The Galactic Empire Players Discussion

Replies

• Options
    Farming mag from GW. Will farm storm once I'm done getting Poe finished.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Mylozen wrote: »
    I'm glad I'm not the only one farming the empire characters. I am hoping they release palpatine soon. Hopefully you need empire characters and not sith characters to unlock him :neutral:

The way I see it there's only two ways he'll be released: In an Empire event similar to Yoda or in a new raid like Han.

There's not enough Sith in various farm spots, with one being premium, one being achievement, and one being just another version of the Emperor. Additionally, he's too iconic to release as a normal farm point or a premium.
  • Options
    That's a good point. I hope it's like the Yoda event. I have been farming empire characters since the game was released in hopes of building an empire team.
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    How much damage Snowtrooper is doing, on average, in his AoE? I pursued this one guy and have him at 7*, all abilities at level 7, non-maxed gera/level 70.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    5OL78z6.jpg

I took Veers to gear 10 and omega'd his Ruthless Assault. The added potency and added effect chance makes a huge difference.
  • Options
    My empire team is on the back burner while I work on my clones
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    @Aero glad to hear. I am willing to burst up Tarkin to see if it get better with more potency and protection, but still it will be very low.

Keep us posted about the progress
  • Options
    Sorry i dont vid or pics. Just went up against an empire team. Tarkin lead, Stormie, Vader, RG, and mag. Beat them without losing people. I was using Fives lead, Rex, Echo, CS, and Lum
  • Options
    Oh sorry also most were LVL 75 and 7 stars
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Not surprising, clones are far better than Empire. I should know as I ran clones for a long time.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Not surprising, clones are far better than Empire. I should know as I ran clones for a long time.

I think Empire will be hugely buffed when the emporer and scout troopers(maybe shock troopers too?) are released.
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »

I think Empire will be hugely buffed when the emporer and scout troopers(maybe shock troopers too?) are released.

In the meantime I'll be running them anyways. Don't call me a fairweather fan!
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Updated my roster on the first page,

MNuVWOp.jpg
    5OL78z6.jpg
    eszXoYh.jpg
    DFZXhPI.jpg
    FOhbviF.jpg
    B8PhHsk.jpg
    Npqnsjl.jpg

Also inviting @1AmYourFath3r and @Nebulous to the discussion!
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    How did I miss this thread! I am
    Ashamed to be an empire fan.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Nebulous wrote: »
    How did I miss this thread! I am
    Ashamed to be an empire fan.

Ashamed? Are you part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor?
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    @Aero I am impressed with your usage of raid gears and omegas. Well done.

Gearing the Empire is pretty easy. You are correct.

Veers leader skill is bad. I'd like to see it replaced with a passive skill or activated skill. I really want Tarkin to be the go to leader for Empire. I want potency added to his leader skill and something else to bring it on par with ackbar.

I havnt really begun to get the snowtrooper. Mine is 4*s. The rest are 6-7 stars.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Tarkin is still the go to leader for Empire because everyone on the Empire is terribly slow. He's the only way they remotely stand a chance. The leader ability that's really bad is Veers.

Veers leader with omega: Empire gets 30% offense
    Vader leader without omega: Empire gets 30% offense and 25% chance to remove 10% turn meter on attacks

Explain that one to me.

Snowtrooper I'm very excited about, still need one more mk.3 Holo projector for gear 8 before I use him in Arena (yes I'm using all Empire in Arena, I took out my max Rex, Fives, Sarge, Plo Koon, RG tan 5 that was winning 1st regularly to do so).

And also I realized the Empire is the one set of characters I truly care about more than any others, so darn right they're getting all the raid gear and omega love. Honestly think my next 15 omega mats all go to Snowtrooper, I like his abilities a lot.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Screenshot_20160619-112640.png
    Not as good as I was hoping. Maybe at gear 10
  • Options
    Not bad.
  • Options
    Im just hoping they will release imp officer for healing and maybe a clone that heals. Would like to drop all force users.
  • Options
    I'm more and more jealous! I can't wait to level my empire characters as well, still leveling some units for Raids.

Do you think I would be good to go without Veers? Mine is still at 4* aproaching the 5th. The others are quite good, but still need some work on: https://swgoh.gg/u/ronoaldo/collection/?f=empire
  • Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    I'm more and more jealous! I can't wait to level my empire characters as well, still leveling some units for Raids.

Do you think I would be good to go without Veers? Mine is still at 4* aproaching the 5th. The others are quite good, but still need some work on: https://swgoh.gg/u/ronoaldo/collection/?f=empire

Yeah, just drop Veers. Your other guys are much better than him(his leader ability is just...WHY?! It is literally a weaker version of Vader's)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    I've got a low level empire team, but once I finish my main squad I'll focus on them(as long as Embo doesn't come out before then)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Options
    I'm on the home stretch to 7* Veers now and I'm gonna max him. I know he sucks bad, but it's something I've always wanted to do. I'm thinking Tarkin (L), Veers, RG, Snowtrooper, Stormtrooper. People are going to be queuing up for miles to fight my Arena team lol.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    @Ronoaldo So I wouldn't say Veers is needed, but I'm I've been experimenting with all possible variations of the 7 empire characters in Arena and would say Veers makes it into top 5.

I'm disappointed with Snowtrooper, as well as Magmatrooper. These two are the ones I sit out. Now granted, they're gear 8 while veers is gear 10.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Igor08 wrote: »
    I'm on the home stretch to 7* Veers now and I'm gonna max him. I know he sucks bad, but it's something I've always wanted to do. I'm thinking Tarkin (L), Veers, RG, Snowtrooper, Stormtrooper. People are going to be queuing up for miles to fight my Arena team lol.

This is what I'm doing except with Vader instead of Snowtrooper.
  • Options
    When palpatineee :'(
  • Options
    Thanks @Aero. I will keep farming Veers then.

Whenever you have a chance of a video in arena again, let us know :wink:
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    Thanks @Aero. I will keep farming Veers then.

Whenever you have a chance of a video in arena again, let us know :wink:

@Ronoaldo here is a link to one video my youtube channel. This one is the final GW node, but there's others on the Empire in Arena, good and bad
    https://youtu.be/fGdUb3zsU1Q
  • Options
    2 gold mats say one of the next toons released will be Jedi Sentinel