1822 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Toukai wrote: »
    /facepalm

Please dont call Anakin useless, it hurts his feelings and is not true.

He is 3rd fastest Jedi.

His HP and Protection are high-moderate.

His damage is high for a Jedi, just low compared to other subgroups.

He is the ONLY LS Heal blocker. (Buff blocker too?)

His leadership is useful when raiding.

I think it may have been an oversight that his damage was drastically reduced, but his Unique was not adjusted to compensate. I feel it could be doubled.

Dont listen to Timi the Turtle. Ignore all Timi the Turtle posts.

@ItsJarJarBinkz
    If you do an Ima lead, I can guarentee you will be targeted. An all jedi team will draw aggro from Dooku+Sid teams, and Sid will just dodge your entire team. I would advise against using them as a full team.

However, if you must use Jedi:
    QGJ is a far superior lead.
    While you may think counters are great, they are immediatly stopped by ST Han who will feed his team TM.
    QGJ will let your Jedi go first, offering you the biggest chance to knock out a threat incredibly quicklt. I would replace Mace with Yoda, since Yoda adds CC prevention (required against Dooku teams) as well as good buffing and debuffing abilities. Same for QGJ.

I've fought a few Ima leads, but then never again. The counters really just don't help anymore in this no-counter on assists/taunter/stealth environment.

This guy dont know Jedi.

Speed teams (ie QGJ led Jedi) are now considered easy Arena pickings.
    You will find good targets for it on offense, but on Defense it will suffer.
    Old Ben is the New Hotness on lead, QGJ plays second fiddle.

IGD team will do very well vs Rancor, but will suffer on defense in Arena because people will want to fight it. On offense it will be handy vs Sid, Phasma, etc. with AoEs.

This guy didnt read my post. I said "if you must use jedi." Because they are bad in general due to all the jedi hate.

You mean all the Jedi hate that doesnt exist because lots of people play Jedi? What are you talking about?

Also my top 10 Jedi team disagrees with you.

It's fine bro, I get it. You don't know how to play the game and need some help. Let me put rollerblades on your turtle feet:

Sidious dodges Jedi, and while he isn't regularly used, he is a nightmare for a jedi team when paired with a Dooku leader.

Dooku himself. I mean, he can keep jedi perma stunned or blocked. Dooku alone can wreck a whole jedi team.

Maul. Not really f2p, but people do use him who have him against jedi team (non QGJ lead, just for good measure).

Vader. Jedi can't evade or resist his basic attack.

Jedi naturally have lower HP and attack than most other players. QGJ is good for an assist, yoda probably hits the hardest per ability, and Ahsoka is really the only good basic attacker. But, the moment you run more than two jedi, your targeted by Dooku/Sid pretty much immediately.

And if you are top 10 with a jedi team, I am sorry you started late in the game. That wouldn't fly on any mature server.

I hope this helps you
  • Options
    Old Ben lead, QGJ, Yoda, Lumi, Snips

That's a fun team, but I am truly amazed that every Dooku led team doesn't salivate seeing it!
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

That's a fun team, but I am truly amazed that every Dooku led team doesn't salivate seeing it!

Yea, that's an incredibly easy team to destroy.

I run Dooku, RG, QGJ, GS, Rey and I eat that team alive. Yoda eats a dooku stun turn 1, QGJ + assist gets rid of prot. Rey can pretty much finish off yoda or get him to red, and RG likes to land his stuns on Lumi.

Half the team is CC'd before he even gets to Old Ben. Even if he does get a move, it wouldn't be enough to make me fear that team at all, as I've regularly still won with all 5 of my guys in green against that team.
  • Options
    I run Dooku, RG, QGJ, GS, Rey and I eat that team alive.

To be fair, his team eats your team alive on offense as well.

That said, I run Dooku, Daka, Rey, STH, and QGJ and would much rather attack his team than yours. When attacking his team, as long as QGJ dies before he can remove Han's Taunt, then game over.

