delete

12346Next

Replies

• Options
    I have won it every time but 2 times. Lvl 64 right now. Usually get through it using about 8-9 of my toons.
  • Options
    Lvl 70 player with 41finished . Losing sometimes one or two toons.
    Leader Phasma - Luminara, Bariss, Tie Pilot, Daka
  • NonValidUser
    424 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm new here. My first post
    I started playing on January 1st, and I have beaten GW 9 times
    I have a Lv.54 / 4* line up. And I'm a free2play user, though I have recently made a crystal purchace.. And plan more

I usually lose on the last 3 stages due to going against teams 9 lives higher, and 6,7 *'s :neutral:

• InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hoping to get my first win.

Update: Level 42 now.
    1 loss, 2 wins.
    Sounds about right.
    Post edited by InternetSwag on
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    $15 in. Won 48 lost probably 8? I am not sure I started at release (or a day later) but didn't level super fast at first because I didn't buy refills for a few weeks.
  • Deadpooltaco186
    60 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Just hit lvl 68 today and so far I have 20 wins. Pretty much since 60 I have been able to complete everyday using JC, Rey, Sid, Lumi and Daka.
  • Options
    Ftp, lvl 63 I've won 15. After a lot of frustration I can finally win consistently with my A team and a few substitutions. Although I enjoy the rewards I hate GW so **** much for the grief it's given me.
  • Options
    36 done. Lvl 66
  • Options
    41 done 38 strait LVL 70
  • Options
    Drop your arena rank to about 170 , GW is way easier
  • Options
    Nzchimeran wrote: »

Rank has nothing to do with it. When I was testing some new builds for D and was down to 80-120 it was no easier than it is now and I'm top 10 daily.
  • Options
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Nzchimeran wrote: »

Step up your game bro! not play like a coward.
  • Options
    One and only one but I am well chuffed
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    update: 53 wins. 50 consecutive.
    mighty chlorians
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Just won my first GW.
    It was really easy not like the last 2 attempts. Or was it 3? I forget.
    Post edited by InternetSwag on
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    I have 46 wins. Don't really know how many consecutive since I don't keep track. When I was mid 50s I had like 2 days I didn't finish and then learned about retreating.
  • Options
    I was winning Gw everyday but after i lvled 1 character to 64 my opponents lvl raised aswell so i lost the last 2 days of Gw while trying to level annd gear up the rest
  • Options
    Not lost any at all yet, use a lot of weaker toons as fodder though. Level 67 with 5 toons at 67 then the next highest at 60. Actually been finding GW a lot easier recently.
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    Options
    After completing GW 55 times, I lost to the last team and did not complete it.
    rjRM32g.jpg
    It's ok, I feel good.

PS. To all those whiners and crybabies claiming that GW is too difficult... Keep calm and wait for reset :)
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • Options
    33. IT's pretty easy with sid, lumi, daka, jc, dooku. Sometimes i need to swap someone with phasma as leader and i eventually put in luke ad well.

I have some trouble when i face teams full 7* level 67-68 with phasma, daka, sid, kylo, lumi.
    With ai advantage daka always ress they and they keep doing multiple attack
  • Options
    I too missed GW completion. Drew a level 67 team of gear 8 kyle lumi phase sid all at 7* and a 5* dooku on round 6. Threw 3 teams of meat at them trying to get sid down so my a team could finish, but every time someone goes down he regens. Can't attack kylo or dooku because of counter attack. Maybe tomorrow.
  • Options
    Oh woops, it's an old poll and we should not be able to vote anymore of course. I didn't see that until after I voted. -_- Apologies.
    Please lock thread?
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    I had never done it before, and the last 3 days I've been rolling and I've cleared it. I think the main thing is that I now have 2 very viable teams and thats made all the difference.
  • Options
    22, lost some recently after AI buff, funny thing though is it made me readjust and made my team in general better. "the attempt on my [streak] has left me scarred but my resolve has never been stronger"

I see what you did there
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I just finished my 51st GW today.