[SøtFØ] Leader
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    [SøtFØ]
    Now up to 10+ members.

Admin positions will be released soon!

I'm so happy to see your guild growing. The TNR Guild is rooting for you, keep up the good work!!!
  • Options
    [SøtFØ]
    Now up to 10+ members.

I'm so happy to see your guild growing. The TNR Guild is rooting for you, keep up the good work!!!

Thanks brother.

We are currently 20 members strong with a new thread look coming up.
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    [SøtFØ]
    Now up to 10+ members.

Thanks brother.

We are currently 20 members strong with a new thread look coming up.

I am in support of any guild that has an inviting presence and has positive interaction with people.....
  • Options
    THREAD REMODEL - HOW DOES EVERYONE LIKE THE NEW LOOK?
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • BlaZeBlaZter
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Can I join?
    I'm #91 in pvp right now
  • Options
    Can I join?
    I'm #91 in pvp right now

Do you have LINE?

If not, download it and shoot me an add

User: Triforceftw
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • LordMaul08
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    the rank depends of the server that you are, i'm surely i'm better than you, and i rank 200
  • SamSausagehead
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    LordMaul08 wrote: »
    the rank depends of the server that you are, i'm surely i'm better than you, and i rank 200

Rank doesn't really count on the server. Each server is based around players who joined the game the same time you did. I joined a couple weeks after launch. So, if you are below top 100 on your server that means you've got a good bit of improvement before your the best in your division. (People that should be around the same level as you)

If they open a private PvP server I'll be sure to take you up on that challenge :)
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    LordMaul08 wrote: »

Of course lord maul, I am humbled to be in ur presence my lord
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Post edited by DarthMasterShawn on
  • Options
    Cumplo con los requisitos solicitados! Es el paso a seguir? O ya no hay cupo?
  • Options
    Good luck to you Sam and to your team

Don't forget to have fun :)

And don't let those trolls like Icebarrage or iceblitz derail u

Hope to have new guild wars in 30 days
  • Options

Trolls stand no chance to my amazing passive aggressive skills.

please-dont-feed-the-trolls_o_574238.jpg
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options

+100
  • Options
    I'm ranked first in my pvp, would like to join you guys
  • Options
    My name is Etevo on line app
  • Options
    Etevo wrote: »

Mate, thats your profile name, please post your Line id, in the app, just clock on friends and your name will be on top. The id below your name is what we need =}
    The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting that you came here
    [Sith of The First Order , SotFO]
  • Options
    Etevo wrote: »

If you have LINE you can add me
    My ID is Triforceftw

LINE is a bit confusing when it comes to IDs because your ID is set differently than your username.

If you haven't edited your ID then its most likely just a bunch of random numbers until you customize it.
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    Im in this clan, awesome!!! :dizzy:
  • Options
    Hey triforce. I am interested in joining the clan if that's OK. My line up is
    Phasma 5* soon to be 6*
    Lumi 7*
    Sidious 6* soon to be 7*
    JC 6* soon to be 7*
    Dooku 5* waiting for level 69 cantina to shard up to 6 and 7

I also have 4* kylo ren
    4* Daka
    5* chrwie
    5* savage opress
    4* mace windu
    2* Leia
    2* qgj
    2* fotp
    4* plenty of other averge toons.
    I plan on replacing my JC with Kylo ren and running
    Phasma
    Lumi
    Kylo
    Sidious
    Dooku
    As my team. I'm ranked 44th in arena and am a dedicated level 62 player. Lmk if I'm a player you'd be interested in.
  • Options
    Phasma 5* soon to be 6*
    Lumi 7*
    Sidious 6* soon to be 7*
    JC 6* soon to be 7*

I also have 4* kylo ren
    4* Daka
    5* chrwie
    5* savage opress
    4* mace windu
    2* Leia
    2* qgj
    2* fotp
    Phasma
    Lumi
    Kylo
    Sidious
    Dooku
    As my team. I'm ranked 44th in arena and am a dedicated level 62 player. Lmk if I'm a player you'd be interested in.

Add me on LINE.

This is our main line of communication until a Chat System is introduced.
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    Phasma 5* soon to be 6*
    Lumi 7*
    Sidious 6* soon to be 7*
    JC 6* soon to be 7*

I also have 4* kylo ren
    4* Daka
    5* chrwie
    5* savage opress
    4* mace windu
    2* Leia
    2* qgj
    2* fotp
    Phasma
    Lumi
    Kylo
    Sidious
    Dooku

Add me on LINE.

