delete

Replies

• Options
    I'm on 29 but I voted 30 plus by mistake. Failed one or two near the start but consistently beat them now. Usually hit max level max gear by the 5th fight and it does get hard. Knowing what you are facing is a big help. I typically place in the top 50 on my server and my best places are 3 and 5.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Today 2nd time. Finally unlocked Lumi, so it might be better from now... lvl49.
  • Options
    31 times :)
  • Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    Not related to level
    I finished 33 total when I am at level 53 only a few failed

Wow you did more than 33 wars and still at lvl 53? I finishen 24 wars lost 2 and I am at level 60. Don't you finish your Dailys?
  • Options
    The more you play and train the more you Will get wins
  • Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    Not related to level
    I finished 33 total when I am at level 53 only a few failed

Wow you did more than 33 wars and still at lvl 53? I finishen 24 wars lost 2 and I am at level 60. Don't you finish your Dailys?

P2P player with not so active i believe...I am level 60 and only 22 now...lost all before I got to level 42 or on..
  • Options
    You don't need to be p2p to win gw or others
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    31 cleared. Zero failed.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    F2p account 13 cleared. Zero failed.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    23 cleared. 4 failed. Failed my first 2 before learning about the retreat option and just failed after 60 facing 6 consecutive 60+ teams. Faced 7 today and beat them tho with a little better management by me and fighting fewer Kylo Rens.

It's gotten to the point I actually get happy when I see a Vader because I know I can use him to cycle turns and heal. :)
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Completed 19 failed twice, my very first one then again last week because I was distracted by new years. I was also very busy with finals at one point so I skipped two.
  • Options
    Im LVL 55 and i never won GW. After 4 batlles my enemies comes with level 56+ and i cant do nothing to win.....
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Now one more, 3! Im getting better
  • Options
    17 now I believe. Lost my first try, then won 14 in a row. Meanwhile, I broke past 50 and decided to drop in to the 500-1000 range in Squad. Since then I have gone 3 out of 6 I think.

With those recent four losses, my A team will usually get obliterated in round 9 or 10, and then I am limping to the finish. Been working on a B team to get through, and the retreat trick has started to help, but usually I run up against some monster team that utterly dominates me.

The side benefit of building up a B team is that I am making it mostly DS characters, since my A team is mostly LS. This has tbeen helping me push through the mess that is Dark Side campaign 5.
  • Darth_Ursus
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Level 60. F2P player. Playing from soft-launch. 0 wins. :'(
  • Options
  • Options
    A lot of people on 10 average range
  • Options
    Some are need to have 50 wins or more ?
  • Options
    I believe many people will rage tomorrow...The server just restarted an hour ago and I already did my GW but guess what??? It was way harder than before...Its been decades since I lost my Team B, C and D due to the difficulties...My main team left with only 2 characters standing...Hopefully it just me having the bad luck otherwise when I woke up in few hours, there will be lots of whining and crying all over boards...lol...Good nite and Good luck... :*
  • Options
    Not very many, but it's just a boring game mode to play. The difficulty can fluctuate, but it's not really an issue of being able to clear it. Just that the rewards don't really justify the piecemeal progression, even with such strong characters as Phasma and Luminara.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Just that the rewards don't really justify the piecemeal progression, even with such strong characters as Phasma and Luminara.

Assuming you can finish the campaign, you now essentially have access to 15 shards of any character in the shipment. And that is per day. That means it will only take me 6 days to take Lumi from 5* to 6*, and that is with zero addition farming.

And that is not taking in to consideration the gems and mats. I suppose if you are maxed out on a lot of characters, GW is a waste, but I quite enjoy both the fights and the rewards it gives.
  • Pure_Pazaak
    386 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I don't think the value is lacking exactly. I think I worded my post poorly. I just personally don't take much satisfaction in slogging through fight after fight against mostly similar teams. I would love a 6 star Luminara. I just would rather be doing anything else than playing to upgrade her.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    Nosnibor wrote: »
    lvl 59, played since global release, only beat the first time...mostly f2p. I think the retreat crap is an exploit and this needs to be fixed so people can beat it without retreating when any enemy pops a special.

It really depends on how you use the retreat. If you use it to get rid of Taunts, Buffs, and Debuffs then yes I think that is an exploit that the developers didn't think about. If you get into a fight and your heaviest hitter gets taken down to Red and you know your healer doesn't have a heal ready, retreat to replace the damaged guy before he is dropped. Then retreat again to bring him back in when he can be healed with less risk of dying.

That is how, I beleive, the Retreat function is supposed to be used and is not an exploit.

Oh I see more clearly now whats going on what a bunch of bull, I ve never used a retreat yet you buncha sissies, its an exploit and you know it
  • Options
    23....22 in a row.
  • Options
    Camalus wrote: »
    Oh I see more clearly now whats going on what a bunch of bull, I ve never used a retreat yet you buncha sissies, its an exploit and you know it

It's clearly not an exploit. It's part of the game design. GW would be impossible on most days without the retreat option. Even using it most of the time it can be much harder to complete than any other game mode (Arena included).
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Camalus wrote: »

It's clearly not an exploit. It's part of the game design. GW would be impossible on most days without the retreat option. Even using it most of the time it can be much harder to complete than any other game mode (Arena included).

I think it was meant for people who have to leave suddenly or emergencies not , oh poor lil ol me cant win so I gotta reset the match. Until its fixed people will exploit it, but the design of galactic war is a war of attrition, being able to opt out of defeat kind of negates that doesn't it? you be the person you are I will be the person I am and I will not cry to the reset button k, and you can pay to win till you are blue in the face and I still don't have any desire to be like you.
  • Options
    How did you criticizing him for using the retreat function (read: function) turn into an attack on him for apparently paying to win with nothing even indicating whether he does pay or not? Oh well, enjoy being a manly man who doesn't need any help in a video game for children and up. :D
  • Options
    How did you criticizing him for using the retreat function (read: function) turn into an attack on him for apparently paying to win with nothing even indicating whether he does pay or not? Oh well, enjoy being a manly man who doesn't need any help in a video game for children and up. :D

Haha you know this entire business model is the greedy preying on the greedy and I love every minute of it, over your head I know. I don't need indicators to read in other threads how much be spent. Besides that I just tried retreating and for legit players you have to take all damage incurred with you so how is that advantages unless you got heal cheats or have payed out the nose to unlock multiple healers, does it matter to me if I'm a top ranked player in a pay 2 win environment, doesn't bother me at all to take the energy and resources given to me and see what I can do with it everyday, cause like you said is a very minimally challenging game for children.
  • Options
    Retreating seems to be in big part for the gw wins.
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Raenas wrote: »
    Since I have my 6 star Fives I am winning every GW... he is a beast. That speed down truly lets the full team to heal. Also the 6 star maxed ability consular... low cooldown heal is a winner. Consular for GW is way more op then Lumi.

Agree with both

My 5* Fives has won multiple 1 vs 3 battles, while Consular's short cooldown saves like Jesus