Your team causes more problems because I still need to eliminate QGJ, but now have a Taunt and Rey to deal with as well...

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    /facepalm

He is 3rd fastest Jedi.

I think it may have been an oversight that his damage was drastically reduced, but his Unique was not adjusted to compensate. I feel it could be doubled.

@ItsJarJarBinkz
    If you do an Ima lead, I can guarentee you will be targeted. An all jedi team will draw aggro from Dooku+Sid teams, and Sid will just dodge your entire team. I would advise against using them as a full team.

While you may think counters are great, they are immediatly stopped by ST Han who will feed his team TM.
    QGJ will let your Jedi go first, offering you the biggest chance to knock out a threat incredibly quicklt. I would replace Mace with Yoda, since Yoda adds CC prevention (required against Dooku teams) as well as good buffing and debuffing abilities. Same for QGJ.

I've fought a few Ima leads, but then never again. The counters really just don't help anymore in this no-counter on assists/taunter/stealth environment.

This guy dont know Jedi.

IGD team will do very well vs Rancor, but will suffer on defense in Arena because people will want to fight it. On offense it will be handy vs Sid, Phasma, etc. with AoEs.

This guy didnt read my post. I said "if you must use jedi." Because they are bad in general due to all the jedi hate.

You mean all the Jedi hate that doesnt exist because lots of people play Jedi? What are you talking about?

It's fine bro, I get it. You don't know how to play the game and need some help. Let me put rollerblades on your turtle feet:

Sidious dodges Jedi, and while he isn't regularly used, he is a nightmare for a jedi team when paired with a Dooku leader.

Dooku himself. I mean, he can keep jedi perma stunned or blocked. Dooku alone can wreck a whole jedi team.

Maul. Not really f2p, but people do use him who have him against jedi team (non QGJ lead, just for good measure).

Jedi naturally have lower HP and attack than most other players. QGJ is good for an assist, yoda probably hits the hardest per ability, and Ahsoka is really the only good basic attacker. But, the moment you run more than two jedi, your targeted by Dooku/Sid pretty much immediately.

And if you are top 10 with a jedi team, I am sorry you started late in the game. That wouldn't fly on any mature server.

I hope this helps you

None of what you are saying can take away from what I do every day. My iOS server has been around since launch. You act like you know stuff, but you dont. Vader? Maul? Were you top #anything, you would know that I have nothing to fear from them because they arent in top 100 teams.

Sid? Havent seen him in forever, either, try to keep up with the times, our meta has changed. I face him 10x a day in GW, though, so I am confident even were he on arena teams I could easily handle him.

Dooku? He just isnt the Boogeyman he used to be. If you cant cope with him, you cant cope with the meta.

Please stop misinforming people.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

Apparently, it is tougher than it seems. It can come from behind to win, too.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I run Dooku, RG, QGJ, GS, Rey and I eat that team alive.

To be fair, his team eats your team alive on offense as well.

That said, I run Dooku, Daka, Rey, STH, and QGJ and would much rather attack his team than yours. When attacking his team, as long as QGJ dies before he can remove Han's Taunt, then game over.

Your team causes more problems because I still need to eliminate QGJ, but now have a Taunt and Rey to deal with as well...

@7AnimalMother Yup! That's the point. You have 3 super heavy hitters behind a dodge and taunt wall. It makes picking targets a problem.

@Timitock
    /facepalm

He is 3rd fastest Jedi.

@ItsJarJarBinkz

This guy dont know Jedi.

I hope this helps you

None of what you are saying can take away from what I do every day. My iOS server has been around since launch. You act like you know stuff, but you dont. Vader? Maul? Were you top #anything, you would know that I have nothing to fear from them because they arent in top 100 teams.

Sid? Havent seen him in forever, either, try to keep up with the times, our meta has changed. I face him 10x a day in GW, though, so I am confident even were he on arena teams I could easily handle him.

Dooku? He just isnt the Boogeyman he used to be. If you cant cope with him, you cant cope with the meta.

Please stop misinforming people.

