Anyone from my server? Motherlode, Toonny, Norton, sprizzle, etc.

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Took me 4 tries to beat him 2 days ago and guess what, he has Chirrut 6* now. Oh man.
  • Options
    Hey guys, little bit OT, but...

My guild is going to run Heroic AAT starting tonight. We need a few to round out the roster. Anyone interested?
    New Jedi Order (41*; 102M GP) - Recruiting for Territory Battles
    NJO2 - Recruiting all levels of players for Heroic AAT and Rancor
  • Options
    @CastorTroy, @Toonny, @Shubert, @NoGuerra - you guys really should join the Line chat. You just need to join and post your Line ID here and one of us will send you an invite to our shard chat.

Castor Troy -> I friended and invited someone with ID CastorTroy on Line, but either it wasn’t you or you didn’t join.

The Line chat is great at getting everyone coordinated so we don’t step on each other’s payout (@misanthrope10044 made an awesome spreadsheet with people’s payouts), and it’s a great place to share info, strategy, and questions to a core group of dedicated players, as opposed to posting it to the unwashed masses.

Also, @Miller likes to post pictures of his shaved cat collection - it’s a little creepy but interesting too =].
  • Options
    Guerra, my payout is at 6pm eastern standard time, please refrain from knocking me from first until then thanks, I always wait until after 3pm to hit you or Nickiel.
  • Options
    Sure.. Nickiel sent me your message days ago ! =)
    I'm avoid everyone nowdays, @misanthrope10044

• Options
    obrigado!
  • Options
    Hi Guys!

This is Tomo.

My payout is 6pm JST (Japan Standard Time)

Maybe the only one from Asia? lol
  • Options
    Nice tomo, we have a line chat if you want to join
  • Options
    Hey Sprizzle, I'm a Line noob. But I never saw the invite. Feel free to try again
    New Jedi Order (41*; 102M GP) - Recruiting for Territory Battles
    NJO2 - Recruiting all levels of players for Heroic AAT and Rancor
  • Options
    Hi guys. I'm Judge Dredd)) Maybe create a chat messenger? Maybe Line messenger?
  • Options
    Hi everyone, X'lor Bintaghr here.

Just got a message from my guild leader about this thread, will join the line chat as soon as I come back home (tomorrow night). In the meantime my timezone is CET (UTC + 1) but my payout is at 3AM local time (6PM PST). Unfortunately being so late in the night I usually ends my turns around 4 hours before payout meaning I drop a lot in the time between I go to sleep and payout.
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry @sprizzle, I messed up my memory, and hit you a couple of times.

I thought you were EST but you are actually central. I won't do that again.
  • Options
    Hey guys! Can someone add me to the LINE chat? My ID is papaphil, and the avatar is a ferret.

Payout for me is 7PM PST. Also, if someone could direct me to the spreadsheet, that would be awesome :)
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Can someone add me to the LINE chat? My ID is papaphil, and the avatar is a ferret.

Payout for me is 7PM PST. Also, if someone could direct me to the spreadsheet, that would be awesome :)

Hi @Philociraptor, just you and me are for PST 7PM payout. I am semi-active now since the Maul meta. Be nice to me.
  • Colter
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys, it's Colter. Sorry if I have been screwing with peoples payouts.MY line is colter264
  • Options
    Hey Anyone know how to contact Piablo, or his Guild "Temple Force"? Philociraptor is less active now, but Piablo is and he is hitting me and lock me everyday...
  • Options
    Hi all, this is BuckNomenal. Could someone add me to the line chat? Line ID is bucknomenal.
  • Options
    Hi all, anabela here. I'm new to the top 10ish thanks to jtr :) my payout is 6pm est Australia, thats like some ungodly morning time in the US. hopefully it doesn't conflict with other folks.. guess that makes 2 of us in the Asia area Tomo but I think your payout is 1 hour before mine so I won't hit you :) also I avoid castorTroy like the plague since his team is always hard af lol
    Cheers
  • Options
    After two years, I'm back! Yes, I left like the week after EP was released (to give you an idea of how long it's been). So, I've got some catching up to do, but some of you will remember... and won't be surprised to see me ascend. Why Line instead of Discord? Much prefer Discord... just installed Line for the first time to try to connect... switch to Discord! On either one, I'll be NumberMyDays