Options
    Fix Tusken shaman first!!

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    Fix Tusken shaman first!!

They can't do both at once?

I assume both have been thoroughly bug reported?
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    What do you mean problems? Echo is getting beta tested right now.

Loled at this.
    Guys, come on, why complain? They will have this fixed by november....no big deal. :#
  • BobAFeet
    147 posts Member
    Options
    This one hurts... Every player I get excited about turns out bad... Was stoked for grevious- he is awful. Leveled up GS, shaman and FOTP and they get nerfed hard... Now this. I don't know if I can do this game anymore.
  • Options
    BobAFeet wrote: »
    This one hurts... Every player I get excited about turns out bad... Was stoked for grevious- he is awful. Leveled up GS, shaman and FOTP and they get nerfed hard... Now this. I don't know if I can do this game anymore.

Hold in there bud let's see if we can get them to address Echo asap.
  • Options
    I knew this would be an issue even before getting him. And it's part of the reason I've not placed him in my arena team yet. But I tested him all through GW today with his clone brothers and Plo Koon they killed it all day long. Those extra attacks...those heals with every basic. The turn meter. The constant assists. His hits are a bit soft but he sort of makes up for it because in a clone team he's hitting extra all the time. Like all the time.

But yeah...can't trust he AI to use debuff skills correctly.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    You mean the AI is broken and makes dumb moves?!? Get out of town!
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    fix ventress first. Fix ai
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    ubn87 wrote: »

Can do all 3 at once
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    They'll fix it so he removes buffs if present, but then it'll debuff your team with the opposite effect the enemy had.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    ubn87 wrote: »

Can do all 3 at once

Definitely should
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Was rex this bad when he first came out?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    It is better to buff than to nerf. Put one in the Bugs and Issues forum too.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • nbamock
    64 posts Member
    Options
    C3POwn wrote: »
    Around how many packs did it take you to 7* him?

Two vaults and a third to level him and help gear him.

Thats 300$, kids, in case you missed it.

Dang... I play in the MLB and I wouldn't even give $300 for a single character.
  • Options
    nbamock wrote: »
    C3POwn wrote: »
    Around how many packs did it take you to 7* him?

Two vaults and a third to level him and help gear him.

Thats 300$, kids, in case you missed it.

Dang... I play in the MLB and I wouldn't even give $300 for a single character.

MLB?
  • Options
    Even if you dont have Echo this isn't right. His entire special is a buff remover but the AI is using it even when no buffs are present.

Was he not tested?, how did this get past them?.

The same reason a lot of otherwise OP characters are not played well by the AI. It was done that way for the sake of balance.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Even if you dont have Echo this isn't right. His entire special is a buff remover but the AI is using it even when no buffs are present.

Was he not tested?, how did this get past them?.

The same reason a lot of otherwise OP characters are not played well by the AI. It was done that way for the sake of balance.

That's not a reason, that's an excuse and a pretty lazy one too
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options

MLB?

Major League Baseball
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Asajj uses her dispel just to heal, even without buffs present, so this would seem like it's working as intended.
  • HanSlowMo
    235 posts Member
    Options
    BobAFeet wrote: »

Hold in there bud let's see if we can get them to address Echo asap.

As long as they fix mace and teebo dispel first...
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    MLB?

Major League Baseball

More like Major League **** lol
  • Options
    It looks like we'll have this fixed this week. Echo shouldn't be using his special unless there is a buff to dispel.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    hhooo wrote: »
    Asajj uses her dispel just to heal, even without buffs present, so this would seem like it's working as intended.

No. She tries to heal teammates in the red but she's no longer capable of group heal. She's been broken forever.
    Her HP can be full - no buffs present on enemy team - teammate in the red & she tries to heal them.
    EA_Jesse what about Asajj??
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    It looks like we'll have this fixed this week. Echo shouldn't be using his special unless there is a buff to dispel.

lots of balancing inquiries out there @EA_Jesse. any statements soon on this?
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

Thanks!
  • Options

JESSE YOU ROCK ima throw him back into arena
  • HanSlowMo
    235 posts Member
    Options

And Teebo and Mace as well I assume? I mean you certainly wouldn't fix a new chromium exclusive asap while others have been using their dispels incorrectly for a LONG time
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    HanSlowMo wrote: »

And Teebo and Mace as well I assume? I mean you certainly wouldn't fix a new chromium exclusive asap while others have been using their dispels incorrectly for a LONG time

Bug reports on Asajj date back 9 weeks+
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • HanSlowMo
    235 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Bon_El wrote: »
    HanSlowMo wrote: »

Bug reports on Asajj date back 9 weeks+

Asajj, Mace, and teebo aren't a new source of chromium $$$ so I'll wager they won't be bothered with. None of thm have worked right @EA_Jesse

And speaking of bugs, can we fix ewok elders rez in raids and HIS dispel, and teebos scramble tactics losing stealth from his leader already..sheesh
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    You want them to fix free/farmable Charaters??? That is crazy there is no money in fixing them. Echo thats $$$$.

Teebo leader ability still broke and has been for sometime.
    Teebo Level 8 Ewok scramble is broke.
    Asajj wasting dispel.
    it can go on and on for the Free/farmable charaters and no they will not get fixed
This discussion has been closed.