Your arena rank?

Prev134
That's really it i'd be interested to see the rank of the people who visit these forums. FYI mine is 576

Replies

• Options
    Anywhere from 1-10 generally. All the top guys are maxed out on my server, we just take turns beating each other.
  • Options
    I've had rank 1 on my time zone for at least 3 weeks :)

• Options
    Elyndria wrote: »
    I've had rank 1 on my time zone for at least 3 weeks :)

Nice :cookie:
  • Options
    246, I jump into the top 100 when timer kicks in but often pushed out by the end of the day
    I not one to spend the money on this but my 10k squad beats most 15k with the silly ai
  • Options
    I teeter between 150-250 very consistently. I only do the 6 free daily arena battles.
  • Options
    Highest was 126, currently floating around 250-300.

Last night was really hard though, I really struggled for some reason and only won two out of five at rank 200ish.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    i have been placing under 10 for about a week now. I have hit rank 1 once, But did not proc the rewards in time due to a snipe XD
  • Options
    i've gotten to 2 but the competition has caught up and live around 32-60
  • Options
    I'm always in 1st by the end of the day normally lol because I created a very sneaky and fast snipe method
  • Options
    started on a new server so spent a week at <50 then settled in at holding <500 for a number of weeks. used to win 4/5 battles a day, now I am lucky to win 1/5.
    something changed game wise and so PVP has lost all fun for me now.
  • Options
    I've been finishing in top 5 lately but my time zone is pretty hoppy just before 6pm so I don't usually hold #1 at the right time lol. We started at the very end in November I think.
  • Options
    I'm usually 1st at timer finish and top prizes
  • Options
    1-10th place.
  • Options
    Past 3 days got #1 spot. Before that I was finishing anywhere between 3-20. It's all about sniping and timing, and there are dirty little tricks that I wont share for my own benefit to ensure that you get a chance to actually challenge for the top 3 spots.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    Top 4 usually ranked #1 if I don't get sniped
  • Options
    SKYWALKERDINYA, you've seen me at 1-12 the past 3 weeks. I make it to 1 every time I actually play but when my match count is up sometimes a player or 2 will knock my team down even though when I play their team I sweep the floor with them
  • JD3runinsht
    100 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Also please put your hero screen name down when you guys say where your ranked because you are probably lying about being number 1. Me and a few other players are in the fight for number 1 and I don't recognize the people on this forum claiming to be number 1 the past couple weeks!!! So please put your Starwars heroes screen name. If you can't do this then we will all assume that your lying. I know for sure that 2 people on this forum are lying
  • Options
    rank 9 when i snipe rank 9 in a minute
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've been top-10 over the past week. Haven't hit #1 at the reward period yet (#2 and #3). I was seconds away from getting it last night (won at 6:00:05 according to my clock) after getting sniped from that spot 3 minutes before the deadline. I'm around 20k power and top players are over 22k. All level 60s now in the top 100 or so.

I usually drop into the 40s during off periods. Hopefully in another week or so I'll actually have a decent defensive team ready to go.
  • Options
    Also please put your hero screen name down when you guys say where your ranked because you are probably lying about being number 1. Me and a few other players are in the fight for number 1 and I don't recognize the people on this forum claiming to be number 1 the past couple weeks!!! So please put your Starwars heroes screen name. If you can't do this then we will all assume that your lying. I know for sure that 2 people on this forum are lying

You must be new here! There are multiple shards. It depends on when you started playing. So the guys who started 2 months ago are in the same server and the guys who started 1 month ago are in the same server. So there must be hundreds of number 1 players.
  • JD3runinsht
    100 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    10 or so people on this forum are claiming to be number 1, lol 5 of you are ****'ing. Me and 4 others (and only 4 others) have been going back and forth for 1st, so please put your screen name like I did so we all really know where your ranked. Ottenx, Rolandice, Markahart,Tenquin, Vict Kestal, and SKYWALKERDINYA (me) are all number 1's. If any of these names isn't yours then your not a 1st place player. And time zone has nothing to do with it, 2 Chinese players are around 6th and 8th, so that excuse don't work!!!!!!
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    Options

You must be new here! There are multiple shards. It depends on when you started playing. So the guys who started 2 months ago are in the same server and the guys who started 1 month ago are in the same server. So there must be hundreds of number 1 players.

I have no idea myself but I saw some1 else saying they have like over 1mil accounts? And like 10,000 per server...so I think an awful lot of people who care in any way, get to place highly, esp as competition is lowered more by the fact you are only really pvping (blind game of sniping chicken) against people in your time zone.

So the only real factor in what rank you are seems to be how many people on your server use arena refreshes for more fights. Even more so If you are f2p and just use the original 5.
  • Options
    10 or so people on this forum are claiming to be number 1, lol 5 of you are ****'ing. Me and 4 others (and only 4 others) have been going back and forth for 1st, so please put your screen name like I did so we all really know where your ranked. Ottenx, Rolandice, Markahart,Tenquin, Vict Kestal, and SKYWALKERDINYA (me) are all number 1's. If any of these names isn't yours then your not a 1st place player. And time zone has nothing to do with it, 2 Chinese players are around 6th and 8th, so that excuse don't work!!!!!!

Yeah you have to be new there are multiple servers for balance
  • Options
    Lol, i think you don't understand. There are multiple "servers" so there are multiple number ones.
    What is you level and power?
  • Options
    I usually rank at 4 because j dubbs takes one on my server
  • Options
    I usually make the Top 50 in most cases but for me, as long as I'm in the Top 100 I'm golden, the reason being that the bonuses are at least 800 Arena Tokens. I did get into the Top 5 a few times but the extra refreshes and battling from snipers doesn't make it worth the trouble in my eyes, so I'd rather just coast.....
  • Options
    lmao

• Options

Hi. My star wars screen name is Mol Eliza. I'm sure I'm in your top 25 at any given moment.
  • Options

No, that's not how that works.. That's not how any of this works.

• Options
    ATM I am ranked 26th. But I have been ranking in top 5 for the past week.