[SøtFØ] Sith of the First Order

Replies

• Options
    Szazztam can you put a photo from your server plz? The ranking ty
  • Options
    Will do...my ranking sucks (about 700) because the others on my server have power numbers 26,000 and up.
  • Szazztam1
    20 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Vitolceman. I just took a screen shot from my phone, but I'll be dawned if I can figure out how to post it. I'm working with a Samsung S4.
  • Options
    Download Line. We are using that tool for talk about strategies, support and news. And add elsoldado or me vitoiceman
  • Options
    Hey everyone. I am looking for a guild to join. Currently ranked in the top 30 on my server. Looking to talk strategy and enjoy the game with a good group. I have line as well, let me know if you need any more specifics to join :) thanks!
  • Options
    Hey everyone. I am looking for a guild to join. Currently ranked in the top 30 on my server. Looking to talk strategy and enjoy the game with a good group. I have line as well, let me know if you need any more specifics to join :) thanks!

Add me on line my ID is xxelsoldadoxx
  • Options
    Good luck to you all. I'm glad your guild is continuing to grow. Take care and good luck!!!
  • Options
    Good luck to you all. I'm glad your guild is continuing to grow. Take care and good luck!!!
    Thanks man and we wish the same to you and your guild as well. (:
  • Options
    Looks like we have a few spots left for 50 people guild limit. Friendly light hearted competitive people always welcome.
  • byriss
    90 posts Member
    Options
    I'm lvl 52, finish top 30ish daily. Accepting actives at my lvl?
  • Options
    byriss wrote: »
    I'm lvl 52, finish top 30ish daily. Accepting actives at my lvl?

If you have line add me xxelsoldadoxx
  • Options
    Morning people. I'm a highly active player looking for a Sith guild with capable players who want to progress through the game as much as I do.
    •Character XxLordRevan
    •Arena rank top 1 to 5
    •Squad power +28k
    •ally code 711-336-133
    I would send a screen grab of my arena rank, but haven't figured that out on the forums yet.

I appreciate your consideration.
    "Who I am is not important, my message is."
    - Revan
  • Options
    Lordrevan add to line elsoldado or me if you want to join us vito-iceman
  • DeusNonEst
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Greetings,

Would be very interested to join, if this is an "in character" Guild, i.e. only uses Dark Side characters? (Looks very serious, I like :)

Played since early January, PTP, level 72, (RG, Ren, Vader 5*, Dooku, Asajj, Opress, Maul 6*, Phasma, Sidious, Talia - all maxed to extent currently possible).

Don't know how to post picture of Arena Rank, but can do so with instructions. Daily Top 10. Also not yet on LINE (link?).

Playername: Drahir Virun

Ally Code:
    273-418-557

Based in London, UK (GMT)

Best :)
  • Options
    Would like to join
  • Options
    @DeusNonEst , looking forward to having your Line id soon. Welcome to da gang!

@Boro_Smooth1 , sent you a pm :D
    The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting that you came here
    [Sith of The First Order , SotFO]
  • Options
    I'd like to join, what are the current status and requirements? :)

Best Æ,Ø and Å's
    Solopants :smiley:
  • Options
    Hello all

I'd like to join to the Guild

Player name: Moreion
    SWGoH ally code: 884-659-258
    Line id: moreion

Hope to see you all soon
  • Options
    Hi guys download line and add vito-iceman or elsoldado
  • Elmo
    16 posts Member
    Options
    just saying Hi.
  • DogmaKain
    18 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm italian (i see you also have another italian in your guild) using a full rebel team and constantly in top 10-20 depending on arena payout (lv 56 atm). I used to be top 1-2 but 2-3 whales came up from nothing and placed on top.

Do you have a empty space in your guild for me?

I can download Line immediately, i just used it in the past for Pockie Pirates (One Piece game)
  • Options
    Hello guy, add me vito-iceman or xxelsoldadoxx
  • Options
    DogmaKain wrote: »
    Hi guys! I'm italian (i see you also have another italian in your guild) using a full rebel team and constantly in top 10-20 depending on arena payout (lv 56 atm). I used to be top 1-2 but 2-3 whales came up from nothing and placed on top.

Do you have a empty space in your guild for me?

I can download Line immediately, i just used it in the past for Pockie Pirates (One Piece game)

Hey there add me xxelsoldadoxx or vito-iceman in line and thanks for choosing us :D
  • Options
    Hi,
    Would love to join too!
    In-game player name: Redheadh
    Ally Code: 777-815-791
    Player level: 75
    Current arena Lineup: Phasma (lead), RG (5* halfway through 6*), GS, QGJ, Lumi
    Current arena rank: 1-5 (depends on how good i snipe :) )
    Time zone: GMT +1h
    Started end of december, played every day since. Slightly P2P (mostly to buy refreshes)
    Seems like you guys are exactly the type of guild i'm looking for =)
    Cheers,
    Redheadh
  • S4gr4T
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, could i join? I am with El Soldado on the same server. I am very active. In the top5 all days.
  • Options
    Redheadh wrote: »
    Hi,
    Would love to join too!
    In-game player name: Redheadh
    Ally Code: 777-815-791
    Player level: 75
    Current arena Lineup: Phasma (lead), RG (5* halfway through 6*), GS, QGJ, Lumi
    Current arena rank: 1-5 (depends on how good i snipe :) )
    Time zone: GMT +1h
    Started end of december, played every day since. Slightly P2P (mostly to buy refreshes)
    Seems like you guys are exactly the type of guild i'm looking for =)
    Cheers,
    Redheadh

Add me on line xxelsoldadoxx or add vito his line id is vito-iceman
  • Shawilliama1021
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ally code: 938-364-818
    In game name: obscurnum
    Line id: shawilliama1021
    Primary squad. Dooku, lumi, Rey, rg, qui-gonn
    Squad power 28250
    Top 50 pvp each day
    337 pvp wins
    6 7 star characters. Have 7 more in progress that are 6 star currently.
  • Options
    Donwload Line and add xxelsoldadoxx or vito-iceman. Ty all!!!
  • Options
    Added xxelsoldadoxx, my line id is shawilliama1021
  • Options
    I am new to the guild process. I am a very active player, ranked in the top 30 on my server each day. I have sent several LINE messages and ranking screenshots to Sam, since early April, and have not heard anything back. I am 60% p2p, and am willing to help players with strategy and team synergy. Please let me know if I am approaching joining your guild process correctly.