Suggestion: Obi-Wan Rework! Omega Basic

13Next

Replies

• Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    I've been thinking and i kind of agree now... I would like to see him taunt but only on this sole condition:..

He taunts for a certain amount of turns only when another character has been killed...

That's the only way I can justify it with out making him too OP

This might make people kill him earlier as having to attack him only is a pain.. I think it could work
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    His setup makes no sense.

His purpose is to die, but he has too much HP and dodges too much to die.

It's all backwards. He should have a taunt or very low HP. He definitely shouldn't have any dodge ability at all.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    He needs a buff to his basic atk damage. That's all.

His toolkit does not need rework now like many have pointed out. There are MANY toons who require the attention.

Besides 20% might seem low but when you leave things to RNG, anything can happen. Before you know it, ppl will be saying he's taunting EVERYTIME.
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    I don't want a buff to his attack.... He's suppose to be relatively weak offensively... His strength even when he was young was defense(is that the same as evade? Not really but a lot of defense involves dodging)

I personally think it would make more sense for him to have defense up and someone else evade but whtv...
  • Options
    Lcb12321 wrote: »
    I've been thinking and i kind of agree now... I would like to see him taunt but only on this sole condition:..

He taunts for a certain amount of turns only when another character has been killed...

That's the only way I can justify it with out making him too OP

This might make people kill him earlier as having to attack him only is a pain.. I think it could work

This would be another good solution. To help counter Rey teams if she so happens to just wreck someone, force taunt will still give the rest of the team a chance.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    To be honest I really wish Ben had way lower health so his strike me down would get used.

Something needs to be done on that end. It seems like every upgrade he gets goes towards keeping him alive longer when he'll always be the last one standing anyway.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Not every omega is amazing. Example is the omegas on GS. All give +5% dmg except his unique (20% more TM on crit which makes it 50% total)

His special gets a 15% damage upgrade. But yeah the 5% damage upgrades are too insignificant to worry with.
  • Kifaru12
    28 posts Member
    Options
    This is a GREAT idea and it fits the character's movie history (he "taunted" DV while the rebels escaped).
  • Options
    Obi-Wan taunting like Royal Guard would be a great fix.
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Wait I have another idea

He could auto - taunt after not taking damage for a certain number of turns maybe...
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Or maybe he should have a 60% chance or something to expose himself each enemy turn. The extra expose damage would entice the enemy to attack him and deal higher damage. This would kill him faster and act as a pseudo-taunt that the enemy can take you up or not. Plus some characters get bonuses for attacking exposed characters so its not just giving your team something good from Old Ben dying faster. Plus he does essentially expose himself entirely to Vader for Luke to get away. Something he knew Vader wouldn't ignore, but theoretically Vader could've ignored it.

That way its not a taunt, but its also not a dispellable effect so it wouldn't change him too much, nor effect the way the enemy team would have to go about it. Either they attack and take advantage of the bonus expose damage or they don't.
  • Options
    BailWritte wrote: »
    Don't star him up he's more viable leader as a level 80 4* That has maxed abilities doesn't have the health or protection a lot of high dps toons can wipe him out with one hit (he tends to be target of he has lower health).

Maybe I'm loopy from being half asleep, buy this is genius!
  • lastii
    158 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to see him gets a taunt for 1 Round and hes getting 50% more dmg (like the enemy team has offence up) Cant be dispelled.

Than it would synergies well with his powerful special "strike me down" something like that...
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    He does plenty of damage and ability block if you have him geared and maxed out. The death buff is not his only skill or roll he has. He's a tank because you have to leave him until last or suffer the consequences of buffing his entire team, but if you leave him, he's a true aggravation. He needs no buffs right now.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107