delete

Replies

• Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    Focus leia And fotp with stun

Another joke
    To stun high resistance character you need more try
    Put dooku daka one of the night sister on your team ? Who deal dmg to the rest of enemy?
    Don't tell to stun the whole enemy team again
    If you face them you are unlucky they one turn you

Nope, he is right....I usually stun FOTP in the first turn and kill him straight away before he even begins to attack....Leila will be using her skill in the beginning and just need to wait for her to finish her ultimate....before you correcting someone explanation, you better experience it first...I wish i can record it everytime i destroy that kind of team in my server so you will understand very quickly...

Thanks so you have a good strategy congra

But I don't rely on stun unless dooku vs Jedi or I have no choice
  • Options
    This polls asks for How many times did you olay Gw and multiplies by What's your win rate. I'd love to see a poll that just asks What's your win rate, to get a clear sense of how many people win every day, and all the variability for those that don't.
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This polls asks for How many times did you olay Gw and multiplies by What's your win rate. I'd love to see a poll that just asks What's your win rate, to get a clear sense of how many people win every day, and all the variability for those that don't.
    Lol ?
    The only Stats we have on game to be sure cause it's on achivements are wins.
    We Can see nowhere the looses.people tend to Forget looses not wins .
    But it Should be a really good idea to have all Stats for gw .
    (Wins , looses)
    But When people have more than 30 wins for sure the wins rare is more than 70%. On average.
    And right for less than that we can't really Know the ratio cause we have beginner on the stats.
  • Options
    Bravo29 wrote: »
    It's simple. 3 rotating teams I have. Low mid high end. I see people building 1 team and complain they can't finish GW. 3 healers 3 tanks rest all dps is what I run and have no issue with GW.

You have barriss? It should be easy

I don't know what level you are but have 15 characters full gear and not afraid of losing healers is unbelievable maybe your tank has high damage?

Btw I have 4 healers finish 46

Lumi, talia, old daka.

I am lev 60 and my healers are 57, 56, 56 all 4 star not maxed gear. My tanks are lower level 55 55 54.

I have been finishing GW since I started the game 3 weeks ago.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    LxhTgwl.jpg
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I have been finishing the GW since the current update with my A-Team Lumi (L), Savage, Kylo, Vader and Sid/Daka/Dooku. My B-Team is Phasma (L), GS, Luke, Tali and Daka/JC/Chewie. My C-Team is composed of Windu (L), Aayla, JC, Ventress and Dooku/Daka/Savage

My A & B team are all lvl 61. My A-team have lvl 7 gears including Phasma, Luke, Daka and Ventress.

for the last 3 battles I make sure that my scrub toons will do a KAMIKAZEE Attack to draw the AoE attacks of the opponent then will use my A-Team. My A-Team can take out high damage while providing AoE attack as well.
  • Options
    One before the update.

Three more since then.
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Level 55 and only completed it once. I'm also p2p so I gather I'm an epic failure but still manage 40-80 daily pvp rating. I love the challenge.
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    JWH wrote: »
    Level 55 and only completed it once. I'm also p2p so I gather I'm an epic failure but still manage 40-80 daily pvp rating. I love the challenge.

Use 3 healers in your GW team and you are good to win easily.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Slushie wrote: »
    Slushie wrote: »
    What's the first achievement regarding GW? Is it complete 5 or 10 GW Campaigns?

10 then 50 is the next achievement.

Thanks, I'm on 46/50 right now with the 2nd achievement.

I'm guessing that there's an achievement level beyond (probably 100) since, if my math is correct, there's not enough to complete getting Vader to 5* at the moment for what's showing on my achievement list.

Could be one of the other achievements unlocks to a higher level too, don't know. You can only see the current goals but some, like level 70 are game capped right now. LS/DS toons seems to max out at 26, I completed LS and it just disappeared after being claimed.
    Maybe there's future achievements planned that they'll roll out incrementally with each level cap?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Loose only once Before today . With 16 level 63 full stars full gear . Never manage to finish today after 44 wins ..zzzzz
  • Options
    Can you change the "win" in the thread title to the correct tense, "won"? It is really bugging me.
  • Options
    Sid lum poggle geo soldier jc should be enough
  • Options
    Can you change the "win" in the thread title to the correct tense, "won"? It is really bugging me.

Lol.
    Don't read so.
    I'm french if i could speak there Will be no mystake .
    Be tolérant .
  • Options

Lol.
    Don't read so.
    I'm french if i could speak there Will be no mystake .
    Be tolérant .

It's fine that you're french...not the issue.

Please change it. :(
  • Options
    You may choose not to change if you really don't want to
  • Options
    You may choose not to change if you really don't want to

He changed it. :)
  • Options
    40 as of today over 30 in a row.
  • Options
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Bravo29 wrote: »
    It's simple. 3 rotating teams I have. Low mid high end. I see people building 1 team and complain they can't finish GW. 3 healers 3 tanks rest all dps is what I run and have no issue with GW.

I used Something similar. Now I use 1 healer and no tanks just because it's faster. If your server is new, GW is very easy. However, that you (or I) can clear it without problem doesn't help those in Old servers who face 6 teams of 7* purples
  • Options
    Level 64 F2P, played 28 won 25.
  • DarthMobius87
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Currently sitting at 16 and I'm at level 64. But with most of my opponents having toons I don't AND having a higher level than me its going to be a while before I finish another one. Right now I average node 9 - 10 on a good day.
  • Options
    Havent read all the replies, but i pretty much win every day. Lvl 61 lumi 5* (L), sid 6*, phasma 6*, Fives 5*, Jedi counselor 4*. (3* doku, 4* maul and 4* kylo as backup against dome enemies) Trick is to retreat if you dont clear a battle near full health or when you loose a toon. Because it gets reset then. Try different attack options till you clear a battle near perfect.

-lumi leader for extra health and longlivity of lumi and JC.
    -heal as soon as you can. The sooner your heal skill can reset the better
    - biggest attackers down at enemy side? Stall by using only basic attacks. Enemy wont be able to do much damage, skill cooldowns get reset so do heals ans get health from lumis leader.

Those are the biggest tips i got which i use to clear it.
  • Options
    Not one
  • Options
    Got my 50th win today, res pilot carrying my team
  • Options
    Been playing for 3 and half weeks, somehow cleared it 6/8 times
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Will be 58 today.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Shenzor
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Started playing towards the end of December, had GW unlocked for about 2weeks and only 8 clears

Oh also only lvl 59 so I haven't got the 60+ barrier yet
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Level 66. None. I don't have a B team because I'm a f2p concentrating on leveling mains to max

Been playing since week two and GW is a daily source of hate for this game. Every day pushes me closer to uninstalling it
  • Options
    I am level 65 and have won 43, on a good streak at the moment. I really struggled from level 45 to 53 before I read about how you can retreat! Won every day after that until the update. Took a few days to adjust to the new forced close and have not lost one since.

I am fortunate to have pulled a Bariss from a card and I am sure my woeful arena standing is matching me with lower power opponents.