Droids Fight Back Event

Prev1
As it should be this week, what are requirements for this event ?
How many droids needed ? 3 or 5 ?

Replies

• Options
    3, they cant expect everybody to have general grievous
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    What star requirements, I wonder? I have Two droids 7* and one just 3* =\
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    Last time it was 2*, 4* and 6* for all 3 droids.
  • Options
    Is this for iOS or not?
  • Options
    Is this for iOS or not?

Both
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Sarryen wrote: »

Shame =( And what is the reward? Jawas?
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    It's not at all clear when the event starts
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Droid shards and full character drops (if you're lucky) training droids and some credits. If I remember correctly
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Droid shards and full character drops (if you're lucky) training droids and some credits. If I remember correctly

Thank you!
  • Options
    Kabbes wrote: »

Here https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/41414/community-update-5-20-2016#latest

They say this week but no exact day :|
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    We asked about making the droid event available for everyone. Nice to see this happen. Hopefully we will see the ewok event return next month for everyone :)
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    Kabbes wrote: »

Here https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/41414/community-update-5-20-2016#latest

They say this week but no exact day :|

Well, they said "next week", which colloquially could be as far off as this coming weekend.
  • Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    We asked about making the droid event available for everyone. Nice to see this happen. Hopefully we will see the ewok event return next month for everyone :)

Yes, the Ewok event would be awesome!
    Although I'd prefer they'd announce it more than a week in advance, so one can prepare...
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Just to be clear - in the last droids event the battles gave very mediocre awards - credits and a few shards.

The best rewards were in the daily 'droid cards' that we got one of every day during the run of the event. These gave lots of credits (up to 75k IIRC) and also droid shards or even full characters.

If they don't have the droid cards then the event will be much less exciting / rewarding.
  • scuba
    14078 posts Member
    Options
    I believe there were also ability mats.

If iOS is expecting rewards from the event like the Ewok event gave out you may be severly let down.
    If you counted the daily card pack mentioned above the rewards may have been on equal footing.
  • OwexBaill
    188 posts Member
    Options
    It has been said that it includes a "more challenging level 80 tier". So I hope to get more than 2 or 3 shards...
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Are three droids the minimum you need or can you go in with two and hope for the best?
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    sying wrote: »
    Are three droids the minimum you need or can you go in with two and hope for the best?

It required 3 last time I believe. I went in with high level IG-86 and 88 and a low level 100.
  • Options
    So if I have g9 86,88,100, and hkl all lvl 79 7* it will basically be good for a few thousand credits and some shard shop currency? lol
  • scuba
    14078 posts Member
    Options
    Bak_Sherpa wrote: »
    So if I have g9 86,88,100, and hkl all lvl 79 7* it will basically be good for a few thousand credits and some shard shop currency? lol

Sounds about right.
  • StarSon
    7472 posts Member
    Options
    Just to be clear - in the last droids event the battles gave very mediocre awards - credits and a few shards.

The best rewards were in the daily 'droid cards' that we got one of every day during the run of the event. These gave lots of credits (up to 75k IIRC) and also droid shards or even full characters.

If they don't have the droid cards then the event will be much less exciting / rewarding.

Perhaps, but it has been "reworked", so I imagine that the rewards are different now. They may be lackluster, but at the same time, it's still free rewards :)
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Ewoks was good. Even at the bottom tier you got 6 shards a day minimum sometimes 10. You have time to 2 star 3 of them before it starts. I'm just picking up 88 out of arena the I'm good for the bottom tier.
  • gbshow
    89 posts Member
    Options
    yeah
  • Options
    I am so excited for this to start. I was really sad when iOS didn't get it the first time and I wanted a droid team. Just started HK last week!
  • Options
    Woo more shard shop currency. I am farming GG so this helps a lot.
  • Options
    My guess is Jawa Engineer will be in the rewards mix.
  • Options

I wish but I highly, highly, redundantly doubt that. Mine is sitting at 55/85 atm.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options

He's pretty clearly not a droid...

Poggle and Lobot have as much synergy and they won't be in the mix either. :)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun but I'm not sure what I can do. I hope they release the Assassin Droid bundle again. That would help immensely for me since it's the one pack I regret not getting.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Malcontent4
    251 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »

He's pretty clearly not a droid...

Poggle and Lobot have as much synergy and they won't be in the mix either. :)

Of course. But he's a new guild store character that devs probably want to draw attention to. Just a hunch.