Time for the empire event? 10 am pst?

Replies

• Stige
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Cogito wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Cogito wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse since it is said it would be on June 2nd for European TimeZone it is 9pm right now. Leave free crystals for everyone for being late and not communicative.

They are based in the US, so technically aren't late for another 12.5 hours. Though, definitely not happy that they still can't let us know when these things will happen. Instead, we will see a bunch of people losing arena matches due to restart whenever they get around to the update.

They have to stop being self-centered. Their game is worldwide, as their whales dolphins and f2p.

+1
  • Obi_2
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Obi_2 wrote: »
    scottdude8 wrote: »
    esoh wrote: »
    It still hasn't gone out to everyone yet. Rolling out across the world, seems like starting in Asia and moving West.

This

Oh, and if some one claims (expecially someone from, say ****) that you are due to inherit millions if you only send them a few thousand in solicitors fees, don't belive them..

Ok, just for the record the censored word, is the name of a country, didn't know geography had become offensiver. The largest city ( but not the capitol ) being Lagos. So that should give you a clue.
  • darkside
    287 posts Member
    Options
    Empire event nerf
  • Stige
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Trolls
  • Options
    Yes! Thanks to this event I finally managed to get my Vader to 7*!!!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options

Mine is 8*, because I precrafted a level, and gear to G12...
  • Stige
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Just Seven stars? I finished all the eight battles and now my Vader is 8 stars!

• Parad1sel
    234 posts Member
    Options

When I finished it, it unlocked 8* for me.
  • Parad1sel
    234 posts Member
    Options
    So, any liason want to comment on the start time?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Parad1sel wrote: »

I believe this is a "trolls only" thread.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options
    Still regardless of the trolls, the radio silence from official sources is deafening.
    I fight the good fight
  • Obi_2
    33 posts Member
    Options

We cannot be certain we have the correct year.

And who is to say theymwould use an earth based calander/time when all this happened a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
  • Dopash
    10 posts Member
    Options
    It still hasn't gone out to everyone yet. Rolling out across the world, seems like starting in Asia and moving West.

This

Oh, and if some one claims (expecially someone from, say ****) that you are due to inherit millions if you only send them a few thousand in solicitors fees, don't belive them..

Ok, just for the record the censored word, is the name of a country, didn't know geography had become offensiver. The largest city ( but not the capitol ) being Lagos. So that should give you a clue.

Im guessing the name of the country itself isnt censored,just the first five letters of it since they can be used offensively.And the capital is Abuja :smile:
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    Options
    Dreislao wrote: »
    Still regardless of the trolls, the radio silence from official sources is deafening.

42a0c868fad26ccebf123244cf6da8b5.jpg
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options

Congratulations!!
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Dopash wrote: »

This

Im guessing the name of the country itself isnt censored,just the first five letters of it since they can be used offensively.And the capital is Abuja :smile:

Is Niger censored too?
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options
    Harmonica wrote: »
    nonsense

I have plenty of patience.. having dealt with SOE and Turbine in the past I am quite used to poor communication.
    I fight the good fight
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    nonsense

I have plenty of patience.. having dealt with SOE and Turbine in the past I am quite used to poor communication.

Haven't heard those two companies mentioned together in 15+ years. Thanks for the reminder of terrible communication.
  • Options
    I hope all these new events are as disappointing as the droid event
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Patman6632 wrote: »
    I hope all these new events are as disappointing as the droid event

Ouch! That would indeed be disappointing!!
  • Colwyn
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Opusone wrote: »

Mine is 8*, because I precrafted a level, and gear to G12...

+1
  • Obi_2
    33 posts Member
    Options

This

Yes well you have the correct country, but i believe the offensive word they may be trying to censor actually contains 2 g's not one.
  • Parad1sel
    234 posts Member
    Options
    nonsense

Not familiar with turbine, but I was familiar with SOE and Verant for 13 or so years.
  • GOfish52
    222 posts Member
    Options
    Guys don't worry it's June 2nd PST, if that has any clarity
  • Obi_2
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »

This

Is Niger censored too?

It appears not lol....
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

This

Yes well you have the correct country, but i believe the offensive word they may be trying to censor actually contains 2 g's not one.

But whys Niger not censored and **** is?

Ah the 5th letter. What a lazy filter.
  • Parad1sel
    234 posts Member
    Options
    Too lazy to check, did it specifically state 2016?
  • Lasserini
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Azertonn wrote: »
    I highly doubt anyone has the update since no 02June update has been posted yet.

Don't be fooled by the trolls

Captain Obvious to the rescue :smiley:
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    Too lazy to check, did it specifically state 2016?

yes its releasing the 32nd of novemtober 2016
  • Obi_2
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, can i clarify my postion here, i was only trying to say that if you belive the trolls, then don't respond to any emails that may have originated from a country that has become famous the world over for scamming people. Lol.

I just so hate having to explain jokes, it does kinda of detract a little bit.