[SøtFØ] Sith of the First Order

Replies

• Options
    Hmmm this seems like my kind of place lool.
    I'm only 47 but have only been playing for 3 wks. I would like to join a guild very much but my toons aren't as powerful as those posted in here. Nevertheless if you'll have me, I would like to join thanks
  • Options
    Sorry currently rank 80 in arena on my server too
  • Options
    Hi OOtini, Do you have Line? We have a group with this tool, its same like "whattssap"

Add me to Line : Vito-iceman and i will join you.

See you bro!!
  • Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    Sorry currently rank 80 in arena on my server too

You can also add me direct on LINE

LINE ID: Triforceftw
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • SamSausagehead
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    UPDATED ADMINS LIST:
    SamSausagehead
    KingAbuse
    ElSoldado
    Pawel

3 members away from reaching 30 full fledged members.
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    I have no idea how guilds work, but I'd love to join. Usually finish top of my server.
  • SamSausagehead
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Tony167 wrote: »
    I have no idea how guilds work, but I'd love to join. Usually finish top of my server.

Hi Tony,

The guild features have not been unlocked currently but some people are starting early.

If you can download LINE app and add my ID: Triforceftw

Please send a screenshot of your highest PVP rank.

[SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    Sounds good. Sending now!
  • Options
    Hey I'd like to join your guild. I Never take less then 10th place in pvp. How do I join? Can I join?
  • Options
    Hey I'd like to join your guild. I Never take less then 10th place in pvp. How do I join? Can I join?

You need to download the LINE app and shoot me a message.

My ID: Triforceftw
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    [SøtFØ] now has its public chat room up and operational. Come join the chat! Updates, Characters, Strategies, and Much More!

Download the LINE app and add me for an invite!

LINE ID: Triforceftw
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    This looks interesting. I will see what the line app is all about.
  • Options
    This looks interesting. I will see what the line app is all about.

It's an awesome app for not only guild members to communicate in real time with each other but also to find swgoh discussion groups and more!
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    @SamSausagehead I sent you a message on line. I'm interested in join the guild.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    May I join?
  • Options
    Add me on line my ID is xxelsoldadoxx and send me the required info to join. But if you don't reach required requirements I'll add you to our public chat
  • Options
    Never mind my other post.
    If your interested contact me on line and my ID is xxelsoldadoxx. Anybody willing to learn, discuss, and thrive to get to the top is welcome also doesn't matter if your F2P, dolphin, or a whale.
    Most of our guys are F2P and we have some whales and dolphins.
  • Options
    Hello!
    I would like to know where can I apply for your guild. I'm still not into top 100, but I'm allways into top 150 and getting into 100 many times. I saw people with 166 so I hope I can get along with you guys :)
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you! :)
    Bedevir
  • Options
    Bedevir wrote: »
    Hello!
    I would like to know where can I apply for your guild. I'm still not into top 100, but I'm allways into top 150 and getting into 100 many times. I saw people with 166 so I hope I can get along with you guys :)
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you! :)
    Bedevir

If you have line add me xxelsoldadoxx and I'll invite you to our public chat and when you meet the requirements you'll officially join
  • Options
    Yeah, msged you on line. Would like to join your guild. Made it to 73 at best, normally hang around 100. I took a screen shot but idk how to post it here.
    Thanks,
    -DK
  • Options
    Yeah, msged you on line. Would like to join your guild. Made it to 73 at best, normally hang around 100. I took a screen shot but idk how to post it here.
    Thanks,
    -DK

Add me on line xxelsoldadoxx I haven't received anything on line
  • DestructusKloud
    103 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Sent it to Sam. Will send to u too then. :smile:
    Post edited by DestructusKloud on
  • Options
    Greetings fellow Siths,

I would like to join the ranks of your most respectable guild if you would do me the honor.
    Started to play in early January, haven't missed a day since.
    I'm usually ranked between 30 to 50 in the arena competing in a very tough server where squads I face to defend my ranking are usually loaded with 7 star metas. My best ranking yet was 29.
    I have been using a team of QGJ (L), Lumi, Dooku, Sid and Rey to get there but have recently come to realization that what I really care to do with the game is to compete with my favorite toons who happen to be First Order.
    So, for the past few days I've reorganized my farming to now focus on maximizing my upcoming squad which will be;

L- Phasma, currently lvl 70, 7 stars, will reach gear 8 tomorrow
    Kylo, lvl 70, 6 stars, will reach 7th in 4 days, gear 8
    FOTP, lvl 70, 5 stars, will reach 6th in 4 days, gear 7, will reach 8 in a day or 2
    FOO, should activate tomorrow and I plan to boost him as fast as possible
    To complete the squad I will use RG who isn't FO but a dark side brother and I think will be very valuable at protecting his teammates, notably FOTP, who of course can be a quick death otherwise.
    I am also 22 shards away from Lord Vader's 5th star but of course, nobody knows when we'll get these...
    Whenever that happens I will do all I can to use him, would be great to have Kylo "finish what he started" with him by his side ;)
    For now he's sitting at lvl 70 all maxed out power: 4395

So there you have it, my resume.

Hoping to join you soon brethrens.

• Options
    Greetings fellow Siths,

I would like to join the ranks of your most respectable guild if you would do me the honor.
    I'm usually ranked between 30 to 50 in the arena competing in a very tough server where squads I face to defend my ranking are usually loaded with 7 star metas. My best ranking yet was 29.
    I have been using a team of QGJ (L), Lumi, Dooku, Sid and Rey to get there but have recently come to realization that what I really care to do with the game is to compete with my favorite toons who happen to be First Order.
    So, for the past few days I've reorganized my farming to now focus on maximizing my upcoming squad which will be;

FOTP, lvl 70, 5 stars, will reach 6th in 4 days, gear 7, will reach 8 in a day or 2
    To complete the squad I will use RG who isn't FO but a dark side brother and I think will be very valuable at protecting his teammates, notably FOTP, who of course can be a quick death otherwise.
    I am also 22 shards away from Lord Vader's 5th star but of course, nobody knows when we'll get these...
    Whenever that happens I will do all I can to use him, would be great to have Kylo "finish what he started" with him by his side ;)

If you have line add me xxelsoldadoxx and be able to show a pic to prove your rank is top 100 (:
    Either way I'll invite you to our public chat room (:
  • Options
    Greetings fellow Siths,

If you have line add me xxelsoldadoxx and be able to show a pic to prove your rank is top 100 (:
    Either way I'll invite you to our public chat room (:

I just downloaded Line now but never used it before. Sent you an add, hope I did it correctly, my id is darthpaimei.

Here is my current ranking, a bit high at 42 but I'm waiting until last 30 minutes to reward time to make my move.

acqXLh3.png?1
  • Options
    After approximately 1 month in the guild I must say it has been a pleasant and rewarding experience. Cheers!!
  • Options
    After approximately 1 month in the guild I must say it has been a pleasant and rewarding experience. Cheers!!

Good to hear Milk! We are glad to have you
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining. I installed the Line app and my ID is rainpr0 (zero on the end).
  • Options
    Hey. I hqve 8 lvl 70 characters that are all 5 star with 3 of them 6 star. I really have no idea what Im doint and could use some help with strategy. Also, how exactly do guilds work? Any feed back would be much appreciated. My ally code is 847-359-415.
  • Options
    just stopping in to say hello to my server mate vitoiceman...