Time for the empire event? 10 am pst?

12346Next

Replies

• Options
    Obi_2 wrote: »
    No clue what you all are talking about. I've been jamming the event since 4est. Just finished. They teased us I got 126 Vader Shards for beating it!!!!! The exact amount I needed to finish him. 7* baby!!!!!!

Lol so you totally failed that then because i go 7 million vader shards...
    Loser...

Personal attacks are against TOS pal ;)
  • Options
    Dreislao wrote: »
    C_Sandurz wrote: »
    What are SOE and turbine?

Sony Online Entertainment and Turbine Inc. Developers of Star Wars Galaxies and Lord of the Rings Online respectively. Both quite notorious among their customers as very poor with communication and running their games into the ground for the sake of profit.

Someone actually played swg? SOE is known more for everquest than swg.
  • Options
    I would assume it's here pretty **** soon. Its 3:56 pst right now. And well most updates come out right about now. They try not to wait another hour because it **** up people's arena payout. Well for that matter payouts can be many times of the day. Idk I cant wait for the event
  • Options
    I guess the 1st day of this event is not meant for EU Time Zone players...
  • Options
    Parad1sel wrote: »

Sony Online Entertainment and Turbine Inc. Developers of Star Wars Galaxies and Lord of the Rings Online respectively. Both quite notorious among their customers as very poor with communication and running their games into the ground for the sake of profit.

A lot of people played it, until they destroyed the game with the CU and finally NGE...

There are an entire generation of gamers that know nothing of "real" MMOs however. They should consider themselves lucky they didnt experience the legendary Jedi nerf SOE unleashed on us, makes anything thats happened here seem trivial!
  • Daeghaa
    95 posts Member
    Options
    BobAFeet wrote: »
    Someone wake up EA Jesse....

He only wakes up on friday, when he posts community update...
  • Mik
    14 posts Member
    Options
    GajoNikado wrote: »
    I guess the 1st day of this event is not meant for EU Time Zone players...

Somethings never change. Just curious to see what it looks like. As I'm ftp will be next event before i can have a good crack at it.
  • Options
    Branmark wrote: »
    Why don't you all just calm down. Does your life revolve that much around a mobile game that you wait impatiently around a message board for an update? If so I feel bad for you.

You didnae fool me. I fell for you too!
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Daeghaa wrote: »
    BobAFeet wrote: »
    Someone wake up EA Jesse....

He only wakes up on friday, when he posts community update...

Sick burn. Looks like EDT missed reset. CT you're up next.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    They were waiting for me to hit lvl 78, which I just did. Event is now open!
  • Options
    Petrelli81 wrote: »
    Parad1sel wrote: »

A lot of people played it, until they destroyed the game with the CU and finally NGE...

There are an entire generation of gamers that know nothing of "real" MMOs however. They should consider themselves lucky they didnt experience the legendary Jedi nerf SOE unleashed on us, makes anything thats happened here seem trivial!

28 professions to unlock mine. They they give them to everyone.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Jessie just came online, you all know what that means
    {RotE}
  • Options
    An apology and free crystals?
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    I figured it was a typo and it would start Saturday
  • Daeghaa
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Its live
  • Mik
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Yup just had client restart on android
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    Got the message client restarted 10 minutes ago. Empire event is live and unfortunately, my rebel characters are too weak. Only got passed the first wave before the Troopers annihilated me lol.
  • Options
    Well, its online, and its really hard if you dont have 5 fully upgraded toons.
    And only 1 tier? SO those who have what it takes, get it all, those who dont, dont!