This is our main line of communication until a Chat System is introduced.

What's ur line id
  • Options
    add to line Triforceftw or vito-iceman and we will add you to the guild mate
  • Options
    The new Sith Lords from the apprentices of Maul, Vader ect will be weak. They are no where as strong as the previous Siths lords and they'll never learn all the knowledge of the dark side that was passed down theough generations to Sidous. New Sith order will be weak.
    Sorry, I am a hardcore SW fan but this intro has already put me off.
    Best of luck with guild!
    seriously devs? GW refresh change was a low blow for more $$$
  • Options
    SlyBeats wrote: »
    The new Sith Lords from the apprentices of Maul, Vader ect will be weak. They are no where as strong as the previous Siths lords and they'll never learn all the knowledge of the dark side that was passed down theough generations to Sidous. New Sith order will be weak.
    Sorry, I am a hardcore SW fan but this intro has already put me off.
    Best of luck with guild!

For knowledge to be passed down it must first be obtained.
    Just because knowledge has been lost does not mean it has been destroyed. It can always be relearned.

You have much to learn, young padawan. Perhaps, you should rethink you're assumptions in you're post. ;)

[SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    THREAD REMODEL - HOW DOES EVERYONE LIKE THE NEW LOOK?

Love the new look! Much we have to look forward to! :)
    The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting that you came here
    [Sith of The First Order , SotFO]
  • Options
    We are opened for recruiting. Come join to us and together we will be strong!!!
  • SlyBeats
    78 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Just because knowledge has been lost does not mean it has been destroyed. It can always be relearned.

You have much to learn, young padawan. Perhaps, you should rethink you're assumptions in you're post. ;)
    Lol yes for knowledge to be passed down it must first be OBTAINED, but who are you going to "obtain" the knowledge from? These are not gym excercises that you can just relearn if your trainer died lol these are dark side powers that took hundreds of years to master and evolve into perfection by the Sith.
    The Dark Lords of the Sith were destroyed before passing down the knowledge (current status). The Dark Lords of the Sith were also the ultimate users of the dark side and had powers/abilities that were only passed down through lineage of master and apprentice and were only known to them. Did you know how many dark side techniques were secretly passed down over the thousand years in secret? For example essence transfer is just one dark side power to be lost and could never be relearned but you probably don't even know what that is lol

Even the Jedi have lost ancient many Jedi techniques due to previouses purges where the last master of said art was killed.
    Yes knowledge that has been lost is lost. Unless saved on some holocron/ancient Jedi temple/ancient Sith grave but most have already been looted in the past thousands of years. You have much to learn Padawan! Your Sith order will be much weaker than your predecessors. Lol

Ps. Even if you miraculousy found a source just for one dark side ability it would take you decades to master the art to the level of your ancestors. Not assumptions, facts.
    Tsk tsk tsk.... Have a rest my friend lol
    seriously devs? GW refresh change was a low blow for more $$$
  • Options
    SlyBeats wrote: »

Lol yes for knowledge to be passed down it must first be OBTAINED, but who are you going to "obtain" the knowledge from? These are not gym excercises that you can just relearn if your trainer died lol these are dark side powers that took hundreds of years to master and evolve into perfection by the Sith.
    The Dark Lords of the Sith were destroyed before passing down the knowledge (current status). The Dark Lords of the Sith were also the ultimate users of the dark side and had powers/abilities that were only passed down through lineage of master and apprentice and were only known to them. Did you know how many dark side techniques were secretly passed down over the thousand years in secret? For example essence transfer is just one dark side power to be lost and could never be relearned but you probably don't even know what that is lol

Even the Jedi have lost ancient many Jedi techniques due to previouses purges where the last master of said art was killed.
    Yes knowledge that has been lost is lost. Unless saved on some holocron/ancient Jedi temple/ancient Sith grave but most have already been looted in the past thousands of years. You have much to learn Padawan! Your Sith order will be much weaker than your predecessors. Lol

Ps. Even if you miraculousy found a source just for one dark side ability it would take you decades to master the art to the level of your ancestors. Not assumptions, facts.
    Tsk tsk tsk.... Have a rest my friend lol

Someone had to discover the force in the first place. There was once a time when people knew nothing of it. History repeats itself. Your paragraphs cant argue that simple fact. If it can be discovered and learned and then passed down; it can easily repeat itself and will.

They're not revamping the star wars saga to not have force wielders and the Sith crave power. If any force wielders were to rediscover what was forgotten, it would be the Sith.
    [SøtFØ] Leader