Your arena rank?

Replies

• Options
    Hovering between rank 30-20. 19.7k power :)
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Rank between 7-25 usually
    Have 7 maxed toons with gear 6/7
    And 10 plus toons 6 star with gear 5/6
  • Options
    10 or so people on this forum are claiming to be number 1, lol 5 of you are ****'ing. Me and 4 others (and only 4 others) have been going back and forth for 1st, so please put your screen name like I did so we all really know where your ranked. Ottenx, Rolandice, Markahart,Tenquin, Vict Kestal, and SKYWALKERDINYA (me) are all number 1's. If any of these names isn't yours then your not a 1st place player. And time zone has nothing to do with it, 2 Chinese players are around 6th and 8th, so that excuse don't work!!!!!!

hahahaha....so funny broo.....wait i will post mine today....
  • Options
    10 or so people on this forum are claiming to be number 1, lol 5 of you are ****'ing. Me and 4 others (and only 4 others) have been going back and forth for 1st, so please put your screen name like I did so we all really know where your ranked. Ottenx, Rolandice, Markahart,Tenquin, Vict Kestal, and SKYWALKERDINYA (me) are all number 1's. If any of these names isn't yours then your not a 1st place player. And time zone has nothing to do with it, 2 Chinese players are around 6th and 8th, so that excuse don't work!!!!!!

so true, everyone and their mamas has gotten to #1. if i had a penny for every time someone on this forum got #1 I'd have a couple thousand dollars.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Also please put your hero screen name down when you guys say where your ranked because you are probably lying about being number 1. Me and a few other players are in the fight for number 1 and I don't recognize the people on this forum claiming to be number 1 the past couple weeks!!! So please put your Starwars heroes screen name. If you can't do this then we will all assume that your lying. I know for sure that 2 people on this forum are lying

Here is my promise kid...Hopefully we can meet someday...

23lec0k.png

so true, everyone and their mamas has gotten to #1. if i had a penny for every time someone on this forum got #1 I'd have a couple thousand dollars.

At least $20-30 bucks a day...lol
  • Options
    Around 100 , maybe higher but i dont want !
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Options
    All these people at rank 1 and i'm here eagerly waiting to one day break the line of 500
  • Options
    All these people at rank 1 and i'm here eagerly waiting to one day break the line of 500

you will get it once you have a good synergy / combo team...and active at the reward time is a must...I am F2P player and does not having any problems to get to no.1 AFTER getting my combo synergy healer team...hehehe...
  • Options

you will get it once you have a good synergy / combo team...and active at the reward time is a must...I am F2P player and does not having any problems to get to no.1 AFTER getting my combo synergy healer team...hehehe...

My biggest problem at the moment is that everybody between 800-400 has like 11-13 k power and mine sits at 10,600. I guess should be proud to be someone with thousands less power and still do better than a lot of others
  • drklrdbill
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

My biggest problem at the moment is that everybody between 800-400 has like 11-13 k power and mine sits at 10,600. I guess should be proud to be someone with thousands less power and still do better than a lot of others

LOL. I can't even stay in the top 1000 and look at my squad - 18584 power.

jBjAQ90.png
  • Options
    drklrdbill wrote: »

jBjAQ90.png

That's a mean server.
  • Options

4k power differences is nothing bro...once you get a good synergy combo team, you will wipe their ****...i was having 4k differences but their characters mostly were barris and Old ben which ARE REALLY need exact some characters paired with them to be good...never had any troubles eventhough I was having disadvantage at power at that time...
  • Options

jBjAQ90.png

That's a mean server.

Then there must be something wrong synergy with your team..may I know who are your main 5?
  • Options

jBjAQ90.png

That's a mean server.

Then there must be something wrong synergy with your team..may I know who are your main 5?

My server's fine. Was talking about the server of @drklrdbill
  • Options
    Rank 1 - 5 always
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Options

jBjAQ90.png

That's a mean server.

My server's fine. Was talking about the server of @drklrdbill

ow I was going to quote drkrdbill hahaha..not yours hahaha..my bad...:)
  • Options

2k power is nothing at all. Particularly if they're running standard FTP comp and you have anything at all that synergizes. But even if you're running the same comp having the AI control the other team is worth at least 2500 power.

Don't be afraid to spend 50 crystals a day for a couple days to move up. Just by doing that you can usually leapfrog a tier. If the 400th player is around 13k the 100th probably isn't much more than 14k.

• Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »

2k power is nothing at all. Particularly if they're running standard FTP comp and you have anything at all that synergizes. But even if you're running the same comp having the AI control the other team is worth at least 2500 power.

Don't be afraid to spend 50 crystals a day for a couple days to move up. Just by doing that you can usually leapfrog a tier. If the 400th player is around 13k the 100th probably isn't much more than 14k.

Well the problem is that in my server barely anyone (including me) has any synergy so it is easier said than done
  • Options
    Well since started #1. But in last week someone has started a personal war with me and try there best to keep me from sniping stop spot, but he always gets the bad end as spot he takes from me I get right back, just not in time to take #1 slot.

Last night when I went to take #1 seen I was in battle. With just over 2 minutes left I went from #4 to #13, but took that #4 spot right back with only about 20 sec left till rewards.

My guess this is the guy I've been sniping with for #1 spot for last couple weeks, and he got tired being on the losing end and now just wants to keep me from first.

Whatever. Joke is on him. I have everything I want from arena and currently just stocking crystals ( almost 7k now ), so I no longer have to finish high.
  • drklrdbill
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

I win 5 matches every day and move up to 800 or so, then get knocked back to 1300 by the next day.

My team is:
    5* Sidious
    5* Luminara
    4* Dooku
    4* Fives
    4* JC

I'm thinking of throwing in a 4* Vader or Daka somewhere, but not sure where really. I keep winning. I just need to prevent other people from beating me.
  • Options
    i was rank 1 at 17:59 then someone ''managed'' to kill me in 10 seconds with a team with not capable of killing anyone
  • Options
    At the moment i'm at 314. I'm sure tomorrow morning i'll be shot right back up close to the 1000 mark
  • Options
    25 atm
  • Options
    Throughout the day I could be anywhere from 1-12. When the arena resets I'm always #1.
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »

Hi. My star wars screen name is Mol Eliza. I'm sure I'm in your top 25 at any given moment.

lol poor Gambit
  • Options

Notice how this person has completely disappeared from this thread? I wanted to hear more about how we are all liers and how awesome he is.
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    Notice how this person has completely disappeared from this thread? I wanted to hear more about how we are all liers and how awesome he is.

Disappeared? You are lying he is number 1 everywhere! I checked number my main account today SKYWALKERDINYA number 1, my second account SKYWALKERDINYA number 1, my buddies softlaunch account? SKYWALKERDINYA number 1! Rumour is his account was created by midichlorians.
  • Options
    Rank 170-200
  • Options
    Sniped Rank 1 for the first time at rewards time. Stoked!
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »

Disappeared? You are lying he is number 1 everywhere! I checked number my main account today SKYWALKERDINYA number 1, my second account SKYWALKERDINYA number 1, my buddies softlaunch account? SKYWALKERDINYA number 1! Rumour is his account was created by midichlorians.

LMAO.

I think that's actually the best thing I've read on the forums all day.