AM. I'm in bed at that time and no, I'm not staying up or waking up early to check shipments. Forget that.

Now, with everyone posting this, this becomes somewhat of a paradox. A lot of the forum cries about the company being greedy, yet these furnaces A: aren't cheap and B: really rare. If it was pure greed, wouldn't they double down on the drop rate of furnaces? That makes the most sense, since I've spent actual money to get them each time I've purchased them.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Re-install.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Re-install.

I actually tried reinstalling last week after reading a post about how many some people were finding thinking my client was messed up.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    You check after every clocked refresh, and you haven't seen a single one?

That is crazy bad luck or something. Open a ticket with support.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I was hoping you'd get one today. This is just ridiculous. It really makes the game not fun when you can't advance because of luck.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    We have similar situations in our guild.

2 people never got furnaces, but just got their 1st last weekend.

I got 2 initially, but have not received Any since that day.
  • Options
    I've only seen one, and I bought it.
  • Options
    I've seen 4, and bought 3.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I've seen 4, and bought 3.

Crazy! I seen like, I dunno 5+ and bought none. Wish I could pass them to Warmonkey.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    4 and saw 2 in one day ...2 days ago But had a 10 day dry streak :c
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I bought my first one a few days ago and gave it to IG-86 to take him to tier IX and had one from pre-crafting which I gave to RG. Boy is it a HUGE difference. Just hitting that tier upgrade button gave RG effectively 9k more health not to mention whatever else it bumped, and my 86 is now one-shooting pig guards on tier 5 raids just off his basic attack.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Man this is getting old. Just got another refresh without one.

Good news is I just got the 5 stack of mk10 holo lens in guild shipments which will allow me to craft a furnace. So ONLY need 5 more to advance my toons.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    (applause)

Sorry you been having such rough lucks.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone have any furnaces in shipments this morning? Cause I don't.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    I bought my first one a few days ago and gave it to IG-86 to take him to tier IX and had one from pre-crafting which I gave to RG. Boy is it a HUGE difference. Just hitting that tier upgrade button gave RG effectively 9k more health not to mention whatever else it bumped, and my 86 is now one-shooting pig guards on tier 5 raids just off his basic attack.

RG doesn't use a furnace. You must mean droid caller and I need one bad.