It's fine to admit when you're wrong. No one will hold it against you.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe he doesn't suck, the problem is, is that there are characters like rey leia and qgj who just pretty high powered kits compared to the rest of the characters in the game.. Lol. But anyway I use him for arena, I rank between 20-50. I don't drop a lot, I run QGJ lead Ani Dooku Han and Fives. Anakin is good for the debuff, it's really useful, and for me at least he usually lands it. But he has good speed but meh damage. When an ally dies he does good damage but nothing compared to Rey or Leia. Like I said before maybe he's just balanced but looks terrible because of chars like rey or gs who just reck chars..
  • Options

I wish the Jedi had an actual tank vs the faux tanks like Ben/Mace. Then full Jedi teams could be more viable on defense.
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    He's bad. Was good before Valentines, then Love got in the way. (Bwahahaha)

Are we talking Anakin or Justin Bieber?!?!
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    [You mean all the Jedi hate that doesnt exist because lots of people play Jedi? What are you talking about?

Here as well Jedi are not negative effects people. they heal and have synergy. If they believe Jedi are poor let them be, they won't be swayed either way
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Foresight+BM+ 2 Evasion Up basics mean there is a lot of dodging going on.
    Every dodge grants 1/4 TM.
    I honestly think that a taunt might make Jedi too strong.
  • Options

Well you would have to choose to replace one of your current Jedi if a taunt was available, so you would be losing something.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options

Well, you've been wrong before :)
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Trolling and insults violate the terms of service.

@BentWookiee you mean like this?
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options

Never insulted you. I said you have been wrong.
    I also assisted you in better understanding this game.

Turtles are amazing creatures as well. A little slow, but they make their way slow and steady.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Nobody cares about offense. The mark of a decent arena team is one that has the potential to hold on defense. That one does not. Three toons with terrible AI.

Reporting people for trolling you when you do the same in nearly every thread you post in. :/
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

Reporting people for trolling you when you do the same in nearly every thread you post in. :/

You are pretty behind the times. I challenge you to quote a recent troll post of mine.
    Also, ironically, you are trolling, by adding nothing of value to the thread.
    I tried playing games with you back, and not reporting, but got warned, because you reported. In the warning, they said dont feed it, and report it. I do that, and have not been warned since. Its called personal growth, you should try it.

Also, Anakin does not suck, he gets a bad rap.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options

You are pretty behind the times. I challenge you to quote a recent troll post of mine.

Done.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options

Done again.
    He did state the team was terrible on defense, adding to the value of the thread.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

Done.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/search?adv=1&search=&title=&author=Timitock&cat=all&tags=&discussion_d=1&discussion_poll=1&comment_c=1&within=1+day&date=
  • Options
    i see trolls.. they are everywhere... some of them don't even know they are trolls...
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry they derailed your thread, dude, I cant control my fan club.

Hopefully you managed to get some decent info out of it. I will move on in hopes I take my two harassers with me.

Good luck with Anakin.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Anakin is awesome. Everyone farm him and run him in arena.

Get ugnaught while your at it.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    The thread was specifically about Anakin. You derailed it by attempting to convince everyone how good Jedi in general are. You've also attempted to sell someone on Anakin despite not even using him on your all Jedi team..... :|

You've trolled this thread from the start with nonsense and bad "advice".
  • Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »

i hear Jedi Knight Guardian is awesome too
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    The thread was specifically about Anakin. You derailed it by attempting to convince everyone how good Jedi in general are. You've also attempted to sell someone on Anakin despite not even using him on your all Jedi team..... :|

Agreed.

@ItsJarJarBinkz
    Sorry for this guy. However, Anakin is "decent." He is most definitely better than Koth, so if you have a koth you found yourself someone to replace him with :)
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

That is your opinion, not a fact.
    My Anakin is 5*, so not ready for arena yet.
    Jedi are good.
    Anakin isnt useless.

You are really reaching now.
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »

This is how successful internet sarcasm/trolling is done. :+1:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride